Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This news is old about RN and his mother
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,105

This news is old about RN and his mother

Sep 7, 2012, 9:10 AM

http://tucsoncitizen.com/usa-today-sports/2012/09/06/nkemdiches-mother-not-sure-about-clemson/

They just now bring it out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This news is old about RN and his mother

Sep 7, 2012, 9:11 AM

RN says sorry mom but my name is not Geno.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All this is actually good news, the place we wanted to be.

Sep 7, 2012, 9:27 AM

My guess is that all schools who get lots of 4 and 5 star players have this happen once in a while. No one comes after your 3 stars and occassional 4 star.

We wanted to upgrade the program, and we like early commits. Those two things produce this. No sense in us whining about it. It just is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All this is actually good news, the place we wanted to be.

Sep 7, 2012, 9:30 AM

You make a good point

Sep 7, 2012, 9:38 AM

I hope there is nothing to all this BUT my gut is telling me that bringing this kid into the family may be a huge mistake, regardless how good he is. Everything seems to be ME ME ME ME etc. Our coaches are building this team the right way.....as a TEAM, not a few self serving superstars. I have been a CU supporter for 45 years & am proud to be a fan. I want to see recruits who really want to be a Tiger. I am afraid that what I see from this kid may not be good for the program unless he puts his ego aside and becomes a TEAM guy. If his heart & attitude is right about coming to CU, it could really be a great addition. I hope my gut is wrong about this young man.

Sep 7, 2012, 9:58 AM

What did he say in the article that was anything close to being ME ME ME

I think you have not read anything with quotes from RN

Sep 7, 2012, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: This news is old about RN and his mother ]

if you are making a statement like that. RN seems to be the least about ME that any #1 recruit has ever been. He committed on an unofficial visit with his coach and friends. He didn't commit on national TV or with a gym full of people. He could have had both. He didn't try to fool people or draw unneeded attention. He hasn't waffled on his decision or looked elsewhere. All the attention he's gotten is a direct result of the media trying to sway him. He's stayed solid, and from what I can tell, he'd prefer to be out of the media about this as he's done with recruiting.

Instead of bashing RN, be proud - very proud.

Sep 7, 2012, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: This news is old about RN and his mother ]

Nkemdiche himself has not caused much, if any, of the drama related to his commitment to Clemson. The media has created much of this on their own.

Sep 7, 2012, 10:25 AM

Since when is RN a 6'8 linebacker?

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,105
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic