Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This man is a child
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1,880

This man is a child

May 26, 2020, 11:48 PM

This is the President of the United States, tonight on twitter.

"The Failing @nytimes, winner of @PulitzerPrizes for its totally flawed coverage of the illegal Russia Witch Hunt, does its research as follows: Think of the absolute worst things you can say about Donald J. Trump, pretend there are sources, and just say it. RETURN THE PULITZERS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 27, 2020

He's like a 9 yr old little girl, squealing that somebody found her diary.

This is not the leader of the free world. He is a parody. A reality show tv star who pretends to be a leader.

Donald Trump is like walking a cow through the kitchen, it breaks and shatters everything in it. The cow don't care.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This man is a child

May 27, 2020, 1:01 AM

Thank God for Donald J Trump!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 3:13 AM

What did he do for you? Do you ever feel guilty exuberantly supporting such a terrible human being? Do you have no shame? You're excited to support a bad human being. You don't feel like a loser? I can see why someone would vote for him over the Dems, but you love it. There have been so many awful leaders in world history that were supported by awful people. You are one. I would be so ashamed. I guess I had good parents. Yours failed. What a terrible legacy your family is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 7:48 AM

He's a troll. You're a human. You are speaking different languages.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 11:17 AM

It incomprehensible how someone can love Trump. I understand why he might be the only option for them. That said, to like him is a character flaw. Trump is an awful human being as is anyone who likes or loves him. It's that simple.

In all fairness

May 27, 2020, 5:41 AM

It would be entertaining to see how far this can go. If he wins in November, knowing he can't get elected again, might just resign and let Pence take over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In all fairness

May 27, 2020, 5:51 AM

I am hoping that if he wins again his insecurity calms. He may feel less threatened and become a better human being.

Yeah I highly doubt that.

May 27, 2020, 7:16 AM

Ever meet an old a-hole that stops being an a-hole one day?

Re: Yeah I highly doubt that.

May 27, 2020, 7:29 PM

My uncle, Ret. Navy Captain and the last living of his brothers, shared that a "great guy" that's always fun to be around and everybody loves, well let him have a bad day or moment and it's "yeah he seems like a nice guy, but deep down he's an ### hole." Whereas when the ### hole has a moment away from form it's "yeah he seems like an ### hole, but deep down he's a great guy."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 9:59 AM [ in reply to In all fairness ]

doubt that, no quit in trump

May 27, 2020, 11:19 AM

He is just trash 100% of the time? No quit. Got it. You like that. The world will be a better place when both of you pass. That must make you feel like a winner.

Little over the top?***

May 27, 2020, 11:23 AM

Re: Little over the top?***

May 27, 2020, 11:45 AM

No, pretty much too nice. Sorry moron.

May 27, 2020, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: In all fairness ]

dadgum CarlsMad lol

May 27, 2020, 6:31 PM

Yeah....because you are terrible human being. Kill yourself bro. Make the world a better place. dadgum...lol.

May 27, 2020, 6:54 PM

no

how bout dat

May 27, 2020, 7:00 PM

Make the a world a better place. Do it.

May 27, 2020, 7:13 PM

nope

life is great, especially with trump

May 27, 2020, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: In all fairness ]

It saddens me to see grown men post such crude and vile comments. So easy to do hiding behind a keyboard. And to think this is a sports board I use to enjoy coming to read. .....

Not a chance. He is obsessed with the power he currently

May 27, 2020, 10:16 AM [ in reply to In all fairness ]

has, and will do anything to retain it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a chance. He is obsessed with the power he currently

May 27, 2020, 5:59 PM

he loves to rastle in the mud, i think he would die if nobody was mad at him

I heard someone the other day say it best

May 27, 2020, 7:54 AM

And it was a conservative, but I can't remember who:

You're the most powerful man in the world. Act like it. Stop playing the victim and crying like a baby when someone criticizes you.

He whines and cries every time someone says something he doesn't like, and his blind followers gobble it up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm not remotely a follower...

May 27, 2020, 8:16 AM

Nor do I see anyone running for office that has any sort of qualifications for holding the job. Then again, I don't see anyone in Congressional leadership worthy of consideration, either.

So....

I'll just control what I can control...and not worry about the rest.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I heard someone the other day say it best

May 27, 2020, 2:21 PM [ in reply to I heard someone the other day say it best ]

Catahoula said:

And it was a conservative, but I can't remember who:

You're the most powerful man in the world. Act like it. Stop playing the victim and crying like a baby when someone criticizes you.

He whines and cries every time someone says something he doesn't like, and his blind followers gobble it up.

That was Republican Marc Cuban. Billionaire star of Shark Tank.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 8:18 AM

Yes, the NYT can falsely report that Trump and his family are treasonous Russian agents for years, and when he punches back, he is a child.

Why don't you worry about something that matters?

I mean journalists literally won the Pulitzer Prize for being wrong on the Russian hoax for years. Comical stuff.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 8:34 AM

Please link to the NY Times false reporting. Just kidding, you can't, you're making it up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 9:22 AM

Well there are too many to post here. but here is one.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/27/opinion/mueller-trump-russia-quid-pro-quo.html

May 27, 2020, 9:26 AM

I appreciate you locating an article, but I don't see a falsehood in that article, which it should be noted is an opinion piece.

The NY Times is undeniably slanted in terms of what it reports, but it does not regularly invent falsehoods the way trashier papers do.

May 27, 2020, 9:46 AM

So as long as you slap "opinion" on the article you can report whatever the hell you want?

Why do you get so triggered at Trump's opinion then?

They may not regularly "invent" falsehoods, but they are certainly used as the useful idiot to promote falsehoods.

May 27, 2020, 9:48 AM

Sorry you get so triggered at the NY Times opinion piece, but you still haven't pointed out which part of it is false.

May 27, 2020, 10:33 AM

Well the very first sentence of the article is false, so....

"The campaign and the Kremlin had an overarching deal: help beat Hillary Clinton for a new pro-Russian foreign policy."

This appears to be an educational opportunity.

May 27, 2020, 10:56 AM

The first sentence of the article is not what you posted. You posted the blurb under the headline, before the first sentence. A big mistake people make is to read a headline and then stop. Which it appears you may have done.

If you read the whole article, you find an explanation for why the blurb is a pretty good characterization of the facts demonstrating a deal between Russians and the Trump campaign. The facts are what they are, and if you read the piece (no, try it!) you will have a problem finding a falsehood.

Run down the known facts about the communications between Russians and the Trump campaign and their deal reveals itself. Russia had been suffering under sanctions by the Obama Administration in response to the annexation of Crimea. So, in June 2016, Russians lured Trumpers including Ron Jr. to a meeting at Trump Tower supposedly to get “dirt” against Mrs. Clinton, and the Russians asked them for sanctions relief. And then what happened? Michael "Lock Her Up" Flynn spoke secretly with the Russians about sanctions relief... and later got caught and lied under oath about it.

Does this amount to an "overarching deal"? That's how the op-ed characterizes it, and the critical part is that it's based on facts. But you have to read the article to know that.

You should probably start with learning the difference

May 27, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: This man is a child ]

between journalism and op ed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s an opinion article. If you’re going to cry “fake news,”

May 27, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: This man is a child ]

it has to be about a “news” article.

May 27, 2020, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: This man is a child ]

Now, that the coup has blown up in in their face along with everything else, guess what? They, (libs) are still in a state of denial! They still believe the entire Trump family are Russian assets. They still believe that Russia changed the vote count in 2016. Now, there is a clear well documented trail who really used Russian help and Obama was up to his eyeballs in orchestrating the coup!

The people that promoted this knew from the beginning that it was a lie, but continued to promote this falsehood and will look you in the eye and still lie.

What dastardly evil people the world has never seen or known before. I sincerely hope they pay the price for their evil deeds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dont forget, now Tara Reade is a russian agent***

May 27, 2020, 9:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now now, let's not be hasty.

May 27, 2020, 9:47 AM

All we know so far is that she wrote an article saying how wonderful Vladmir Putin is, and that she has now deleted it. For some reason.

And also her lawyer just fired her and maybe she lied about her education and experience throughout her past.

All that said, Biden's a creepo and probably did something inappropriate to her because that's how he rolls. Maybe didn't do what she said he did, but surely something.

Is that what you see as "punching" back?

May 27, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: This man is a child ]

You have a weird definition of punching back. He looks a lot more like he's slap fighting with Blaine and Antoine.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2020, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: This man is a child ]

Dont act like you care about truth. You are a Trump supporter. Truth means nothing to you. You have no honor and no soul. Your cult leader and his conspiracies that he believes are nuts. You follow and worship that idiot. Truth means nothing to you.

Isn't that cute

May 27, 2020, 9:32 AM

The big boy POTUS learned that it's the Pulitzer not noble prize. I think he deserves extra chocolate chip pancakes this morning!

Best comment to sum up Trump and how people still

May 27, 2020, 9:45 AM

support this guy: "He's a weak man's version of a strong man"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Best comment to sum up Trump and how people still

May 27, 2020, 9:49 AM

He's a poor person's version of a rich man.

He's a dumb person's version of a clever man.

I am amazed at how stupid Trump thinks his supporters are.

May 27, 2020, 10:22 AM

Each day he comes out with something knew to gauge the depths of their stupidity and each day they lap it up like manna from heaven.

Republicans in Washington have only a few more months before they can no longer be primaried. Once that period has passed, it will be interesting to see if some Republicans start to TRY to distance themselves from the albatross around their necks. I think it's probably too late for that, however.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of you honestly live in Fantasyland

May 27, 2020, 11:07 AM

The fantasy here is that all of the things you listed

May 27, 2020, 11:23 AM

amount to nothing.

It’s a sad state of affairs in the GOP. There’s no standards left at all.

Due process determined them to be nothing

May 27, 2020, 11:27 AM

Re: Due process determined them to be nothing

May 27, 2020, 11:31 AM

You have no morals. Just admit it and move on. That's cool. There a lot of terrible human beings in the world. Just be proud of who you are. Don't be weak.

This is great. Keep going.

May 27, 2020, 11:38 AM

Re: This is great. Keep going.

May 27, 2020, 11:40 AM

Sweet bud. Thanks for the input dip..ship.

I’ve learned to laugh most of this board off

May 27, 2020, 11:48 AM

Re: I’ve learned to laugh most of this board off

May 27, 2020, 11:51 AM

Long story short you're an ignorant moron. Now scurry off.

You call people lots of names on here so not sure I see your

May 27, 2020, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Due process determined them to be nothing ]

point.

OJ, innocent or guilty?

See this is what’s funny

May 27, 2020, 11:51 AM

Re: See this is what’s funny

May 27, 2020, 11:55 AM

Dude...you are a terrible human being. Your parents failed. You failed. Just admit and move on. You're a bad person. It's cool. You embrace it. Just admit it and move on. Some peeps have morals intelligence and some dont. You have neither. I am sure it's all heritage. It's not all your fault.

Re: Some of you honestly live in Fantasyland

May 27, 2020, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Some of you honestly live in Fantasyland ]

Nobody was right or wrong about Russian collusion you imbecile. Mueller said he cant say definitively either way whether there was Russian collusion. We do know for a fact that Trump sided with Russia over the USA while abroad to the media. We do know you support that and you're garbage. That's undeniable.

Carl, you off the meds today?***

May 27, 2020, 11:30 AM

Re: Carl, you off the meds today?***

May 27, 2020, 11:48 AM

Just being blunt. Have you ever been on meds? Have you considered them. You defend Trump. Doesn't that make you need meds? You okay? I can help you financially for your treatment. Let's find you some help.

Replies: 56
| visibility 1,880
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic