Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David very disappointed in your irresponsible article.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,788

David very disappointed in your irresponsible article.

Nov 26, 2018, 7:50 AM

Tigernet often steers the narrative. Players and coaches do pay attention. You took the focus away from a great season for clickbate and website hits. Hope you’ll apologize and address this early. It’s gonna take one of your best pieces of journalism to get back on track. I’ve always enjoyed your work but this was disappointing. A 12-0 season deserves positive articles that represent the majority of the fan base!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to agree***

Nov 26, 2018, 7:52 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was selfishly written***

Nov 26, 2018, 7:52 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is ridiculous. It’s not David Hoods

Nov 26, 2018, 7:57 AM

Job to write columns of which the coach approves. Anyone on this site on Saturday night knows that many posters wrote the same thing at the end of the game. He was just echoing the sentiment of many fans both on this site and likely at the stadium. Btw I was not one of those fans and even posted that the day I am not happy beating my rival by 21 is the day I should probably stop being a fan. But to blame him for quoting fans and essentially writing the truth of how many fans felt, is preposterous.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is ridiculous. It’s not David Hoods

Nov 26, 2018, 8:56 AM

Shoddy journalism is shoddy. David said in his accountability post that he heard "a" fan say the win felt like a loss. Using anonymous quotes from known sources is sometimes acceptable. Using anonymous quotes from anonymous sources should never be acceptable.

He posted last night that he was taking accountability.

Nov 26, 2018, 7:59 AM

Then he posted a long rant trying to say that Dabo gave him a “wink wink” and everything was hunky dorey. Then instead of really taking accountability and answering questions from a very irate forum. He gave us the reasons why he was just going to post and run.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David very disappointed in your irresponsible article.

Nov 26, 2018, 8:04 AM

I don’t know. Not talking about anyone in particular, but we have some entitled, whiny ### fans who want to bellyache over winning by 21 points. People who have ZERO perspective and are selfish as hell. They need to be pointed out and shamed back into the hole they crawled out of before jumping on the bandwagon.

Like everyone else, I wish we would have won by 70+ points and they never got a first down but football doesn’t work that way. Sometimes one or all of your units are off and theirs are on. It happens.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic