Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Articles like this are really starting to annoy me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Articles like this are really starting to annoy me

Nov 6, 2018, 9:08 AM

There is no team on Alabama's level. I know we mention Clemson as a possibility, but I think we do that more to give ourselves hope there will be some drama this season. The reality is that while Clemson is also playing on a different level than the rest of the country, it's on a separate tier from Alabama as well. Think of Alabama as first-class and Clemson as business-class while everybody else is packed in economy, clawing for a bag of peanuts.- Tom Fornelli CBS Sports
Thanks for your opinion, Tom. I, for one, am wondering how you arrived at the conclusion that Bama is invincible? Because they beat LSU? Thats the same team that lost to another inflated Florida team. See its no different than any other year. The SEC hype machine cranks up and voila! the conference is back! Everyone is solid! oh...and the rest of the conferences are garbage.
Im saying it now: we CAN play with Bama and beat Bama. We match up in every facet of the game and are DEEPER. They can keep printing these "hope and wish" articles all they want. If they truly believe that what they see is clear cut dominance then they have been watching with crimson glasses. Spot the danm ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It just makes it sweeter when we beat them. Remember they

Nov 6, 2018, 9:13 AM

all said Bama had the best defense in history and would beat the Browns in 2016...

I do.

Nov 6, 2018, 9:19 AM

I just really dont understand it. What SEC offense scares you? For that matter what SEC TEAM scares you? Out of conference Bama played Louisville and beat them handily. Ole Miss? They BLOW. Bama, though, gets credit for being dominant while our blowout wins are mainly attributed to us playing "weak teams". Its a complete double standard.
I want Bama on the field at full strength.

Bama’s blowout of Louisville got the hype machine started

Nov 6, 2018, 9:51 AM

When The Cards looked helpless against The Tide in the opener the media assumed it was because Alabama was just that much better than another very good team.

Now we know ... “Not so fast!”

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly***

Nov 6, 2018, 9:55 AM

Re: It just makes it sweeter when we beat them. Remember they

Nov 6, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to It just makes it sweeter when we beat them. Remember they ]

As I sat in the Alabama section of the 2016 Championship Game (long story), that invincible defense looked pretty porous. Surrounded by polite but arrogant Alabama fans, the mood was there's no way you beat us. A young couple gloated as Jalen Hurts ran in the go head touchdown... "well it looks like you guys are done now"... Having watched Deshaun in many clutch situations that year, my reply was "I'll take Deshaun Watson and 2 minutes any day!". The rest is history! Bring on the "Clemson" Tide!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same reaction that I clearly remember

Nov 6, 2018, 9:46 AM

from the LSU game in 12. They were extremely arrogant. Didnt ever entertain the thought they could lose...

Re: Articles like this are really starting to annoy me

Nov 6, 2018, 9:22 AM

I'm good with everyone pumping sunshine up Alabama's their #####. I know Saban hates it too so all the better.

Nov 6, 2018, 9:29 AM

Clemson going elephant hunting in January.

Nov 6, 2018, 9:54 AM

Best quote ever! GoTigers!

Nov 6, 2018, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Articles like this are really starting to annoy me ]

NC state and Cuse can beat anybody that Bama has beaten and you can say the same for some of the teams we have beaten. Nc State's Offense would give them a good shot at beating Lsu because of Lsu's lack of an offense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you want to have some fun..

Nov 6, 2018, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Articles like this are really starting to annoy me ]

find a Bama fan and talk sh!t to them. It really is hilarious. Its like they don't even know how to respond since NO ONE ever does it. I work with one and his go to is "what makes y"all think you are so good"? I think they know this is a game they DON'T want to play...

Talking to Bama fans...

Nov 6, 2018, 9:37 AM

That would be over half my relatives. I'm an outcast...gladly, an outcast! And a big, BIG burr in their 'saddle'! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Nov 6, 2018, 9:42 AM

then you know what I'm talking about! Hope you get the bragging rights this year Bro!

This is all you need to see

Nov 6, 2018, 9:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNoNWkwvXXc

I love it when they talk. Because moments like Finebaum in that video feed my soul for decades!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is all you need to see- love it McElroy

Nov 6, 2018, 10:17 AM

is such a smarmy condescending bozo. I really dislike his antics

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is all you need to see

Nov 6, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to This is all you need to see ]

Great montage !!

Link, please. Thanks.***

Nov 6, 2018, 9:53 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Link

Nov 6, 2018, 9:55 AM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/the-monday-after-why-alabama-has-made-the-college-football-playoff-irrelevant/

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic