Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I am remembering correctly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

If I am remembering correctly

Jun 15, 2020, 12:08 PM

The P&R OrangeManBad Gang and CNN told me that a Republican lead Supreme Court would be detrimental to minority groups, including LGBTQ. Anyone that previously held those views want to walk back their statements after the Supreme Court ruling today? Primarily Felix2®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: If I am remembering correctly

Aug 9, 2023, 8:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just wish heterosexual women were more open with their

Jun 15, 2020, 12:54 PM

sexual preference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because they all secretly want a threesome with a chick?***

Jun 15, 2020, 1:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's fine. But a heads up would be nice.***

Jun 15, 2020, 1:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2020, 1:25 PM

I wasn't here saying that. But I'm def wary of a conservative court for various reasons.

They did good today, credit where credit is due

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

What are you wary about conservative courts for?

Jun 15, 2020, 1:29 PM

Are you also equally as wary about liberal courts? District judges appointed by Obama seem to the be ones staying in the news.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they went by the Constitution

Jun 15, 2020, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: If I am remembering correctly ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give it time, speedy Gonzalez. They’ll be

Jun 15, 2020, 2:08 PM

Locking up the gays soon, just like The Net Neutrality repeal is going to slow our internet and spike our prices. Any day now man, any day now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Give it time, speedy Gonzalez. They’ll be

Jun 15, 2020, 2:13 PM

oh boy, here we go. You said Net Neutrality....expect Soccerkrzy to be here any moment and his head spinning and fingers bleeding from typing so fast. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear ya. I live in Charlotte, and live in horror

Jun 15, 2020, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Give it time, speedy Gonzalez. They’ll be ]

since HB2 was repealed in exchange for the city not instituting a rule to use the bathroom for the gender with which you identify.

null

Re: Give it time, speedy Gonzalez. They’ll be

Jun 15, 2020, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Give it time, speedy Gonzalez. They’ll be ]

Obed® said:

Locking up the gays soon, just like The Net Neutrality repeal is going to slow our internet and spike our prices. Any day now man, any day now.

Ummm, have you checked your cable bill lately? Mine is $86 for just the internet.

That's twice what it was 2 years ago.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is probably a lie, or at least, an exaggeration

Jun 15, 2020, 2:30 PM

My bill for google Fiber has been $70 since the day I got it. Hasn't gone up a single penny in over two years.

Re: This is probably a lie, or at least, an exaggeration

Jun 15, 2020, 2:36 PM

$49.95 for 250M, price per M has gone way down with the additional of fiber last year.

And TBH most of the complaints I heard were not about price going up it was about
throttling and controlling content.

Raleigh Brewing?

Jun 15, 2020, 2:57 PM

Used to frequent almost every week when I lived over by PNC. Now that I am in N Raleigh, Lynwood is getting most of my business, even if their beers really aren't that good.

Re: I've covered this a couple of times....

Jun 15, 2020, 3:08 PM

Sonof is production/collab brewer there. Also does a lot of work for ABS and teaches
brewing at Wake Tech.

“Find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”

I think he has that covered :)

Beer of choice at my wedding was

Jun 15, 2020, 4:12 PM

Dear ol' Dixie. Im curious if that beer will be renamed shortly.

Re: Dixie was replaced last year some time....

Jun 15, 2020, 4:17 PM

with The Walter or Acorn, probably Acorn. Not because of the name, it just wasn't selling.
I like Acorn better, its a session IPA.

Shows how often I make it over there now lol***

Jun 15, 2020, 4:49 PM

Re: Raleigh Brewing?

Jun 15, 2020, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Raleigh Brewing? ]

Man I miss Lynnwood Grill on a hot Saturday Night. What a great spot and tons of fun.

I remember when they were a tiny little bar on the other side of the parking lot by the Asian place. They have come a really long way.

We got to go from Lynwood saturday night

Jun 15, 2020, 4:13 PM

The amount of people waiting to eat are back at pre-covid levels. Red and I are terrified by those eating out so regularly.

Hop on Top = good!***

Jun 15, 2020, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Raleigh Brewing? ]

yup. $80 for 1 Gig.....hasn't changed since I got it.***

Jun 15, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Give it time, speedy Gonzalez. They’ll be ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2020, 2:25 PM

The P&R OrangeManBad Gang and CNN told me that a Republican lead Supreme Court would be detrimental to minority groups, including LGBTQ. Anyone that previously held those views want to walk back their statements after the Supreme Court ruling today? Primarily Felix2®

Thanks for the opportunity to respond. I'm not afraid of being wrong because I learn from it. I was wrong about this issue. It appears that Roberts and Gorsuch are more clear-eyed than I had given them credit for.

It's ok to be wrong, I'm wrong quite a bit....just ask my wife. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is refreshing***

Jun 15, 2020, 2:30 PM

Jun 15, 2020, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Re: If I am remembering correctly ]

I love you, brother. You're second only to Carlsbad on my list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can flip this around...

Jun 15, 2020, 4:33 PM

I remember the Trump Is God crowd saying the main reason they wanted the man was because he would appoint conservative judges who would push the conservative agenda. What happened?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Discrimination is not a conservative value

Jun 15, 2020, 4:50 PM

Gainful employment on the other hand, is.

Sorry, but...

Jun 15, 2020, 7:30 PM

Discrimination against LGBT has been major right wing/Republican value for quite some time. If you don't want to call that "conservative," okay. But let's not pretend the right hasn't embraced that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I think you’re exaggerating

Jun 15, 2020, 7:46 PM

I remember most conservatives saying they wanted strict

Jun 15, 2020, 6:07 PM [ in reply to I can flip this around... ]

constitutional interpretation from appointees, not the pushing of a "conservative agenda".

I'm at peace with the decision they reached because I feel like that's at least what they tried to do, even though it's pretty freaking far from a "conservative agenda".

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic