Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This parking is a JOKE. Who can I call?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

This parking is a JOKE. Who can I call?

Aug 4, 2016, 10:30 AM

I've always, ALWAYS had my two Avenue of Champion spots together, but this year it seems that the administration has decided that I should be parking between two cars for my personal space, and halfway down the avenue for my client space.

This is insane....so not only do I not have enough room for the caterer to set up his spread behind my Rover, but now my clients have to walk 50 yards just to get to my spot?

Is there some sort of arbitration procedure I can enter into?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't you be qualified for handicapped parking since you

Aug 4, 2016, 10:34 AM

have no legs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

AOC was part of my settlement with the University.***

Aug 4, 2016, 10:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a rough lot in life you were delt there.....

Aug 4, 2016, 10:36 AM

maybe they should replace the book of Job in the bible with the tribulations of OBED!!

Sac Cloth and Ashes!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

who you gonna call??***

Aug 4, 2016, 10:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Ghostbusters

Aug 4, 2016, 1:16 PM

maybe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ghostsbusters?

Aug 4, 2016, 10:57 AM

Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood.

Hopefully the original.

Aug 4, 2016, 11:09 AM

Not those lady frauds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Is this some kind of parody post?***

Aug 4, 2016, 10:59 AM

Indeed it is.....

Aug 4, 2016, 11:07 AM

it's a parody of normal collegiate booster groups who would not inflict such hardships on a large donor.

You're a target, Obed. People want what you have, but could

Aug 4, 2016, 11:13 AM

not handle it if they did.

You're a stalwart; a pillar of society.

Urchins and UDP childrens alike can only hope to find a cool & welcomed respite from the hot summer days in the long shadow you cast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Naw... but I will say, he should have just thrown down for

Aug 4, 2016, 11:15 AM

a suite...

Don't get me wrong, man. People are welcome to mill

Aug 4, 2016, 11:16 AM [ in reply to You're a target, Obed. People want what you have, but could ]

about and stand in the shade of the North upper deck, please just keep a 10 foot radius around my spot(s).

Also, I still think we should put electrified railing along the top of the upper deck, to keep UDP kids from dumping drinks on my vehicle.

I know it looks good in the media guide, sold out stadium...

Aug 4, 2016, 11:32 AM

~85,000 strong, but does Clemson want to associate with some of the chaff any longer?

Pushing away some of the undesirables would mean shorter lines at Fan Day as well, raising the enjoyment level for those that remain - you know, the high rollers that foot the bill.

There's a lot of good in parting ways with the unwanted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The business world is full of case studies in point.

Aug 4, 2016, 11:35 AM

I mean, how many $1 cheeseburgers does McDonalds have to move to make the same money as 5 Guys?

I don't want Fan Day to become elitist, but I think a $250 entry fee would eliminate some of the bandwagon jumpers, and they could close it early and offer a Heisman level and above donor's reception in the evening so we could bring our kids to get autographs without all the heat and lines.

That it is and if I wanted a state or county fair atmosphere

Aug 4, 2016, 12:13 PM

I'd go to the state or county fair.

Listen, I'm sure these are good, church going folk that pay their fair share of taxes. Truth is you probably haven't been in their tax bracket since middle school and at the end of the day when you're adding things up, their business is more trouble than it's worth and opens Clemson up to undue risk.

If Drad hasn't seen your forward-thinking ideas, it's high time he did.

Good idea....lest anyone thinks this sounds elitist,

Aug 4, 2016, 12:22 PM

it's really not, and is very inclusive.

Part B of this plan would involve re-opening the Astro theater downtown, and doing a live feed to the game for fans who can't afford tickets to Death Valley anymore....the best part, tickets would only be $10. So it's just like game day, in Clemson, surrounded by fellow fans, for LESS.

This really is a win-win.

For anyone that thought Obed might be a heartless, uncaring

Aug 4, 2016, 12:29 PM

bastard, please bookmark this for future reference.

It's a selfless person such as this that puts the poor and downtrodden first, and above all else.

Good... now about that extra ticket...***

Aug 4, 2016, 12:31 PM

large donor??

Aug 4, 2016, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Indeed it is..... ]

is this about the weigh in? don't be too hard on yourself. eat a healthy snack daily and exercise.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

haha! jolly good joke there, old bean.

Aug 4, 2016, 11:47 AM

I must confess to having an unhealthy penchant for foie gras.

Good sport!

Re: This parking is a JOKE. Who can I call?

Aug 4, 2016, 11:00 AM

#FirstWorldProblems

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2016, 11:10 AM

lmfao. so, you give all this money and park on aoc but dont know who to call to talk about it huh. smfh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good luck, deroberts..........

Aug 4, 2016, 11:17 AM

I hope the volunteers at the Methodist church are gracious with you as you try to haggle with them over a $25 parking spot that you got up at 4am to claim.

Re: good luck, deroberts..........

Aug 4, 2016, 11:25 AM

smfh, i would bet i was going to clemson games before you were a gleam in your daddys eye.

instead of criticizing, how about offering some help?

Aug 4, 2016, 11:27 AM

Like you could help others by detailing how you sneak into Valley Walk to use those nice restrooms on game day.

does this mean you are grandfathered in to the

Aug 4, 2016, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: good luck, deroberts.......... ]

$1 parking spots at the church?

Re: does this mean you are grandfathered in to the

Aug 4, 2016, 11:48 AM

they let me in for free these days. lol

Aug 4, 2016, 11:17 AM

Give One Million a year to Iptay and they will take care of you....

AOC, lol

Aug 4, 2016, 11:25 AM

I got FED up with them last year when I couldn't get my spot aligned with my lower south deck entrace portal. I had ONE SIMPLE request and that was for them to rotate the stadium 354 degrees. But noooooo. Wouldn't do it.

So I gave up my AOC spot. Heck with 'em. Donated all that money to CU Equestrian and requested them to add a donkey to their fleet of animals. Now I'll just pull my yacht up to a private dock behind Esso and get a ride on horesback to the stadium while the mule totes my supplies to the AOC.

I'll see you at the games this year again, Obed. Mind bringing a few extra chairs? As always I'll bring the Strawbaritas for your wife and the Kobe steaks for the group. Still confirming but I think my Sushi chef will be on retainer again this year for the group.

Go Tigers!

Re: AOC, lol

Aug 4, 2016, 11:49 AM

lol, now that is sacrificing.

trade passes with one of the people beside you***

Aug 4, 2016, 1:10 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Hody...first sensible suggestion I've gotten.

Aug 4, 2016, 1:24 PM

I might have to throw a little chateaubriand at them on game days to sweeten the deal, but it would be worth it.

add a bottle of Chateauneuf du Pape to seal the deal***

Aug 4, 2016, 5:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B&Bed there this past Sept.... Brought home several... ;~)***

Aug 4, 2016, 9:17 PM

poor rich folks and all their "problems"

Aug 4, 2016, 1:25 PM

I wish that's all i had to worry about

The grass isn't always greener, friend.

Aug 4, 2016, 1:30 PM

At least you have your legs. I would trade all the riches in the world for that.

The problems are simply different

Aug 4, 2016, 1:32 PM [ in reply to poor rich folks and all their "problems" ]

If someone snaked your reserved Handicap spot at Ryans you'd be upset too yes? Now imagine if you had no legs AND paid a lot of money for that spot?

Nothing to do with money here. This is about humanity.

Aug 4, 2016, 2:31 PM

Sorry I wanted to park there. They said you wouldn't mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tell your clients to sprint the last 40; they're being timed

Aug 4, 2016, 4:12 PM

and Best is the freakin' standard...

even for "guests".

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic