Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This has to be a joke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

This has to be a joke

Apr 9, 2015, 4:03 PM
image.jpg(181.8 K)

...This guy has Carolina blowing us out. Stop

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This has to be a joke

Apr 9, 2015, 4:04 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2424973-college-football-rivalry-games-that-wont-even-be-close-in-2015/page/6

Remember, they are one of the top 10

Apr 9, 2015, 4:06 PM

most delusional fan bases and are in the mighty sec. The Roll Tide on their hats proves it.

Re: Remember, they are one of the top 10

Apr 9, 2015, 5:52 PM

Some of the cocksters I know appear to be losing some of that swag what with the program and recruits Dabo and coaches are bringing in . Their main hope is that Dabo will wind up at Bama one day . "You know he's from Alabama ," he says .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you look at his Bio it says...

Apr 9, 2015, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: This has to be a joke ]

About

Ben Kercheval comes to Bleacher Report after spending three years with College Football Talk and NBCSports. Having lived in multiple college towns over the years, the collegiate game holds an extra special place in Ben's heart just to the left of the space reserved for Mila Kunis but right below the spot set aside for terrible pop music. Also, he watches "The Bachelor" and, no, he doesn't have a man card for you to take.

You can reach Ben on his Twitter account @BenKercheval.

I mean how serious can this guy be taken? ;)

Apr 9, 2015, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: This has to be a joke ]

That's funny right there. With attrition will they have enough players to field a team

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

carolina's in chapel hill.***

Apr 9, 2015, 4:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with him. It will not be close.***

Apr 9, 2015, 4:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is the best I have HERD today.***

Apr 9, 2015, 4:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Now that's funny.

Apr 9, 2015, 4:19 PM

SEC homer much?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2015, 4:19 PM

That guy knows nothing about Clemson. He did not mention Ray ray, Cain , and Mckenzie Alexander

Nothing brings people to your blog/article...

Apr 9, 2015, 4:21 PM

more that than predicting the absurd.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They haven't had control of the rivalry since 1898.

Apr 9, 2015, 4:47 PM

Not sure what coot journalism grad is writing this tripe.

Re: They haven't had control of the rivalry since 1898.

Apr 9, 2015, 4:54 PM

This guy must have found some bad crack in Five Corners. No one in their right mind could possibly believe that will happen. The control went back to the rightful team last fall. Suck coot writer. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seems strange

Apr 9, 2015, 5:19 PM

to argue "a good portion of a defense that was burned repeatedly in '14 is back" as a reason that team will do considerably better in 2015. Until you take a look at the reason those sorts of articles are written.

Taking my fairly constant orange glasses off, and his prediction *could* happen, of course it *could*. All sorts of crazy stuff happens. But it sounds crazy because it's so darn early and has no basis in any tangible evidence.

The truth, however, is that it is way way way too early for any person to take this sort of prediction seriously. It's click-bait at it's best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2015, 5:21 PM

I love how they like to rag on our defense losing players, but never mention the amount of players that SC is losing our their offense especially their "best oline ever"

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Apr 9, 2015, 5:24 PM

Not to mention all of the decommitts they have had.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree we lost a lot of talent on defense, but we replaced

Apr 9, 2015, 5:22 PM

it with talent. We may have some growing pains early on because of lack of experience not lack of talent, but by the time November roles around, our young ones will be seasoned. Returning defensive players from last year for SC is nothing to brag about when you realize how they played last year. All that is saying is that no new blood will be infused into their program to try to make it better.

Watson had not trouble beating them last year on a torn ACL. Imagine what he can do at 100%. If he were to get hurt, I still think both of our freshmen QBs are better than anything they have.

Things can happen to derail our season, but a worse case scenario, I don't leaves us losing in a blow out.

Re: I agree we lost a lot of talent on defense, but we replaced

Apr 9, 2015, 5:36 PM

I think the clown that wrote this is related to Finebaum. LOL

Losing 7 guys on defense might seem a big deal, but being named a starter and playing the whole game are two separate things. Lawson, Dodd, Watkins, Reader, Pagano are studs. There are other guys like Ebo, Byars, Aiken that have been through the wars, and then you have the incoming freshmen, Wilkins, Huggins, Bryant, Cervenka to get their feet wet. We have experience along the line, the youngsters come in and get their reps, we will be fine. Teams will be hard pressed by our offense to have to throw the ball to keep up, and that plays into the hands of our secondary, and the NO FLY ZONE. Venables is the key factor in our defense. Ward/Hoke are the coot "leaders" on defense. Easy to see who has the upper hand.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree we lost a lot of talent on defense, but we replaced

Apr 9, 2015, 5:37 PM

and Johnson, forgot him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2015, 5:56 PM

This guy needs to call HD and start making us some sammiches.

I bet he wrote that garbage from

Apr 9, 2015, 6:50 PM

his "grow room" in his mom's basement.

Apr 9, 2015, 10:32 PM

Coach V rotated so many players last year on the front 7 that we have talent and experience coming back. Now it's not experience across the board but the D isn't lacking it completely up front either. Dumb@ss coots think just because the D they had fell apart when they lost talent that it has to happen to everyone else as well. Shaq Lawson is an absolute monster. Him at end makes me confident alone. Then you have Dodd, Ebo, and company at the other end spot. Our DT rotation won't take nearly the step back people think.
Then we get to the LB corps. Boulware may be my favorite player on the defense. He plays with a chip and intensity I love to see. The rest of the spots are all plug and play guys as well. It's the next man up mantra and the fact that Clemson reloads not just recruits now.
No one should have any doubts in the secondary. NO FLY ZONE! Alexander is a sure fire first round guy. Kearse is great to watch. He was out of position a little too much to start last year but greatly improved as the season went on. Plus who can forget him running down dude to save a TD. Kids got jets and a long rangey frame. I think Fields comes in and takes the spot across from Alexander. Then we have quality depth all along the secondary as well.
Maybe this is all just me seeing with my orange tinted glasses but I don't think so. There will be a drop off in production but we still end up with a top 20 defense.
Then just look at that offense.... just thinking about the talent at the skill positions makes me giddy. The O-line vastly improves this year and we see a steady incline the next few. The only problem I can think of against SCar is will the team take the foot off the gas with a big lead? I hope not. If they can hang 100 on them I hope they do!

lol, funny***

Apr 9, 2015, 10:42 PM

this is all you need to know about the guy who wrote that..

Apr 9, 2015, 11:00 PM

Ben Kercheval comes to Bleacher Report after spending three years with College Football Talk and NBCSports. Having lived in multiple college towns over the years, the collegiate game holds an extra special place in Ben's heart just to the left of the space reserved for Mila Kunis but right below the spot set aside for terrible pop music. Also, he watches "The Bachelor" and, no, he doesn't have a man card for you to take.

Sounds like he and the c ocks have something in common

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic