Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Tigers land highest-rated prospect since Bowers with Smith announcement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

New Story: Tigers land highest-rated prospect since Bowers with Smith announcement

Mar 26, 2015, 6:55 PM

Tigers land highest-rated prospect since Bowers with Smith announcement

Clemson landed a huge commitment for the 2016 recruiting cycle Thursday evening when 5-star linebacker/defensive end prospect Rahshaun Smith committed to the Tigers. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Tigers land highest-rated prospect since Bowers with Smith announcement

Mar 26, 2015, 7:05 PM

Dabo's stackin' the deck!! Tigers FTW and national championship #2 around the corner!!!!!

Re: New Story: Tigers land highest-rated prospect since Bowers with Smith announcement

Mar 27, 2015, 5:43 PM

Welcome to Clemson, Rahshaun. You made a great choice. The best defensive coach in the nation. Go Tigers

Will see you on the hill...can't wait to see you on the field.

Strong start for a small 2016 class so far***

Mar 26, 2015, 7:17 PM

Mar 26, 2015, 7:32 PM

Feaster is ranked lower? I'm surprised.

Huge news! This is a great addition to the class.***

Mar 26, 2015, 7:49 PM

Very excited about Shaq!!!

Mar 26, 2015, 7:53 PM

Welcome to the family!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2015, 8:06 PM

This headline his highly misleading. After a lot of research they are using rivals system to make the claim that Smith is the highest-rated prospect since Bowers. MacKensie Alexander blew this kid out of the water based on the other three. In his recruiting class Feaster alone is ranked higher than Smith by ESPN. Anyways Welcome to the family Smith!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2015, 8:52 PM

You couldn't have said "I sure thought Mac or Feaster were higher"? Just saying. Just came across strange.

Mar 26, 2015, 9:00 PM

No, I intended it the way I typed it. You must be the guy who wrote the article

Ummmmm I think you forgot to change screen names!***

Mar 26, 2015, 9:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ummmmm I think you forgot to change screen names!***

Mar 26, 2015, 9:17 PM

His pulse says a lot about who/what he is.

Re: Ummmmm I think you forgot to change screen names!***

Mar 26, 2015, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Ummmmm I think you forgot to change screen names!*** ]

How funny is that.

Mar 26, 2015, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Tigers land highest-rated prospect since Bowers with Smith announcement ]

Busted! At least try one screen name and not be a ######, that way you can argue with yourself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2015, 8:25 PM

Glad to see him pick the Tigers. Bonus is he is on track to graduate in December and.be on campus in January. 2016 picking up where.2015 left off. Great recruiting by the Coaching Staff and keep me coming. GO TIGERS!!!

Mar 26, 2015, 8:51 PM

Not true at all. Hyatt, Cain, Alexander, and I'm sure there are others that I cant think of. But regardless, very excited he's coming to clemson and I can't wait to see what he can do! Welcome to the family!!

Decision

Mar 26, 2015, 9:25 PM

This young man, emphasis on "man", gets it. I wish more young men got it the same way. He knows what is important in his life, and he has the courage and commitment to go after it. Welcome to Clemson. This is a decision you and your family will forever be grateful you made. Also, you made the decision for all the right reasons. Someone has done a great job instilling what really should be important to you. Kudos to them and to you for listening to great advice.

Re: Decision

Mar 26, 2015, 9:30 PM

Indeed...says a lot about his character and work ethic. He will be a great one because he's humble but hungry! Welcome to the family Next Level Shaq! GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2015, 9:37 PM

Welcome! You are going to shine!

Mar 26, 2015, 9:41 PM

Hyatt was ranked #10 or #11 on Rivals this time last year. Rivals will drop him a few spots tomorrow.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Mar 26, 2015, 10:15 PM

Mr. Smith, you have made a very wise decision. You are an elite athlete and will do very well here at Clemson. Not only will you excel on the football field, you will excel in the classroom. Character before championships - you will come to a beautiful college campus and leave a better man.

With your athletic prowess and winning attitude, you will be coached up to reach your highest potential. Clemson has become the green grass trail to the NFL.

Congratulations on a great choice. Remain humble, work hard, and you will do well as a person and player. Glad to have you joining an elite group of young men.

Really enjoyed the "hat trick"! The Clemson hat looked great on you!

Thank you for choosing to be a Clemson Man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Mar 27, 2015, 1:23 AM

https://twitter.com/Wolvereem07/status/581275604579946496

Mar 27, 2015, 1:48 AM

Why mention a recruit from 2008 in the heading of this article? Wasn't DW4 a #1 recruit also? Shakes head...

This is going to be a scary good team.

Mar 27, 2015, 4:12 AM

Congratulations on your committment, Mr Smith. Kudos, staff.

Highest Commit Since Bowers???

Mar 27, 2015, 8:21 AM

It said he was 53 overall. Weren't '11 Steward, '14 Watson, '15 Hyatt, and '15 Huggins ranked higher than 53?

Maybe a different service?

Mar 27, 2015, 3:06 PM

I know Steward and Anthony were the 2 highest rated LBs (Steward MLB, Anthony OLB) in their class by one service, I think Charone Peake was the top WR by ESPN. Hyatt, Mack Alexander, & Mike Bellamy were all way up there too.

If we're talking specifically about commits and not signees, we also had Nkemdiche for several months.

Don't forget MacKensie Alexander @ #4***

Mar 28, 2015, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Highest Commit Since Bowers??? ]

Mar 27, 2015, 8:50 AM

This is great news! Is it not halarious that another fan base only argument is, but wait wasn't there other top 10 commits. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. IT MUST REALLY SUCK TO BE YOU!

Mar 27, 2015, 9:11 AM

Wasn't Brian Williams the highest ranked when he played here? I think he even played both sides of the ball if he remembers correctly.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic