Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is not a fire Jack or not post....just my thoughts after my son met him
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,265

This is not a fire Jack or not post....just my thoughts after my son met him

Apr 4, 2015, 6:46 PM

When weather forced Tiger baseball to play in Augusta, it made an easy trip for my son (8 years old) and me to watch a double header against Maine. We had good seats and he stayed there as I went to the restroom. When I got back, he was at the dugout fence and Jack was talking with him. We spent several minutes talking together and he signed my sons cap. He was so friendly. I am not crazy about the programs direction, but dang he was nice.

Just saying. I know nice don't equate to wins. But his act of kindness to my son allowed me to reenforce what Tiger nation is about. I will give him the benefit of doubt and see how the year ends. Here is to hoping for the best for the team and coach. If it doesn't get better, I will just have a great picture with my son and ex coach. Go Tigers.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for sharing

Apr 4, 2015, 7:09 PM

Unfortunately, positive news doesn't sell. Not in the MSM, and not even on TigerNet. But it's always good to hear about the high character of our coaches and players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,265
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic