Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is going to sting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 937

This is going to sting

Jun 6, 2020, 12:22 AM

A new group Republican Voters Against Trump are running $10 million worth of ads on Fox News and others. They are pretty tough and made by Republicans. Amazing

https://youtu.be/d6uoM0_fx_s

https://youtu.be/OPC43SK3eR0

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope it doesn't sting as much as...

Jun 6, 2020, 12:34 AM

the 20 republicans that went against him in 2016

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately the alternative is Sleepy Joe Stinky Fingers.***

Jun 6, 2020, 12:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Unfortunately the alternative is Sleepy Joe Stinky Fingers.***

Jun 6, 2020, 6:06 AM

Did people do the silly nickname thing before Trump came along? It makes it hard for me, and I imagine most adults, to take people seriously.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember nicknames like this from...

Jun 6, 2020, 7:45 AM

elementary school and middle school, maybe even high school...so no, I don't think Trump invented it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold on there.

Jun 6, 2020, 8:35 AM

Maybe if we give them Al Gore inventing the internet then maybe dems will give us this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I remember nicknames like this from...

Jun 6, 2020, 8:46 AM [ in reply to I remember nicknames like this from... ]

Oh you mean he didn’t invent name calling? Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry let me clarify for you, grown adults making up nicknames for people in politics.

you seem fun...

Jun 6, 2020, 8:48 AM

are you fun?

Re: you seem fun...

Jun 6, 2020, 8:50 AM

Ok cool, nevermind, good talk.

Re: Unfortunately the alternative is Sleepy Joe Stinky Fingers.***

Jun 6, 2020, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Unfortunately the alternative is Sleepy Joe Stinky Fingers.*** ]

I'll give you that. Had Clyburne not got involved Biden would have been toast in SC. Yet again we are faced with two bad choices, bad and worse. At this stage, Trump is a known quantity and what is known is mostly bad. He has yet to formulate a national plan to address the coronavirus and yet to address the nation from the Oval Office to address the 12 days of protests in the streets. He's just not a leader, he's a marketer.

Biden? We'll see.

I only hope

Jun 6, 2020, 12:43 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it is absolutely amazing that Trump's approval numbers...

Jun 6, 2020, 12:48 AM

aren't like at 2 percent with everything thrown at him.

Re: it is absolutely amazing that Trump's approval numbers...

Jun 6, 2020, 12:49 AM

I can’t believe Hillary wasn’t up by 50 points at this point last time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

that was such a glorious night...

Jun 6, 2020, 1:09 AM

not so much because Trump won, but watching the smugness of the news outlets turn to horror. They haven't gotten over it.

Re: that was such a glorious night...

Jun 6, 2020, 1:20 AM

I absolutely did not vote for Trump. I voted against Hillary and having the Clintons back in the White House. Not that my vote mattered anyway, I wasn’t in a swing state.

It’s so pathetic that the alternative this time is a man who was worthless even before his dementia set in.

Out of over 300 million people, why can’t we have at least one decent person as a Presidential nominee?

One thing about Trump, who I figured was a Democrat before he ran, is how he pissses off the right people.

Jun 6, 2020, 7:42 AM

Because "pissing off the right people" is how you successfully run are country.

Look out the window. Those "triggered libs" are literally starting to riot in the streets. Let me know how funny it is when they show up in your neighborhood.

Yes, I know already. You're a bad man. You have an arsenal of AR-15's ready. Let them try.

OK. But those people are also your postal workers, your landscapers, your contractors, your grocery-store workers, your restaurant workers.

Keep right on "triggering" them, and see how it works out for everybody. See Beiruit or Kosovo for how this scenario plays out.

My wife told me the exact same thing. Our 4 year old was

Jun 6, 2020, 10:35 AM

throwing all his toys down the stairs because I told him I wouldn't buy him another Hot Wheels to replace the one he left outside in the rain.

"Is this what you wanted?" No. But I didn't go buy another Hot Wheel. Watching his pouty mood was sort of funny. He didn't like getting laughed at about it any more than the msm does.

But I am referring to people being upset because things didn't go their way: you are right about intentionally poking people. Trump came along and played that game better than the left did, one they thought they owned, but it does have to stop somewhere. But I don't think it will.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My wife told me the exact same thing. Our 4 year old was

Jun 6, 2020, 3:06 PM

throwing all his toys down the stairs because I told him I wouldn't buy him another Hot Wheels to replace the one he left outside in the rain.

"Is this what you wanted?" No. But I didn't go buy another Hot Wheel. Watching his pouty mood was sort of funny. He didn't like getting laughed at about it any more than the msm does.

But I am referring to people being upset because things didn't go their way: you are right about intentionally poking people. Trump came along and played that game better than the left did, one they thought they owned, but it does have to stop somewhere. But I don't think it will.

My word!
I can't believe what I'm reading!
You're talking about pouting without understanding that TheRump has some outrageous pout every day. Rump is a spoiled 13-year old kid, who is a narcissist, misogynist, and crook.
You must know that he, his family, Pompeo, and most of his cabinet members are stealing billions from this country. But, it's okay because he throws insults at newspapers?
I feel sad for you; you will ultimately realize that you have been conned. But please don't drink his posion kool-aid when he asks you make him dictator-for-life, as he gives the US to Putin.

Re: My wife told me the exact same thing. Our 4 year old was

Jun 6, 2020, 3:39 PM

By the way, using Rump and TheRump = pouting.

Says the guy who wrote, "Sleepy Joe Stinky Fingers"***

Jun 6, 2020, 3:48 PM

Jun 6, 2020, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: that was such a glorious night... ]

Thank you.

Jun 6, 2020, 8:32 PM [ in reply to that was such a glorious night... ]

i stayed up until 3am, until the old hag sobered up enough to concede

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of approval numbers:

Jun 6, 2020, 1:54 AM [ in reply to it is absolutely amazing that Trump's approval numbers... ]

An interesting comparison between Trump and the previous administration- despite the universal fawning of the MSM constantly slobbering the knob of the previous Lightbringer and the universal and unrelenting attack from all sides towards the current President. What did people think?

https://mobile.twitter.com/mizdonna/status/1244732044212686848

Re: I only hope

Jun 6, 2020, 11:03 AM [ in reply to I only hope ]

Mattis, Allen, Mullen and Kelly were not "Obama holdovers". Nice try tho.

This has gotta sting worse

Jun 6, 2020, 1:10 AM

yeah, but they haven't seen those ads yet***

Jun 6, 2020, 1:12 AM

Re: This has gotta sting worse

Jun 6, 2020, 6:08 AM [ in reply to This has gotta sting worse ]

It’s undeniable at this point, there is basement of about 43% support for Trump, throughout everything that’s gone on the last 4 years. It’s really pretty remarkable.

Where is Susan Collins? I don't see her in that video.

Jun 6, 2020, 10:22 AM [ in reply to This has gotta sting worse ]

LOL!

Look at all of those white people!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would I care about Susan Collins? She is

Jun 6, 2020, 12:58 PM

I see that we agree that Maine is a lilly white state.

Jun 6, 2020, 3:42 PM

Maine is nowhere near representative of the general population. Thanks for proving my point.

However, they still get 2 Senators. It appears that Susan Collins, in her efforts to run away from the albatross around her neck, was nowhere to be found.

Susan appears to be on her way out to be replaced by a Democrat. Mitch cares.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maine voted for Hillary over Trump 48-45

Jun 6, 2020, 3:48 PM

Susan Collins has represented Maine since 1997.

Jun 6, 2020, 3:58 PM

It looks like Trump is going to take her down, along with quite a few other Senate races. With such a slim majority, it appears that Mitch McConnell is quite worried about Maine. Republicans are gearing up to spend some major bucks there.

Re: Susan Collins has represented Maine since 1997.

Jun 6, 2020, 7:56 PM

It's been 25 years since Maine had a Democratic Senator.

Jun 7, 2020, 9:24 AM

You're trying to obfuscate with a false narrative.

Again.

Re: Susan Collins has represented Maine since 1997.

Jun 7, 2020, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Susan Collins has represented Maine since 1997. ]

It looks like Trump is going to take her down, along with quite a few other Senate races. With such a slim majority, it appears that Mitch McConnell is quite worried about Maine. Republicans are gearing up to spend some major bucks there.

McConnell better worry about his own behind. Last I checked he's not so popular in Kentucky any more.

McConnell and Collins are in a tight battle for THE most

Jun 7, 2020, 9:14 AM

unpopular Senator in their home state.

Re: Where is Susan Collins? I don't see her in that video.

Jun 6, 2020, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Where is Susan Collins? I don't see her in that video. ]

Susan is off being 'troubled' and 'very concerned'. It takes up most of her time now.

Re: This has gotta sting worse

Jun 6, 2020, 11:05 AM [ in reply to This has gotta sting worse ]

Yeah, there that many Q supporters as well. BTW, Susan Collins is 'troubled' and 'deeply concerned'.

Re: This is going to sting

Jun 6, 2020, 7:21 AM

Sums Trump very well, but the problem is the Dems are terrible too. We pretty much have to wait until 2024 for a real leader.

Re: This is going to sting

Jun 6, 2020, 8:54 AM

Not to worry, with Joementia as the nominee and the two black women that could be VP. As soon as he has to communicate without a teleprompter it will be over. Only 55% of Dems want him as the nominee. And the ads exposing his previous disastrous legislative blunders, he will be history. How about his mass incarceration of blacks screw up in 1995? Hid Lies? His unbelievable gaffes.

Joe= Dead Man Walking Candidate. He is NOT capable of carrying out the duties of a president. You know it, I know it, the Dems know it and America knows it. Sanity will prevail and the economy will re-elect Trump! Won't be close.

Any questions?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is going to sting -- Trump is a loser

Jun 6, 2020, 11:12 PM

Trump was lucky to turn some undecideds and some suburban female voters because of Hillary's supposed investigation by the GOPer Comey.

What most Trumpers don't seem to realize is that many of those late-change voters had seen enough of TheRump's juvenile, narcistic, ignorant rants in the first year.
Most open-minded people can see that TheRump is the laughing stock of the world. (Go back and review his speech at the UN and his last trip to the G-7. But that's only a small sample.
And, after the Ukraine fraud, most countries know you can count on TheRump to try to cheat or backout of any negotiation. (Like in his business life, where he's always been a crook and tax cheat. Yes, there's a very good reason he can't let people see his tax return.)
The current failure by TheRump for prep b4 C-19 and the lack of empathy he has ahown for families of C-19 deaths show he is incapable of thinking about anyone but himself.
His call for tanks on the streets was insane!
The quote about "George Floyd" looking down from heaven shows he is socially clueless and dumb.
While most Trumpers don't seem to understand that he is a psychological basket-case, most of the voters do. The latest lies are from his annual physical -- what a sad joke he is.
It doesn't matter who the Dems trot out, the GOP will lose the Senate, the House, and the WH.
Actually, someone posted that the media has moved left. Wrong. The MSM reports the Trump lies as he and FoxFakeNews spout them. The Trumpers don't like that the MSM is doing its job, while FoxFakeNews and Russian Limbaugh continue to lie to you.
So many of his lies are plain as day. It's hard to believe that he has conned so many people.
You will wake-up and realize that y'all have been conned. Try not to be destructive.

Jun 6, 2020, 11:12 PM [ in reply to Re: This is going to sting ]

Trump was lucky to turn some undecideds and some suburban female voters because of Hillary's supposed investigation by the GOPer Comey.

What most Trumpers don't seem to realize is that many of those late-change voters had seen enough of TheRump's juvenile, narcistic, ignorant rants in the first year.
Most open-minded people can see that TheRump is the laughing stock of the world. (Go back and review his speech at the UN and his last trip to the G-7. But that's only a small sample.
And, after the Ukraine fraud, most countries know you can count on TheRump to try to cheat or backout of any negotiation. (Like in his business life, where he's always been a crook and tax cheat. Yes, there's a very good reason he can't let people see his tax return.)
The current failure by TheRump for prep b4 C-19 and the lack of empathy he has ahown for families of C-19 deaths show he is incapable of thinking about anyone but himself.
His call for tanks on the streets was insane!
The quote about "George Floyd" looking down from heaven shows he is socially clueless and dumb.
While most Trumpers don't seem to understand that he is a psychological basket-case, most of the voters do. The latest lies are from his annual physical -- what a sad joke he is.
It doesn't matter who the Dems trot out, the GOP will lose the Senate, the House, and the WH.
Actually, someone posted that the media has moved left. Wrong. The MSM reports the Trump lies as he and FoxFakeNews spout them. The Trumpers don't like that the MSM is doing its job, while FoxFakeNews and Russian Limbaugh continue to lie to you.
So many of his lies are plain as day. It's hard to believe that he has conned so many people.
You will wake-up and realize that y'all have been conned. Try not to be destructive.

Jun 6, 2020, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Re: This is going to sting ]

Trump was lucky to turn some undecideds and some suburban female voters because of Comey's last minute investigation of HRC.

What most Trumpers don't seem to realize is that many of those late-change voters had seen enough of TheRump's juvenile, narcistic, ignorant rants in his first year.
Most open-minded people can see that TheRump is the laughing stock of the world. (Go back and review his speech at the UN and his last trip to the G-7. But that's only a small sample.)
The current failure by TheRump for prep b4 C-19 and the lack of empathy he has ahown for families of C-19 deaths show he is incapable of thinking about anyone but himself. A lot of voters over 65 understand that his admin has caused approx 30,000 unnecessary C-19 deaths, and have said they won't vote for him again. (This demographic was Trump's most solid group in 2016.)
His call for tanks on the streets was insane! This insanity was called-out loudly by most military people.
So many of his lies are plain as day. It's hard to believe that he has conned so many people. You will wake-up and realize that y'all have been conned. Try not to be destructive.
Remember: in 2008, Trump said he liked W Bush's recession because he was able to buy a lot of property on the cheap. He didn't care that MANY, MANY, MANY people went bankrupt and lost their houses and savings.
TheRump is a POS.
Oh, by-the-way, using TheRump as a nickname is not a pout, it's a fair description. Take a look at a pic of him on the golf course. Not only is he psychologically a rump, he is physically one, also.

You want people to vote against Trump that

Jun 6, 2020, 9:35 AM

refuse to vote for a dem no matter what? Give us a sane R candidate that hasn't gotten on his knees and blown Trump's cheeto.

You give me one of those and I'll vote for him/her over Joe.

McCain was the last one who refused to bow down to the naked emperor.

Until then, this is a waste of money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Congratulations all you Trump supporters

Jun 6, 2020, 11:07 AM

for universally ignoring the content of the OP.

Well done.

So misunderstood.***

Jun 6, 2020, 2:11 PM

Re: Congratulations all you Trump supporters

Jun 6, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Congratulations all you Trump supporters ]

Replies: 46
| visibility 937
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic