Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is Alabama’s story book year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

This is Alabama’s story book year

Nov 27, 2018, 11:04 PM

Espn might as well just hand them the national championship trophy....

Unless, we BEAT THEM

Thats all call me what you want, thats the Truth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last season was Alabama’s story book year

Nov 27, 2018, 11:07 PM

This season belongs to CLEMSON.

WE have the phenom freshman QB!

Re: This is Alabama’s story book year

Nov 27, 2018, 11:07 PM

Don’t worry we will write the story with a 2-1 advantage in National Championships over Bama. We will be on top as kings of college football...... Dabo is going to write the book with his second National Championship and our 3rd in football.... poor coots = 0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Nov 27, 2018, 11:10 PM

Bama already has two CFP trophies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 27, 2018, 11:15 PM

Had a Bama friend tell me at church Sunday, "No offense, but I'm tired of playing you guys."

My response: "To be the best, you've got to beat the best." He nodded firmly until my next comment. "And you guys, nor anybody else, has beaten us yet. So until somebody does, the only way to avoid playing us is to lose."

To say the least, he was shocked that i believed Bama is not a shoo-in for the title.

Nov 27, 2018, 11:36 PM

So you say. It could be or not. Seems that way when you watch ESPN and listen to the general public. And Bama should be the betting favorite based upon last year's win over Clemson, head-to-head vs. Tx A&M this year, and public perception which drives odds.

Those who dig a little deeper and consider Tigers' NFL-ready talents, and vastly improving Offense, will recognize that Clemson will provide Bama with serious competition. Tua vs.TL16 will be big, also Power Rangers' ability to get to Tua -- of course matchups, coaching and special teams will be big.

Tigers have a shot with TL16. With your long-trumpeted favorite KB2, the Tigers would have no shot. Are you are pulling for Bama or Clemson?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic