Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is an interesting game Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

This is an interesting game Saturday

Oct 21, 2020, 8:38 AM

The outcome won’t be so interesting. The interesting thing will be how long we let #9 and 16 stay in the game.

Mac Jones and Harris at Alabama will pile on stats this year because Bama’s defense is so bad the other team can stay within striking distance so their first team offense has to stay on the field almost the whole game.

Dabo seems to have a lot of respect for Babers who is bringing in a much less talented team that is also undermanned with only 60 players.

Clemson could beat Syracuse by 3 TDs with our starters never taking the field. I see a quick hook for the starters on Saturday

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is an interesting game Saturday

Oct 21, 2020, 9:04 AM

Hope we see a lot of DJ. Would love for him to get as much experience as possible before the Georgia game next year. Go Tigers

Re: This is an interesting game Saturday

Oct 21, 2020, 9:39 AM

His policy has almost always been that the starters get a half to play unless they have some sort of small injury that the coaches want to protect.

We saw starter in the game last weekend with less than a minute to play in the first half and up 45-7.

Dabo typically, but not always, even gives the starting QB 1 series in the 3rd quarter like last week.

We will see how it plays out this week, but I'm betting we go VERY vanilla and the score is not nearly as lopsided at halftime.

Not So long ago

Oct 21, 2020, 10:49 AM

The Tigers were a big favorite going into a game with the Cuse’ that didn’t end so well for the real orangemen.

Dabo will have his guys well prepared to play four quarters.

Re: Not So long ago

Oct 21, 2020, 3:01 PM

This Syracuse team is better than the one that beat Clemson in 2017.

hahahaha. just kidding. Looking forward to it. Maybe a little magic for a quarter like most years. doubtful but we can dream up here in CNY. lol

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic