Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Long live the Zoo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Long live the Zoo

Oct 5, 2017, 1:39 PM

Long live the Zoo®

The ####### Apple Store is so ####### trendy these ############# don't even use cash registers anymore. Like holy #### why would I ever want to wait in line to pay for my immensely overpriced lightning bolt-to-usb cable, when I can wander around aimlessly looking for the one bearded top knot in the grey shirt who happens to have a card reader attached to his free iPhone 6? Literally ####### walked up a dude and was like 'Yo where's the register?' And guy looks at me straight in the ####### face and says, 'Oh well, there should be one or two people walking around on either side of the store who can process your payment.' ALL OF YOU DRESS EXACTLY THE SAME! Am I supposed to accost every single ####### one of you until I finally find the one ####### ####### anthropomorphisized Mac Computer who is willing to let me pay for this ####? And when I finally find the dude and let him tap his #### against the box that I'm trying to purchase, of course he gives me the smuggest ####### smile I've ever seen on a human face and asks, 'Would you like to use Apple Pay?' Like GOOD LORD can we please just take a step outside of your möbius ####### circle jerk and let me hand you fifteen pounds in cash? Cash money? Real ####### physical ####### tender? No it's okay, I don't need a ####### receipt. What, you mean you're going to print me a real receipt? A physical receipt that I can carry in my pocket? You're not gonna beam it to my ####### wrist? You're not going to send it via dropbox to an undisclosed ####### IP Address where I have to complete a CAPTCHA and accept your terms and conditions for the one millionth time in order to check that, yes, I did just spend $400 dollars and 45 minutes on a thin wire made of plastic and metal that's gonna break in a month anyway? I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THIS PLANET ANYMORE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Long live the Zoo

Oct 5, 2017, 1:41 PM
copypasta.txt(24.2 K)

are you suggesting adding this to the attache'

hey bauce,

Oct 5, 2017, 3:15 PM

how bout some sauce?

This is how tigeroftheeye started out, just copypastaing

Oct 5, 2017, 3:23 PM

posts from other forums and getting people worked up. As I recall though, most of his material was from Honda forums or bodybuilding forums.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is how tigeroftheeye started out, just copypastaing

Oct 5, 2017, 3:25 PM

That's also how a912 got banned

Reddit copypasta is a gold mine

Oct 5, 2017, 3:26 PM [ in reply to This is how tigeroftheeye started out, just copypastaing ]

??ATTENTION ??????ALL HALLOWEEN ????HOES ????ITS TIME TO GET SPOOKY ??YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??GET ??FISTED?? BY A ??SKELETON ??SHOVE ???CANDY ????CORN??IN YOUR ??##### ??AND ??DONT ?????FORGET ????TO SUCK SOME ??DRACULA ??#### ???? SO PUT ?? YOUR ???? COSTUMES AND GO ??DOOR TO DOOR????????BEGGING FOR THAT ??GOOD GOOD?? SEND THIS TO TWELVE1??2????SPOOKY ????#####?? TO ??SHOW ????THAT YOURE READY TO GET SOME ??CHOCOLATE?? COVERED??####??.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reddit copypasta is a gold mine

Oct 5, 2017, 3:28 PM

Oh and of course I've consumed a fair amount of alcohol along with my innermost thoughts. Now I have no choice but to reveal what the heck is going on. When we exist with just the existing point system we realize that ##### are #####.

Heck, when facebookchildmolesterasshole.cum showed up with his complete azzbag attack against the hero that is Tajh Boyd, the lunge stook together. When TOTE1! got banded, the lunge stook together. #### when shorty handled those balls while hiding the first down marker... we all "came" together! Shorty you saved our season. And by season I mean "salt, pepper, or old bay". Which brings me to my point, The Lounge is a crazybitch!!! Don't be scared about what may happen and always enjoy the ride. We've got Brownell for at least 1 more season. I think we will make it to the tourney next year. Are you with me? Whether you are or not, we are only 1 Shorty away from making it!!!

GO TIGERS!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic