Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is why they call it " Coot Logic".........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

This is why they call it " Coot Logic".........

Aug 10, 2016, 10:49 PM

*** this post was on FGF

I am normally a very pessimistic fan at the start of the season, but I have a very optimistic feeling about this season. Mainly due to the new staff. From what I've heard from watching players talk about the practices it furthers my belief that the previous staff were not conducting SEC caliber practices. I look at all the high 3 and 4 star guys on this roster and think to myself....how do you miss on that many guys in recruiting?? IMHO, it seems the previous staff was not developing players and did not do a good job of explaining things to them. I base this off of what I'm hearing from players in post practice comments. I am not one that believes the cupboard is bare and for that reason I believe this staff will bring out the best in these players and it will show. Some people may not agree with me and that's ok, but it sure feels good to feel optimistic for once, and I have full faith in this staff. Because of that and the hard work put in during the offseason, I think we will shock a lot of critics. Go #####!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is why they call it " Coot Logic".........

Aug 10, 2016, 10:57 PM

Let the poor souls have some slight degree of hope! USuck could end up with several wins, but Muscrap obviously hasn't settled on a QB or starting back. They actually might win four games.

Go Tigers!

It is pitiful when you are an underdog to Vandy.....

Aug 10, 2016, 10:59 PM

but, it is incredibly pitiful, when that Vandy team is considered by CBS Sports to be the 89th ranked team in the country....

whats a high 3 star??

Aug 10, 2016, 11:01 PM

So according to this coot logic our staff is an SEC caliber staff that runs SEC caliber practices so we can beat SEC caliber teams??

I feel dumber for reading that....thank you original poster I now have lost 7 minutes of my life that I will never get back....kudos sir

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'd have to be high

Aug 10, 2016, 11:24 PM

to want to go to school in Columbia

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a 4****

Aug 10, 2016, 11:28 PM [ in reply to whats a high 3 star?? ]

Re: whats a high 3 star??

Aug 11, 2016, 9:08 AM [ in reply to whats a high 3 star?? ]

it took you 7 minutes to read that???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: whats a high 3 star??

Aug 11, 2016, 10:18 PM

nah...about 7 seconds to read 5 mins to try and make sense of it (which failed) and another minute 53 secinds to write and post a response :)

I can't even bring myself to think how it must be to have

Aug 10, 2016, 11:02 PM

That little to look forward to anytime in the near future and you set yourself up for failure by not looking at reality that is right in front of your face.

By the 2nd quarter of the 1st game reality will begin to grow into coot logic that is much worse than anything we have ever faced. At least we would realize our reality even if I can't imagine us ever hiring boomer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

So in other words because the Sun rises in the east....

Aug 10, 2016, 11:06 PM

and the gamecoots are in the sec east then they will win the east becasue they have a new coach that came from the west. Man its hard to think like a gamecoot. poor souls

Uhhhmmmm.....

Aug 10, 2016, 11:13 PM

I am normally a very pessimistic fan at the start of the season......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I am not one that believes the cupboard is bare..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Aug 10, 2016, 11:22 PM

They have questions at every position 1st team, no clue at depth beyond that. Walk ons targeted at several positions and a 175 lb RB manning their 1st team. New coaches at almost all positions. If they win 5 games Boom should be coach of the year.

They are looking at several losing seasons.

Aug 11, 2016, 12:56 AM

am normally a very pessimistic fan at the start of the season, but I have a very optimistic feeling about this season.(PROBABLY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN OFF MY MEDICATION FOR WEEKS) Mainly due to the new staff. From what I've heard from watching players talk (TRY "LISTENING" TO PLAYERS TALK) about the practices it furthers my belief that the previous staff were not conducting SEC caliber practices.(OR ATLANTIC 10 CALIBER, OR JUCO CALIBER OR COMMUNITY COLLEGE CALIBER) I look at all the high 3 and 4 star guys on this roster and think to myself (HOW DO ALL THESE STONERS PASS A DRUG TEST?)....how do you miss on that many guys in recruiting?? (HINT: ADMITTING YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, IS THE FIRST STEP) IMHO, (MY OPINION IS SO HUMBLE, IT APOLOGIZES FOR EXSISTING) it seems the previous staff was not developing players (TRUE, BUT THEY COULD GUZZLE LIQUOR LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS) and did not do a good job of explaining things to them.(MUCH LIKE MY PARENTS) I base this off of what I'm hearing from players in post practice comments.(I'D HEAR MORE, BUT I KEEP GETTING ARRESTED FOR STALKING PLAYERS AFTER PRACTICE) I am not one that believes the cupboard is bare (THIS IS WHERE YOU PRETEND THAT I HAVE A CUPBOARD IN MY TRAILER) and for that reason I believe this staff will bring out the best in these players (OR BAIL THEM OUT OF JAIL AND GET THEM INTO REHAB) and it will show. Some people may not agree with me (NORMAL PEOPLE, SANE PEOPLE, ANYBODY THAT HAD LESS THAN 30 DRINKS TODAY) and that's ok, but it sure feels good to feel optimistic for once,(PLUS, MY UNICORN IS BEAUTIFUL) and I have full faith in this staff. Because of that and the hard work put in during the offseason, I think we will shock a lot of critics. Go #####!!! (I'M SHOCKED THAT THE ELECTRICITY IS STILL ON)

Aug 11, 2016, 2:08 AM

Gonna be a rough landing back to Earth for that poor soul.

Putting on the brave face .

Aug 11, 2016, 5:36 AM

He lyin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 11, 2016, 5:49 AM

"not conducting $EC caliber practices" ### is that supposed to mean? These idiots are SO stuck on the $EC monicker, I bet they wake up every morning and pee in an $EC caliber toilet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Adorable.******

Aug 11, 2016, 5:56 AM

To be fair..every player is all American presesson

Aug 11, 2016, 8:39 AM

Optomisim runs high. Quozell almost got R U N T off this board a few years ago for is preseason practice summaries. Every one was all world.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Bless their little chicken hearts.....it's going to be a

Aug 11, 2016, 8:43 AM

rough landing back into reality.

Screw Calford.

"SEC caliber practice"....give me a break!!***

Aug 11, 2016, 8:53 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...bless his heart !!!!

Aug 11, 2016, 11:32 AM

I really enjoy seeing the Jockstraps set themselves up for even more disappointment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 11, 2016, 11:40 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

Weren't conducting Southern Conference caliber practices

Aug 11, 2016, 11:40 AM

either....evidently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic