Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson's Tee Party shows just where the Tigers stand with the nation's elite
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson's Tee Party shows just where the Tigers stand with the nation's elite

Jul 6, 2016, 8:15 AM

Clemson's Tee Party shows just where the Tigers stand with the nation's elite

In case anybody needed further proof that Dabo Swinney has his program competing at an elite level right now – and getting better with each passing day – all you have to do is look at the preseason magazines and pay attention to recruiting. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson's Tee Party shows just where the Tigers stand with the nation's elite

Jul 6, 2016, 8:21 AM

:)

Re: New Story: Clemson's Tee Party shows just where the Tigers stand with the nation's elite

Jul 6, 2016, 8:24 AM

Take this Tea Party crap to the P&R bored! ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for the headline AND the article!***

Jul 6, 2016, 8:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very Well Done Article

Jul 6, 2016, 8:27 AM

Funny thought by the illiterate poster referenced at the end. If he thinks that he isn't very smart at all. Clemson IS an elite program and one of the "Big Boys" now. That won't change for a long time, IMO. We are on a downhill roll. Hang on, because this ride is going to be wild!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very Well Done Article

Jul 6, 2016, 8:49 AM

Who was that smart poster, and can anyone re-post that post. It sounds if though they have seriously bumped their head, or was it Rip Van Winkle making a return for another long sleep???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2016, 9:04 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/recruiting-violations.178020/

Jul 6, 2016, 9:52 AM

This statement by Sports Suites1 (( What clemson does or doesn't do with recruiting has no interest for me unless we're going 'head's-up' against them for a particular player - when that happens I think we have a better story to tell, better opportunities, better circumstances for those athletes to play, improve, be happy and succeed in life.)) He doesn't have a clue about anything coot FB before making his statement, or he is the biggest A$S kisser to their board as any they have. Nobody, not even a coot can be that blind and totally stupid, can they?

All the other statements from that idiot fan base reads unconditional hate, jealousy, and pure envy of Clemson. Like one said, not one of them would bet $500. that we were cheating. I don't believe that one of them would bet $25. but all that don't matter as far I'm concern bc I would bet an arm that Dabo wouldn't cheat. Dabo has a lot more than a job or a FB game to lose if he was caught cheating. He has his future as he knows it to be today. He has proven to be way to smart to even think about cheating. Dabo has made coot nation the most miserable fans in the entire country. I don't think that it's called cheating when you surround yourself with the best coaching and paying them enough to be loyal to the program by giving their best everyday that their on the job. Go Dabo!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2016, 9:40 AM

They covet what they do not have, and it is eating them up inside. They don't even realize it, but there is so much they do not recognize.

This is especially delightful to me.

Jul 6, 2016, 8:28 AM

I was born and jerked up by the hair of the head raised in Tennessee.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2016, 8:36 AM

Story outlines nicely what we've all been thinking & watching.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been impressed with the number of recruits that mention

Jul 6, 2016, 8:55 AM

academics as well. Don't see that often with other top football schools outside of Stanford. I think that points to both the character of recruit we are going for and the total quality package that Clemson has to offer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: I've been impressed with the number of recruits that mention

Jul 6, 2016, 9:51 AM

The comment DH mentioned was from....drum roll please.....FGF....Who would have thought that!!!! lol.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2016, 9:52 AM

Wonderful article! Spot on.

Jul 6, 2016, 10:44 AM

Cheers on the article Hood! Love waking up to these! And I hope we get at least a couple more of our targets locked up after the Opening.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if it's being streamed or televised? I remember last year it was on both ESPNU and watch ESPN. Please advise

Re: Elite........yes we are***

Jul 6, 2016, 10:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Tennessee is not "big boy territory". This is 2016.***

Jul 6, 2016, 2:12 PM

Next time, vote Jabba like you're supposed to.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic