Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This isn't a bar story...what really happened
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 261

This isn't a bar story...what really happened

Aug 7, 2018, 1:19 PM

I was home for the summer because I didn't have a job. SarahAdidas and I met some friends at the trailer park in Lexington to drink and hangout.

I pissssed SarahAdidas off by doing something... not sure what, so she left to go get buttfugged by my cousin in the back of a Chevy Lumina

Actually, everbody left besides me and SarahAdidas's perpetually horny & mildly retarded brother.

Friend and I get beyond drunk and decide to walk home after. This would be a roughly 10 mile walk, btw, so there was a LOT of making out and heavy petting, even though I knew it was wrong to do this to someone so far along on the spectrum.

We walk past my old elementary school, so we decide to stop and do it on the playground to bring back memorises of when my uncle used to peg me behind the sliding board. I find a baby deer that is stuck in a chain-link fence. We thought it would be hilarious to put our fingers in the deers bwhole so we did and had a good laugh.

Then we walk to a gas station and buy some more condoms since we ran out. We walk to our old middle school and I take the top this time.

Then we walk to Walmart and buy a pre-sliced Watermelon and eat it in the parking lot cause we're effing losers

Then we break in to this old abandoned white house (where the current Home Depot is located). The plan was to bone in this house and wake up in the morning, but instead we looked for valuables and broke a few windows. We took turns shatting all over the floor and taking pictures to jerk it to later.

Brother and I leave the house and walk to SarahAdidas's parents house, which is about 3 miles or so away. We can't keep our hands outta each others' pants

We show up around 5AM, stupid drunk, covered in dirt and sweat. My future inlaws were doing it doggy out on the front porch and SarahAdidas' pops asked if we wanted to join but we were too tired..

I don't know how in the #### we could hump each other all night around Lexington between 2 and 5 AM on main roads and not have a single cop stop us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This isn't a bar story...what really happened

Aug 7, 2018, 1:23 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Aug 7, 2018, 1:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2018, 1:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 261
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic