Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson 'WRU' group carrying out goal to 'shred' defenses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson 'WRU' group carrying out goal to 'shred' defenses

Sep 27, 2018, 8:01 AM

Clemson 'WRU' group carrying out goal to 'shred' defenses

The Tigers' downfield passing game has improved substantially season-to-season, ranking second nationally in both 40 and 50-yard completions. Two big Clemson targets talk early keys to success. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson 'WRU' group carrying out goal to 'shred' defenses

Sep 27, 2018, 8:21 AM

LOL this is a passive aggressive shot at KB

Sep 27, 2018, 8:31 AM

^^^No it’s not, it’s just the facts which David Hood continually reports. Nothing new! Guess you don’t visit Tiger net much.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson 'WRU' group carrying out goal to 'shred' defenses ]

After seeing the stats, it occurs to me this is more about “passing aggression” towards opposing teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson 'WRU' group carrying out goal to 'shred' defenses ]

You mean Mr I-did-everything-they-told-me-to-except-share-the-ball?

In honesty though, that long pass reception of Rodgers' came on a crisp slant throw from Kelly. He has made improvement there since last year. But almost all the others are from TL.

Sep 27, 2018, 8:30 AM

Ross, Higgins and Rogers will be a force of nature to opposing defenses.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

Sep 27, 2018, 8:33 AM

Really well-spoken young man. He handled that interview with poise & class!

Shred ‘em..... GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 8:39 AM

In total reflection of our offense of the pass year and four games, you have to see there is a gigantic gap between Watson and Bryant. I feel the frustration of the quarterbacks that transferred because they threw the ball. Bryant didn’t. He managed the game enough to win and that was it, but with our talent, there should never have been any close games if we used the downfield pass.

Well, we are about to find out what the new engine will do. I am sure there will be a few hiccups along the way, but hopefully it won’t matter at all. Let the big TIGER eat!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson 'WRU' group carrying out goal to 'shred' defenses ]

REMEMBER, that interview was Monday, not yesterday.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 9:02 AM

And these guys already could see what was coming. Maybe not the transfer but the fact that Trevor was gaining traction and would be taking over at some point. I really don’t think there will be any locker room issues with this team.

Sep 27, 2018, 9:43 AM

Trevor was told on Sunday that he was the starter, so they already knew he was taking over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS is what I've been waiting for!

Sep 27, 2018, 9:02 AM

2017= 124th passing explosiveness last
2018= 12th (currently)
2018 = ?? (end of season)

I smell blood. I honestly do!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 9:21 AM

We now will see the real meaning of WRU. We now have a guy with the arm to feature what we've known and had all along, but couldn't/wouldn't fully arm and weaponize.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't it be awesome if we figure out what the questions

Sep 27, 2018, 9:59 AM

were. All you can do is try and figure out what the question is by they answer they give.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wouldn't it be awesome if we figure out what the questions

Sep 27, 2018, 11:57 AM

That has been one of my biggest grips for several year now "Neal in NC"... When the player/coaches interviews aren't sounding like 25 people in a tight group with all talking at the same time, ( which is very seldom ) it's always been that the QUESTIONS being ask by the media or who ever, those questions are "Never heard" by the viewer's!!! We have always, like Neal in NC has mentioned, we try and figure out what the question's are by they answers they give. I think that it would be fair if the T-Net members could actually be privy to the questions that are being ask to our players and coaching staff by the media. I often wonder and ask myself the exact same question that I'm sure that Neal In NC and everyone else on T-Net ask them selves daily. And that question is, just how hard could it be for the person/persons that are managing the taping's of these interviews to turn up the volume on the ones that are asking the questions to our players and coaching staff. If no one there has those answers, or if no one there has the knowledge or know how to turn the volume knob or push up on the volume slide, I'm sure that if who ever is in charge of these things would invite Neal in NC and myself up to help you solve this volume issue, and it is an issue, I'm sure that both of us would be glad to come and help solve the volume issue on the mics of the interviewers that are asking the questions, I mean it can't be Rocket Science to master a volume control knob/slide....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tee said “(Ross) is developing as a young man.” LOL

Sep 27, 2018, 10:09 AM

Isn’t Tee a while year old met than Justyn?! Maybe that was the joke.

Re: Tee said “(Ross) is developing as a young man.” LOL

Sep 27, 2018, 11:58 AM

THIS *** I thought that was great. lol

Sep 27, 2018, 10:35 AM

So where Overton fits into this scenario.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:54 AM

There def should not be any locker room issues with the team. These guys are auditioning for the NFL, it wouldn't be a good look to not put forth full effort.

Re: TNET: locker room issues

Sep 27, 2018, 11:50 AM

I think KB's behavior in the last 36 hours cured any locker room issues.

Sep 27, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson 'WRU' group carrying out goal to 'shred' defenses ]

I don't think there will be any issues with the players anyway bc, they all know that the starting position isn't a yearly contract in HC Dabo Swinney's FB program. They all know and understand that positions are a game by game, practice by practice positions. They all know that like them, KB knows that is the way that it is with Clemson FB, and that rule has never been a serious problem in the locker room until KB starter stomping his feet and screaming it isn't fair bc I've been here longer and have waited my turn. News Flash, so has many players on that team, and a lot of those players only gets to play in mop up duty. I say take your ball and play some where else being that he quit!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2018, 1:35 PM

Sammy Watkins
Christian Wilkins
Deshaun Watson
Tee Higgins
Wayne Gallman
Dexter Lawrence
MacKenzie Alexander

I believe all these guys patiently waited for their turn, as there were players with seniority ahead of them. /sarcasm.

So Kelly Bryant wants to be the exception to the way DAbo handles business.

This is going to be better than the circus. Guys flying

Sep 27, 2018, 11:19 AM

around, Frisbee catching dogs, RBs w/ seams to exploit, and long haired Clint Eastwood at QB. Adios, conservative play calling.

Oh, and then there's the Defense.

Sep 28, 2018, 10:22 AM

Any chance of KB returning???

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic