Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Corey Miller - what a jealous D!(k
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Corey Miller - what a jealous D!(k

Oct 10, 2018, 7:39 PM

He cannot be impartial when discussing Clemson. He’s butthurt big time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Corey Miller - what a jealous D!(k

Oct 10, 2018, 7:43 PM

True, but you can hear the pain in his voice when he has to talk about Clemson. He knows the truth and knows it isn't changing anytime soon. Seeing the chickens get ripped up on the ground by teams is just a bad omen of what is coming in November.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 7:44 PM

His attitude has never charged...he should not be on TV in any capacity.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he is suppose to be some sort of Christian also...

Oct 10, 2018, 7:44 PM

just not a very good one

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Oct 10, 2018, 8:18 PM

I tweet this to him once in a while after he bashes us. He has never responded. But I would bet it sits in his craw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last year on sportstalk, he told Will that Clemson had to

Oct 10, 2018, 8:59 PM

wait 35 years for another NC. I tried my best to call in and remind him that his beloved uscjr. is still waiting on their first after 100 plus years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been that way his whole life...

Oct 10, 2018, 9:00 PM

A HUGE Clemson inferiority complex precludes him from being even remotely objective.

It sure must suck to be him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Been that way his whole life...

Oct 10, 2018, 9:20 PM

we can only hope

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea why I listened to that garbage tonight.

Oct 10, 2018, 9:05 PM

I never listen to Korncoots show anymore, but for some reason I made the mistake to listen. Someone needs to play that recording to the team. He is such an SEC homer

This is from last year but..

Oct 10, 2018, 9:07 PM

His own son even knows the truth.. LMAO!!

“It’s just, ‘Do you want to play for a team that’s going to the Birmingham Biscuit Bowl or play for a national championship every year?’ I actually enjoy it.”

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/offered-by-clemson-son-of-a-gamecock-star-christian-miller/article_bdd9f664-ed8b-11e7-b469-9b77feff88fb.html

I told Corey prior to Christian's visit to Clemson

Oct 11, 2018, 12:13 AM

that both of them were going to be impressed by the program and that he should brace for Christian signing with the Tigers... Corey admitted after the visit to me that it was a first rate visit but he wasn't going to let his son go to Clemson... i'll take second choice just to #### Corey off any day...
as it turns out, it was Corey's pedigree and Chris Rumph that got Christian the offer to bama but he was only a depth take and not expected to do much more than make the travel team with the potential to be coached up to be a two/three deep contributor... and this is pretty much the same thing with Stephon Wynn, provide depth and be a contributor but not expected to be a star...

Corey Who?

Oct 10, 2018, 9:20 PM

Never heard of her...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Corey Who?

Oct 11, 2018, 2:03 AM

When Corey tells the truth about SC he gets fired.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic