Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is what "Make America great again"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

This is what "Make America great again"

Dec 23, 2016, 12:16 PM

For one.... When has it ever been great?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/louisville-racist-rant-video-kentucky-jcpenney-mall-woman-two-latinas-speak-english-a7489391.html%3Famp?client=safari

Just straight hatred coming from that lady... I thought it was all about love and respect for people no matter where they come from? No matter the color of the skin?....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's CDef's mom doing in Louisville?***

Dec 23, 2016, 12:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: This is what "Make America great again"

Dec 23, 2016, 12:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq1Uso_u7c4

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/18/i-voted-for-trump-you-lost-white-starbucks-customer-accuses-barista-of-discrimination/?utm_term=.b83be7a0ba22

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2016, 12:32 PM

Smh those Trumpers are something else I tell ya! They're proud of their hatred towards anyone non American, non conservatives, and anyone who doesn't believe in their bigot of a president.

Dec 23, 2016, 12:40 PM

Yeah, ALL Trump voters are exactly like her.

Dec 23, 2016, 12:57 PM

NO, I agree that would be silly...some are actually worse.

Dec 23, 2016, 1:15 PM

Yes each and every one of Trumps 62 Million votes was cast by a deplorable in some form or another.

Dec 23, 2016, 1:33 PM

Doesn't matter... The whole BLM group has been labeled hate group because of a few others. Trump supporters will get the same treatment.

Dec 23, 2016, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: This is what "Make America great again" ]

You know I don't believe that, but I do believe that a great number (maybe even a majority) were motivated to vote for Trump out of irrational fear and/or hate. Some have unfortunately chosen to act on it. The dems use similar tactics as well btw.

Re: Like most changes of the guard their motivation was.....

Dec 23, 2016, 4:00 PM

driven by Hope and Change. Just couldn't use that slogan because, well, you know...

/kid

Dec 24, 2016, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: This is what "Make America great again" ]

> Yeah, ALL Trump voters are exactly like her.

Of course they are...just like all Moslems are like ISIS.

can't have it both ways my friend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ha ha they mispelled color***

Dec 23, 2016, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Dec 23, 2016, 3:24 PM

Note the first of that video begins with "...starts back there..." I'm not a fan of people cutting in line either though I have a knack at bringing torturous insults without racial slanders, cursing in public or raising my voice. I heard at least one person in line give the ole girl an 'amen.

That's not to say that their was anything right about the old girl. I've learned that folks who lack education are prone to the inability to communicate anger, either righteous or not, without crossing the line of politeness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2016, 3:54 PM

The part about education is spot on. When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

This is one where the video also doesn't tell the whole

Dec 23, 2016, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: This is what "Make America great again" ]

story.

According to witnesses, the two women had an item without a price tag, so one of them stayed at the register, and the other one went to find one with the price. The old lady, while also being racist and a cee u next tuesday, incorrectly thought they were cutting in line.

+1 for a "cee u next tuesday"....***

Dec 24, 2016, 10:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree.

Dec 24, 2016, 1:01 PM [ in reply to This is one where the video also doesn't tell the whole ]

Holding up a line to allow someone to make a trip back to do what they should have done before they got in line is rude. With the lines being long due to the season it's doubly rude and extremely inconsiderate. It's almost as if someone who does chit like that doesn't care about anyone but theirself. It's not as if the gal holding up the line was the only one who was in a hurry, right?

Personally, I'd rather have a racial slur thrown at me and be cussed out by someone of a different race than have to stand in a long line, much less when the register is tied due to some azzhole refusing to pay for her chit then go back through the line. Perhaps the old white woman wasn't the only overbearing bich in that line.

Kinda beer joint we gonna hit? You one of the jounge beer snobs? I mean, I've heard of all that high dollar stuff enough to want to try some. Anyway, the old woman could have made her point without all the race and nasty mouth stuff.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2016, 10:56 AM

I missed the part where the woman said she was a trump supporter or mentioned anything about him.

Dec 24, 2016, 10:58 AM

Never heard a racial slur either. The woman was way out of line but you're adding things to the story to support your agenda.

He would never do that.***

Dec 24, 2016, 5:06 PM

Well, maybe once in every other post.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic