Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This loss stings, but I'm still all in...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 742

This loss stings, but I'm still all in...

Aug 30, 2014, 11:17 PM

1. I think Dabo will get us there. There have been rough moments (tonight definitely included), but the general trajectory of our football program over the last 6 years has been up. We won our first "major" bowl last year for the first time since '81, so don't forget that.

2. No team wins every game. Losing is an unfortunate part of being a sports fan. It happens. We don't need to like it but we can't let it defeat us twice. Learn from it and move on.

3. Like others on here, Morris frustrates the heck out of me in big games too. We seem stubborn. Determined to stick to a plan, even if it doesn't work.

4. OL should get much better with the studs Dabo and team have recruited. O-line U my wish for Clemson's future reputation, more so than wide receiver U.

5. I really want Stoudt to succeed. He seems like a good kid, has done the right things and I don't mind the staff giving him the edge for seniority. However, if Watson gives us the better chance to win, then we should go with him. I really I'm not sure here. Reputation-wise I know Watson is blue chip, but I don't think Stoudt did that poorly tonight.

6. We are not a bad team. All is not lost. We played good competition tonight and we competed for most of the game, then let it get out of hand. We will rebound.

7. Did anyone like Munson? Ouch, it was painful to listen to him. Yanity was such a pro and this guy just seems like such an amateur by comparison. I doubt D-Rad would admit the mistake so soon, but geez, did he ever listen to the guy call a baseball game before he promoted him to football? For those of us who have heard him over the years, this was not a surprise. Sorry to be so negative, but this one is just such an obvious and glaring mistake.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Six years and still having these blowout losses. Whats

Aug 30, 2014, 11:24 PM

taking so long?

Re: Six years and still having these blowout losses. Whats

Aug 30, 2014, 11:41 PM

And as long as Dabo is here it will always be 1 or 2 blowouts per year

Re: Six years and still having these blowout losses. Whats

Aug 30, 2014, 11:47 PM

Every single ranked opponent scores 30 plus on BV's D

Re: This loss stings, but I'm still all in...

Aug 31, 2014, 12:48 AM

Munson was AWFUL.......I had to mute him.

Re: This loss stings, but I'm still all in...

Aug 31, 2014, 12:51 AM

The annual beat downs by the Shamecocks is getting really old.

Replies: 5
| visibility 742
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic