Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is a Championship Clemson Basketball Team. Beat FSU.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 697

This is a Championship Clemson Basketball Team. Beat FSU.

Jan 30, 2016, 8:42 AM

I have seen championship teams before and this team has all the pieces to make a run for an ACC and an NCAA Championship. Clemson fans contemplating only football should open their eye to what is going on with this basketball team as Brad Brownell and his Team are bringing in the eyes of the basketball nation.

An important three game road trip starts today. If anyone realizes it or not, Clemson started the first half of the season 6-2 against the TOP of the ACC! Now the remainder of their schedule they have the potential to show that they are comfortable with all of this traveling and will be an all around seasoned ROAD threat.You don't know how much this (playing in greenville) has and will prepare them for playing in the tournament environments of the ACC and NCAA. No other team really has had to do this, Clemson has basically had a road game the entire year and it is going to prove beneficial come post season. A win today on the road and Clemson will be in the A.P. Polls, while baffling the screwed up RPI and BPI index, showing that its system is defunct. Anyway. Tip off at Noon, put your energy into beating FSU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is a Championship Clemson Basketball Team. Beat FSU.

Jan 30, 2016, 8:48 AM

Excellent post. I think a national championship is far-fetched, but i'm proud of this team and can't wait for noon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic