Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How to bring down the USA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 850

How to bring down the USA

Mar 15, 2020, 8:31 PM

Frighten the people about a flu with a 1% max CFR using a complicit media.

Use 24/7 news cycle to stoke fear and initiate panic.

Sit back and watch the easily-frightened masses become the catalyst for their own demise.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

theor own demise is about bringin down others before***

Mar 15, 2020, 8:33 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's worse

Mar 15, 2020, 8:39 PM

Is Norway, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, Iran, China, and England are in on it.

Russia is silent. For once, it wasn't Russia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

F’ing Swiss they were probably the master mind...

Mar 15, 2020, 9:05 PM

Remember the Davos Summit.... coincidence I think not.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: F’ing Swiss they were probably the master mind...

Mar 17, 2020, 1:13 PM

Never trusted those yodling bastages!

You forgot about all the dead people

Mar 15, 2020, 9:11 PM [ in reply to What's worse ]

They were in on it too...until they died.

Re: What's worse

Mar 15, 2020, 9:12 PM [ in reply to What's worse ]

Zero debt, Strong gold reserves, Controlled borders, pretty much a homogeneous ethno state, just strengthened their constitution. They’re in good shape. I have no issues with Putin. After he threw members of his Fed in prison, I’ve always liked him (here come the exploding lib heads).

Homogenous ethno?

Mar 15, 2020, 11:50 PM

You ever seen eastern Russia? They don’t all look like Putin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not wrong

Mar 16, 2020, 11:58 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primorsky_Krai#Demographics

Eastern most province with large city....

In the 2010 Census, the following ethnic groups were listed:[7]

Russian 92.5%
Ukrainian 2.8%
Korean 1%
Tatar 0.6%
Uzbek 0.5%
Belorussian 0.3%
Armenian 0.3%
Azeri 0.2%
Chinese 0.2%
Mordvin 0.1%

There are definitely exceptions but overall Russia is WAY WAY WAY more homogenous than the US.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: What's worse ]

"Homogeneous ethno state."

That says just about everything about you right there, my man. You don't really even trouble yourself to hide the fact that you're a white supremacist. The fact that you're also all about arresting the opposition also tells me you don't much care for democracy or free expression, either...despite the fact that our democracy and freedom of expression is all that keeps you safe from people who don't like Nazis.

Basically, you rely on the rights granted to you by our constitution and the tolerance of our culture...to promote an agenda of intolerance and assault on the freedom of expression of others.

Remind me again how this makes you the good guy in your own head? Because you are not OK.

This seems like a self-righteous over-reaction.

Mar 16, 2020, 4:11 PM

There is this thing called nationalism. It was part of an era of modern history in which people believed that each ethnic group was better off if they had their own state. Woodrow Wilson was an ardent believer in nationalism. You live during a time when that is politically controversial. Believing in nationalism doesn't necessarily mean a person believes one race is inherently superior than another. Slavs and Anglo Saxons are not the same thing anyway.

Almost always, when people are self-righteous, they are also hypocritical or selective in their outrage. 3 fingers pointing back at you and such.

Ethno-nationalism is a real thing. Pretending its morally bad or only associated with white supremacism is hysterical.

"only"..lulz***

Mar 16, 2020, 4:31 PM

If you have something to say, say it.***

Mar 16, 2020, 6:10 PM

Re: If you have something to say, say it.***

Mar 17, 2020, 12:08 PM

I'll say it: you're, well, wrong.

"Nationalism" is not the same thing as "white nationalism". Nationalism is defined as the following, per Miriam-Webster:

Identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

There is nothing in there about race. Add the word "white" to it and that's what you seem to be advocating, the exclusion or detriment of non-white races and nations. Maybe Woodrow Wilson was a white nationalist...okay. He also took office a century ago. Times have changed a bit since then.

And here's where this notion gets scaly...how exactly are you going to achieve this whites-only nation again? (Or "Anglo-Saxon" nation, like that's an actual thing, since Anglo-Saxons are descended from the non-homogenous mix of Angles, Saxons, and Jute tribes that got displaced from Central Europe back in the day and wound up bumped across the English Channel...but nevermind all that.)

Well, white nationalists, or as you seem to prefer to call them, "ethno nationalists", don't much seem to like that kind of co-mingling. Okay. So now what? Are you going to just politely ask people of other races or backgrounds to leave their homes because you don't want to live next to them?

And what if they don't want to go?

Well, there's no law against being a white nationalist. No law says you gotta like the guy next to you. But if you act on that in any way, and start driving people from their homes, or engage in genocide...then you're into ethnic cleansing. And there's a word we use to describe people who engage in that kind of behavior, and that term is, well, "Nazi."

Not really complicated. And if you read the subtext of Memphis's posts, it's pretty obvious he's an outright white supremacist, not just a white nationalist. He doesn't quite say it out loud but he doesn't deny it either...and it's pretty obvious he's trying to sway and recruit others to his cause.

You will never catch a day when I call that okay. Ever. My grandparents had to flee Germany back in the '30's not because they were Jews, Gypsies, or even Communists...but because they were members of a freaking potato-pickers union. When folks start making lists and crossing people off it, the next one on that list could be you.

Mar 17, 2020, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: What's worse ]

MemphisCat said:

Zero debt, Strong gold reserves, Controlled borders, pretty much a homogeneous ethno state, just strengthened their constitution. They’re in good shape. I have no issues with Putin. After he threw members of his Fed in prison, I’ve always liked him (here come the exploding lib heads).

No lib heads exploding. We're used to your communist rantings. We've only been frustrated that it has taken you this long to admit it, Comrade.

Re: How to bring down the USA

Mar 15, 2020, 9:55 PM

Frighten the people about immigrants using a complicit Fox media.

Use 24/7 news cycle to stoke fear and initiate panic.

Sit back and watch the easily-frightened masses become the catalyst for their own demise.

Just when I think you can't be more obtuse***

Mar 15, 2020, 10:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

What I can't figure out is why Trump himself is proactively

Mar 15, 2020, 10:23 PM

participating in his own demise by taking drastic actions, forming a task force, and trotting out in front of the media 3 times a day to talk about what he obviously knows is a hoax. It's a real head-scratcher, unless he's in on it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: What I can't figure out is why Trump himself is proactively

Mar 16, 2020, 11:51 AM

Maybe there’s more to this than meets the eye.

We can really bring down America by having...

Mar 15, 2020, 10:55 PM

1.2 million to 12 million people getting this virus and only having 960,000 hospital beds in the country.

As someone who argues for the sanctity of life, I don’t want doctors having to choose who gets treatment based on their probability of survival..

Shutting down the public interaction is harsh, but how do we prevent the spread of an aggressive disease with such a long incubation period other than eliminating unnecessary social interaction? Inconvenient? Yes. Painful for the pocketbook? Yes. But it’s temporary.

The alternative will be more expensive on so many levels.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i honestly don’t know if Memphis is right or not.

Mar 15, 2020, 11:05 PM

I’ve thought myself that this just seems too perfect, but I’m not all in on that theory.

Even if it’s totally incorrect though, a playbook for future use by our enemies has been written by this episode.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would think germ warfare would be known commodity...

Mar 15, 2020, 11:12 PM

already.

The decisions we are making can never be fully evaluated later to know whether or not they were the right ones, but as a perpetual skeptic, I have never known the CDC to have an ideological agenda.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CDC? I’m not accusing them of anything.

Mar 15, 2020, 11:15 PM

But you give more credit to our enemies than I do if you think they had the foresight to know how this silly virus would bring us to a screeching halt. I don’t believe anyone did, and I have to believe this one gets filed away for later use.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not disagreeing with your first point...

Mar 15, 2020, 11:27 PM

I do question how silly this virus actually is.

I do question the strategy of using a virus such as this to attack an enemy. How to you prevent it from spreading and becoming a pandemic? Well, unless you create a vaccine before you release it.

I see people arguing about the availability of testing. Do we test everybody? I believe one of the doctors at the press conference today said you can test negative and still have the virus. If this is true, how do you stop this virus apart from shutting down social interaction?

In this instance, the whole world is being shut down. The "winner" is the one who gets it under control.

Re: I'm not disagreeing with your first point...

Mar 15, 2020, 11:34 PM

I guess I’m looking at it like this.....

Mar 15, 2020, 11:51 PM [ in reply to I'm not disagreeing with your first point... ]

If I had to guess, I bet our current state of affairs is pretty close to what the 9/11 attackers were hoping for as the outcome of their acts.....fear, instability, distrust, financial markets heavily impacted......

Furthermore, if there are any of the original 9/11 “masterminds” left on the planet, I’m guessing they’re feeling like total rubes right now for fooling with all the airplane crap.

Again, I’m not saying this currently is an attack. I am saying though, that if it’s repeatable, it’s making it into someone bad’s playbook.

If they ever found a way to combine the

Mar 16, 2020, 12:03 AM

I don't think it's a new or novel idea that hasn't been

Mar 16, 2020, 12:03 AM [ in reply to I guess I’m looking at it like this..... ]

explored before. I've often thought about how simple it would be to poison the water supply, and how vulnerable we really are. I'd think that would be way up the list ahead of a viral attack like this. But, for the record, I'm not a terrist so I wouldn't know.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: CDC? I’m not accusing them of anything.

Mar 16, 2020, 11:55 AM [ in reply to CDC? I’m not accusing them of anything. ]

All it takes is a complicit media. They could have driven the same fear campaign with the flu this year OR the swine flu which triggered a health emergency declaration by Obama, who only took action after 1000 deaths.

If the media is pushing fear it’s because fear sells.***

Mar 16, 2020, 12:12 PM

Exactly - very well said.***

Mar 15, 2020, 11:55 PM [ in reply to We can really bring down America by having... ]

- H. L. Mencken

Mar 15, 2020, 11:03 PM

My guess is the whole country will be on lockdown by the end of the week. Would not be surprised to see wider travel restrictions.

It would help if they would just get their act together with

Mar 15, 2020, 11:09 PM

I have no issue with Americans over reacting to this virus.

Mar 16, 2020, 7:42 AM

Imo, this works out two way. It it is as much a death rattle as the media claims in which case Trump will be able to stand tall after having shut down travel from nations which can increase Americans' misery.

If it turns out to be no so bad he can stand tall and claim it was going to be really bad but he stopped it dead in its tracks.

Yes, nevertrumpers, I am aware Trump lies and I don't care which lies he tells anymore than you dupes cared which lies Obama told or which lies Biden tells. In fact, I excuse Biden's lies, I mean the man is so confused he wipes his mouth after dumping then flushes the toilet.

I don't want to hear it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At this point...

Mar 16, 2020, 8:31 AM

A person has truly reached the pinnacle of stupidity if they think this is overblown media hype designed to harm our nation.

Even the politicians you worship understand the gravity of this situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

We are more vulnerable to a coup than at any point in our

Mar 16, 2020, 12:00 PM

history. Regardless of the real scale of the health danger. Americans are begging for emergency, martial law.

Cata will be all over this one***

Mar 16, 2020, 12:01 PM

I believe our leaders are fighting panic as much as virus.

Mar 16, 2020, 6:30 PM [ in reply to At this point... ]

If they'd just quarantine old people and high risk folk like Newsom of California did folks could go about their business without overloading our medical facilities.

Of the predicted 1% it's likely that those two groups compose nearly all of the critical cases. If you're in one of those groups and you're running around getting exposed it's on you, not the government.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2020, 1:13 PM

I hate it how the complicit media caused Spain to close it's border with Portugal today. Even worse how they caused 2000 more cases in Italy in the last 24 hours, not to mention the 368 dead in one day.

Your facts are, as usual, wrong. Your viewpoint is flawed by animosity and #### worship of all things Trump.

Replies: 38
| visibility 850
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic