Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This just in:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

This just in:

Aug 11, 2018, 2:20 PM

Clemson is going to be really, really good this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And water is wet...

Aug 11, 2018, 2:47 PM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And water is wet...

Aug 11, 2018, 2:54 PM

And a horse is a horse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 3:03 PM

Of course. And no one can talk to a horse of course....

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 2:55 PM [ in reply to And water is wet... ]

Actually...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This just in:

Aug 11, 2018, 2:53 PM

i’m not looking at this through orange colored lenses - but, I have thought for a long time we go undefeated all the way through cfp. and yes, any team can be beat on any given weekend - i get it. but, i just don’t see it.

maybe it’s the vape pen talking. thank you snoop dogg and the fine states of cali, colorado, and maine

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 11, 2018, 2:55 PM

Same. I'm more confident going into this season than I've ever been.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 2:58 PM

same - unless we are positively overrated (we’re not btw). once a qb is established, it’s over

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 11, 2018, 3:04 PM

That’s the big ?. We’re going to be really good but how explosive will the offense be? It has big play potential in every skill position. If they can get the ball thrown to them anywhere on the field consistently no one can key in on the run and it’s over.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 11, 2018, 3:19 PM

here’s one thing i’m very confident of:

we can run the ball

we have the ability, with our line, to run the ball whenever we want to. particularly, with kb at quarterback (there are no bama run d’s on our schedule). that’s a given. but I believe, with all of these running backs, we can - and will run. no matter who is at qb. we must get our explosive receivers the ball. period. end of sentence.

that d, will just be nasty (that’s what she said)
the only time an opposing td will be scored will be on a broken play or missed assignment. there will be no 10 play, 80 yd drives. oh, and some opposing qbs will get hurt - mark it down

Message was edited by: theclash®

Message was edited by: theclash®

Aug 11, 2018, 4:22 PM

Even dried up crap has a smell!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We might get bowl eligible this year***

Aug 11, 2018, 6:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic