Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The next great wide receiver at WRU? "Special" Ngata draws praise from Swinney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: The next great wide receiver at WRU? "Special" Ngata draws praise from Swinney

Aug 13, 2019, 10:05 AM

The next great wide receiver at WRU? "Special" Ngata draws praise from Swinney

No one talked about Sammy Watkins this way. Nuk Hopkins didn’t get this kind of love. Mike Williams? It took a while before the platitudes began to roll in. The love for Tee Higgins and Justyn Ross didn’t start right away. But freshman receiver Joseph Ngata? He’s different. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This should terrify those in our path...

Aug 13, 2019, 10:14 AM

With how seemingly loathe this staff is to heap praise on young players, Dabo being so effusive with praise should have people shaking in their elephant skin loafers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo always talks his players up. It's always about 90%

Aug 13, 2019, 12:23 PM

positive, and when it isn't he just uses it for motivation and the next time he talks the problem went away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo always talks his players up. It's always about 90%

Aug 13, 2019, 1:30 PM

He’s not negative about Them but very seldom does he heap this kinda verbiage on a frosh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This should terrify those in our path...

Aug 13, 2019, 12:24 PM [ in reply to This should terrify those in our path... ]

I doubt they will be that fearful of him until after it is too late and they are walking away with their heads down after an assswhipping lik AL took . And it’s coming to them. Mark it down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This should terrify those in our path...

Aug 13, 2019, 2:00 PM [ in reply to This should terrify those in our path... ]

Lordy, are expectations going higher!? Can they even go higher?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The next great wide receiver at WRU? "Special" Ngata draws praise from Swinney

Aug 13, 2019, 10:19 AM

His high school tape made me think of Mike Williams' last year with the Tigers. He looked that physical.

Re: TNET: The next great wide receiver at WRU? "Special" Ngata draws praise from Swinney

Aug 13, 2019, 11:31 AM

It is just really hard to even imagine that we have another true freshman that is as good or better than Justyn Ross was as a true freshman. When we look back at the Bama game, just Justyn's presents on the field opened up just about everything Elliott wanted to do with our offense. And to think we have another receiver as good or better than Justyn on the field at the same time is unbelievable. This could be what opens the door for ETN to walk right into the top of the Heisman conversation!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 12:56 PM

Tee Higgins deserves the same praise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 12:09 PM

If we keep getting receivers like this, we will have to beat the 5* QBs off with a stick. And if we keep getting 5* QBs, we will have to beat the 5* receivers off with a stick. Perpetual motion.

Who wouldn't want to pitch and catch with our pitchers and catchers? Who wouldn't want to run with those guys threatening to pitch and catch? The bell tolls for opposing defenses.

yeah yeah yeah, sounds good BUT can he

Aug 13, 2019, 12:48 PM

give 3 or 4 coots piggy back rides into the end Zone ?

Que the keystone cops music !!!!

null

Re: yeah yeah yeah, sounds good BUT can he

Aug 13, 2019, 1:02 PM

I heard from two friends that were enemies, but friends with two coots, that he was going to carry 4 chickens into the End Zone!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pretty sure drank some warm beer with those people too

Aug 14, 2019, 9:01 AM

hat afternoon beers in open window bar

null

Aug 13, 2019, 1:00 PM

I don't know about that David.
Sammy Watkins did receive loads of "platitudes". ??

Didn't Sammy become a starter in his first practice?

Aug 13, 2019, 2:06 PM

Ngata was rated # 5 WR in the NATION by Rivals. #4 player in CA. 5 Star.

The Dude abides

Aug 13, 2019, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: The next great wide receiver at WRU? "Special" Ngata draws praise from Swinney ]

You are correct, Sammy was well praised in Fall practice his freshman year but more so by Chad than by Dabo. Chad went on and on and rightfully so. But Dabo has never praised a freshman this much, that I can recall. And I've been a reading this Tigernet webber a long time. Seen a many poasts and rarely get board.

Aug 13, 2019, 5:06 PM

Screw it put Tee and Justyn on the outsides and Ngata in the slot. Let’s have an air raid offense that has 3 first rounds WRs starting at the same dang time!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dare I say (3) top 10 first rounders! It could happen...***

Aug 13, 2019, 10:34 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic