Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many people will die in this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 633

How many people will die in this?

Nov 19, 2020, 10:47 AM

$1 to Lakebum1®

https://www.jeep.com/wrangler/rubicon-392.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Next they'll shoehorn that engine into the Chrysler Pacifica***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:52 AM

Might make the truck desirable.***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:52 AM

Comign soon.... the PT Bruiser***

Nov 19, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Next they'll shoehorn that engine into the Chrysler Pacifica*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Pretty much every vehicle, boat, golf cart, snow mobile,

Nov 19, 2020, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Next they'll shoehorn that engine into the Chrysler Pacifica*** ]

etc. should have an option for a Hemi 392. That is God's motor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many people will die in this?

Nov 19, 2020, 11:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$1 to lakebum?

Nov 19, 2020, 11:15 AM

Man, I made a $1000 guarantee that this thing would come to market. The Bronco all but guaranteed it. I rarely get predictions right...let me have this one.

I do wonder what this will to to builders like AEV who have made a fortune building Wrangler Pickups and V8 wranglers, both of which Chrysler will now be happily providing for half the price.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He sent me the Jeep link

Nov 19, 2020, 11:22 AM

I had no idea this thing was in production

I'm surprised it didn't go in the Gladiator first.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:26 AM

On a side note, the past two weekends at the airport, the Avis lot had a million hard-top Gladiators for rent. That can't be a good sign that they're having to resort to fleet sales already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think they're selling well

Nov 19, 2020, 11:32 AM

My sister just bought a Rubicon, obviously I had to go drive all of the Jeeps on the lot before she could make that purchase. Sounded like there's little interest. The ones I do see around look like they called up Yakima and said 'yes'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The white ones up here are particularly popular for

Nov 19, 2020, 11:38 AM

realtors to put 22" red wheels on and a vinyl wrap with their face and something like "Wanda Sells Homes!" all over the side.

It all started going downhill when tube bumpers became

Nov 19, 2020, 11:42 AM

socially acceptable. Now the aftermarket accessories on Jeeps is just sad.

This is the kind of crap we have going on up here.

Nov 19, 2020, 11:48 AM

It's rampant, mainly due to one or two shops in town that making a killing ###### Jeeps like this. I have no idea how a late 30's early 40's professional views this as a weekend status symbol cruiser instead of feeling the absolute shame and embarrassment that they should from even being in a 20 foot radius of this abortion.

That's just terrible***

Nov 19, 2020, 11:58 AM

Nothing says hardcore rock crawler like rims wider than

Nov 19, 2020, 12:03 PM [ in reply to This is the kind of crap we have going on up here. ]

the tires. I think the little beaks on the grill trigger me the most, but that might be the worst one I've ever seen.

I'll buy about a 5 year old one thats been lifted

Nov 19, 2020, 11:57 AM [ in reply to The white ones up here are particularly popular for ]

with 35" tires, if it has the Hemi.

So in about 5 years, I might get one.

Every Jeep Truck I see has little bitty tires on it and a soft top. It's like buying a new Nissan Frontier; I can't figure out why anyone would spend money ondo that.

The Gladiator was a lot cooler before it came out then after. The Bronco will be the same way.

Hope they upgraded the radiator....***

Nov 19, 2020, 11:36 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 633
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic