Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: ClemsonLIFE program touches Boston College linebacker Divitto
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: ClemsonLIFE program touches Boston College linebacker Divitto

Jul 25, 2013, 11:47 AM

ClemsonLIFE program touches Boston College linebacker Divitto

Butkus Award candidate Steele Divitto is known for his hard-hitting ways for the Boston College football program, but Divitto softens up when talking about his older sister, Collette, who just spent two years in the ClemsonLIFE program. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the kind of story that should settle a close vote

Jul 25, 2013, 11:54 AM

for the "Heisman". Manziel?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is what Clemson is all about.

Jul 25, 2013, 12:02 PM

Such a great story.

Re: Front Page Story: ClemsonLIFE program touches Boston College linebacker Divitto

Jul 25, 2013, 12:50 PM

Great story.
FYI, it is Down Syndrome (no "S" after Down)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Down's Syndrome is proper as well.

Jul 25, 2013, 3:35 PM

The official medical classification in the US/Canada is "Down", it is official as "Down's" in the UK, but it is considered acceptable to the general population in either the possessive or the non-possessive form.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: ClemsonLIFE program touches Boston College linebacker Divitto

Jul 25, 2013, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: ClemsonLIFE program touches Boston College linebacker Divitto ]

You are correct about the preferred US spelling, and If you want to get technical, the "S" is syndrome is not capitalized.

You never see great stories like this come out of Columbia!!

Jul 25, 2013, 12:53 PM

This speaks for itself and the quality of this school,coaches,players and fans...

Clemson players get it to bad things like this aren't contagious..

Clemson is and always will be light years ahead of SCU.

Enough said .....

I am proud to be part of the Clemson family every day,

Jul 25, 2013, 12:56 PM

but somedays even a little more! Stories like this are what makes Clemson special and makes me not only feel proud of my school, but fortunate to be a part of the Clemson Family.

Amen Brother!!***

Jul 26, 2013, 7:37 AM

It really seems the Clemson-BC really do have a great

Jul 25, 2013, 1:00 PM

friendly rivalry. I remember their linebacker a few years ago who was out a season with cancer. Dabo gave him a jersey autographed by the team. Their alum created a trophy for that year's game winner.

That will make your eyes water up

Jul 25, 2013, 1:43 PM

So great to hear stories like this amidst all of the stories about DUI's, murder and everything else. God has a special plan for people like this, so awesome that Clemson is in His plan

Proud to be associated with Clemson SC...home of DV #1.

Jul 25, 2013, 2:47 PM

gOTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tiger pride

Jul 25, 2013, 3:13 PM

This among other factors is what makes CU so special...what an amazing family we have. Never ever take it for granted.

Jul 25, 2013, 5:09 PM

A feel good story. It is nice there are five programs of this sort in a state as small as SC.

http://collegetransitionconnection.org/

wow..what a story.

Jul 25, 2013, 5:33 PM

reminded, once again, of what a special place clemson is..never been prouder of my alma mater.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Re: wow..what a story.

Jul 25, 2013, 5:46 PM

this is the part of life that those dirty %@#&@$@#$ in cootville will never understand or come close to matching!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a little concerned about Collette's BC allegiance ...

Jul 26, 2013, 1:37 PM

But all kidding around aside, I wish her and her brother the very best except on Oct. 12 at CU - BC game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2013, 11:38 PM
image.jpg(124.4 K)
image.jpg(755.5 K)

Sophomore Special Ed/Speach & Hearing major Volunteered with the ClemsonLIFE Program all of last year. She Signed the National Anthem and Almamater on National TV her 3rd week of college at the Ga Tech game.

She was selected to be an RA with LIFE Students this year. She made a permanent decision to commit to her vocation.

Yes permanent.

A tattoo of the National Autism logo. A Puzzle piece. She knows this young lady well. David as well.

I am playing checkers. Hayden is playing chess.

She never ceases to inspire me!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POST ABOVE My daughter Hayden***

Jul 26, 2013, 11:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic