Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Presidential election is still not resolved
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1,700

This Presidential election is still not resolved

Nov 12, 2020, 10:12 AM

But it's getting closer.

This morning Real Clear Politics called PA for Biden, putting him at 279 EVs. (They still have GA, AZ and NC in the balance; they awarded AK's 3 EVs to Trump yesterday. ) However, RCP is not so arrogant as to tell Trump to concede when there is still ongoing litigation, like the rest of the leftists have.

(Al Gore contested the 2000 election for 37 days over 1 state with issues.)

I'm a Trump supporter, but I have no idea what he's tweeting, so I don't feel compelled to respond. To me, he's a watch dog barking. I pay attention to the people who know how to decipher his barks.

And there IS substantive litigation going on. Judicial Watch led the investigation into FL irregularities 20 years ago, and they have lawsuits going in 353 counties nationwide to force counties to clean up their voting rolls. In states already 'awarded' to Biden by the media, WI, MI and PA all have recounts and lawsuits pending re pollwatcher intimidation, ballot fixing and outright unconstitutional election practices imposed because of the Covid panic outside the laws passed by the state legislatures, as well as software audits.

It is essential to acknowledge that we have allowed or even encouraged irregularities in our voting system, and then fix them before GA's run-offs. Georgians need to believe in the credibility of our upcoming elections, or Atlanta may be burned to the ground no matter who wins.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Presidential election is still not resolved

Nov 12, 2020, 10:18 AM

Damm Yankees want to burn down the South again.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing Alpharetta would be no big loss.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:35 AM

Its pretty generic, and could really be rebuilt anywhere.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Butt Roswell***

Nov 12, 2020, 12:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 10:24 AM

I'm a Trump supporter, but I have no idea what he's tweeting, so I don't feel compelled to respond. To me, he's a watch dog barking. I pay attention to the people who know how to decipher his barks.

That's a real howler.

So......QAnon.***

Nov 12, 2020, 10:33 AM

Re: So......QAnon.***

Nov 12, 2020, 10:37 AM

You're as ignorant as they are.

Re: So......QAnon.***

Nov 12, 2020, 10:41 AM

At least I don't need someone to decipher Trump's tweets for me.

Re: So.....

Nov 12, 2020, 11:16 AM

I said "barks", not tweets. If you pay attention to twitter, it's no wonder your conversation skills don't rise above 3rd grade level.

Do you understand what an analogy is?

And are you experienced enough in life to know what a watchdog is? The kind that has to be put away when you have friends come over? That's DJT. He loves the family. He hates the bad guy. And when the family doesn't hate the bad guy, he goes bonkers.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: This Presidential election is still not resolved ]

Yup. Isn't it? That's where we've come.

He reminds me of my SIL's watchdog. He's not there to be played with.

He's combative and instinctive, not articulate and analytical. He's a doer, not a talker, who should keep his thumbs off the keyboard; it's impossible to make a reasonable point in 72(?) characters or less anyway.

But after Pelosi turned Bush into her lapdog, and Rs waited for the pendulum to swing back our way 8 years later, apparently we wanted somebody who would refuse to be neutered or placated with chewtoys. So that's what we got.

I don't care when he says stupid stuff; it's all bark. It's the leftists who steal the family silver I care about, and their allies in the media who complain about the mean dog barking at them while they're doing it.

So they tweak the big dog's tail constantly, and offer sympathy to the people who fraudulently claim that the vicious dog bit them, because they want to get rid of him, meanwhile ignoring the people he barks at.

Now the thieves have backed the moving van up to the house. It has yet to be determined whether the current owners have decided to give away the homestead. Does anybody really expect the big dog to stop barking before that's been determined?

This has gone off the rails and I love it.***

Nov 12, 2020, 11:10 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So he is literally a whiny #####?***

Nov 12, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: This Presidential election is still not resolved ]

Re: So he is literally a whiny #####?***

Nov 12, 2020, 11:20 AM

Apparently you don't know the difference between boy dogs and girl dogs. I recommend a simple biology book to learn your definitions.

Since you guys are, like, so good at Science and all.

We all know a ##### when we see one***

Nov 12, 2020, 11:25 AM

Nov 12, 2020, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: This Presidential election is still not resolved ]

RW,

I am trying to allow for a little leeway in you watchdog analogy but

1. One does not select their watchdog to run the household - economy, policy, important decisions, etc.

2. One can put the watchdog out in the backyard where he is not bothering anyone when we don't need him (like now)

3. Your fukkin' watchdog has been howling at the moon (& everything that moves)for four years now. Its time for that stupid mutt to shut the hellll up !!

Let’s talk about Al Gore for a minute

Nov 12, 2020, 11:15 AM

He contested the election over 537 votes in one state that would have flipped the EC.

Trump is contesting over 10s of thousands of votes in multiple states that still may not flip it.

Do you see a difference there?

Re: Let’s talk about Al Gore for a minute

Nov 12, 2020, 11:22 AM

It's pretty obvious when you put it on paper like that.....537 fraudulent votes is "small change" compared to 10's of thousands.

No one ever called them fraudulent***

Nov 12, 2020, 11:23 AM

Re: No one ever called them fraudulent***

Nov 12, 2020, 11:25 AM

I guess that's why they were contested, right?

Were you not alive when this all happened? Do you need

Nov 12, 2020, 11:28 AM

a history lesson?

Ok

Nov 12, 2020, 11:30 AM

Just for fun, go ahead.....

No one was arguing fraud

Nov 12, 2020, 11:40 AM

The argument was how to interpret the chads on paper ballots that had not been completely punched out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And NOW, we ARE arguing Fraud

Nov 12, 2020, 11:45 AM

THIS is a far more serious matter for the USA!

You're smarter than this

Nov 12, 2020, 1:22 PM

OP compares Trumps refusal to face the reality of his overwhelming defeat with Gore contesting a much smaller difference in one particular location based on the interpretation of paper ballots.

A reply says the two aren't the same at all.

You make some statement seeming conflate the two again.

A reply to you says, again, they aren't the same.

You ask for an explanation.

I give it to you.

You scream fraud again.

Come on man, I genuinely believe you're smarter than this and are letting your judgment be clouded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just keep refusing to admit

Nov 12, 2020, 1:34 PM

That a FRAUDULENT Election process is harmful to ALL AMERICANS and is a higher priority to be investigated and fixed than any other governmental matter at this time.

There's been no fraud found.

Nov 12, 2020, 1:40 PM

And I have doubts there will be.

Re: There's been no fraud found.

Nov 12, 2020, 1:44 PM

And you MAY be right.... BUT what kind of idiot thinks a matter this VITAL to our freedom should just be ignored and pushed under the rug?!

smh

Why is there no searching to find fraud in the states that

Nov 12, 2020, 1:45 PM

Trump won?

Re: Why is there no searching to find fraud in the states that

Nov 12, 2020, 1:51 PM

I'm not arguing with you about that. I Agree.

The changes in the Election Process opened opportunities for fraudulent voting across the entire nation.

This has to be gone through with a fine-tooth comb and it has to be fixed.

If fraud can be found everywhere (and it hasn't) one might

Nov 12, 2020, 2:02 PM

think we'd start in the states that he WON...in order to be fair and PROVE fraud happened.

Quit nitpicking, it doesn't matter where we start

Nov 12, 2020, 2:10 PM

The WHOLE National Election Process is compromised and MUST BE SECURED!

lol***

Nov 13, 2020, 1:25 PM

Re: Ok

Nov 12, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Ok ]

It is so easy to gather the factual evidence, but so many of you would rather allow your confirmation bias and conspiracy theories to override reality.

Allow me to point out one fact that jumped out at me. The difference in the original vote count was 0.01%

https://www.britannica.com/event/Bush-v-Gore

So go gather the factual evidence

Nov 12, 2020, 2:03 PM

I'll be over here, hoping the passport office opens soon.

Nov 12, 2020, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Let’s talk about Al Gore for a minute ]

Apparently you read a summary or had a leftist provide your background.

Gore didn't protest based on the number of votes which eventually was determined to be 537. The election was contested over one county's interpretation of what constituted a legal ballot.

Miami-Dade counters who knew they were a D stronghold included dimpled ballots where the voters demonstrated a partial intent to punch the Gore chad but didn't completely do it, even though the rest of the state did not follow that interpretation.

The courts had to discuss what constituted a legal ballot, voters' intent, scope of the recounts and whether a state Supreme Court could determine the result of a Federal election.

So this contested election is primarily about the very same thing--what constitutes a legal ballot? The answer varies by state. Some followed constitutional process in adjusting the law for mail-in voting, but PA specifically did not.

In WI, how did Milwaukee's county have 91% Black voter participation (overwhelmingly for Biden) when Barack Obama never topped 71%? Do you know how difficult it is to get 91% participation in anything in America (that's when only 1 person in 11 is left out)? Or even 71% (that's when 3 in 10 are left out)?

Put it this way: if Milwaukee's turnout is "only" 71% like for Obama, Trump wins WI. Biden needed 2 of those last 3 previously uninvolved people to get involved in order to win. In hundreds or thousands of homes, not normally accessible due to Covid.

If the Ds did it legitimately, it's a new case study in community mobilization. If they didn't, it's a 20-vote swing in the EC.

MI and NC have dozens of sworn, signed affidavits from informed, trained pollwatchers alleging vote count malfeasance.

Please note that is infinitely more documentation than the Atlantic had when they ran their inflammatory bogus anonymously sourced article on Trump calling American servicemen "suckers".

So why did they run the story? Because the charge is so serious, we're told. Because we feel bad for the anonymous sources who were afraid of getting "angry tweets" thrown at them if they signed their names.

So it doesn't work both ways, does it? What's more serious than the possibility of stealing an election in order to institute a leftist agenda? And how courageous are those pollwatchers who have stepped forward? Do you think someone might send them "angry tweets"?

Nov 12, 2020, 12:17 PM

RW,

Jesus christ, I am so tired of debunking these bullyshitt claims of fraud.

Your Wisconsin numbers are incorrect (deliberately so). The 71% that you attach to Obama is the & of the voting age black population of Wisconsin. The 91% that you attach to Biden is the % of the registered black population of Wisconsin.

Nov 12, 2020, 6:35 PM

i really tried to understand your post, but the symbols escape me.

Please repost. If I'm wrong, which i doubt, because i'm reading multiple well-informed, analytical essayists--they are multiple steps above typical diatribers OR leftist "you're so stupid!" debunkers--i want to hear what these statistics are based on, according to you.

In 2008, 65% of WI black population voted in Obama election.

Nov 13, 2020, 8:45 AM

Of those black votes, 93% voted for Obama. Note that white population turnout was 66% with only 39% voting Obama in 2008. My numbers pulled from this Pew report.

https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2013/01/2012_Black_Voter_Project_revised_1-9.pdf

You are mixing up your Wisconsin stats (and the folks you quote are likely intentionally doing this because people can't think anymore).

In Wisconsin this year, the 90% that voted for Biden are among the votes submitted (and not of the entire black population). You are incorrectly stating that the black population had a 90+% participation in the election. Obama received more overall black votes in Wisconsin than Biden did.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In 2008, 65% of WI black population voted in Obama election.

Nov 15, 2020, 1:39 AM

You can insult conservative "thinkers" all you want, but YOU are the idiot using stats from 2012 to make your rebuttal.

We all know why Blacks were highly motivated to turnout this year: influential Black leaders like LeBron kept repeating the "Trump is a racist!" canard based on edited reporting of the Charlottesville rally in 2017.

And Joe made a deal that he would serve as a Manchurian candidate for a black Veep. We understand that.

So if you don't vote for Joe, you ain't Black.

But you still haven't told us how Milwaukee turned out 88-91% of registered voters. Even with same-day registration, the numbers still have to be in the high 80's.

MI mailed over 500,000 absentee ballots

Nov 12, 2020, 11:37 AM

to people who had either died or were no longer at that address.

That is a problem. Now were all of them used fraudulently, probably not, but that is a huge problem.

Its simple questions that arent addressed, like why are dead people on the rolls? Why are they not purged every single year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably our fear of anything federal.

Nov 12, 2020, 12:16 PM

Otherwise we could just automatically enroll everyone and have a national database that could be automatically updated when someone moves or dies.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My deceased grandmother received a stimulus check from the

Nov 12, 2020, 12:58 PM [ in reply to MI mailed over 500,000 absentee ballots ]

IRS. Had her name on it and then "-DECEASED".

they only got 499,000

Nov 12, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to MI mailed over 500,000 absentee ballots ]

returned. Biden 498,999 and 1 for Trump

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is some research done by motivated professionals

Nov 12, 2020, 12:25 PM

Y'all should try research sometimes

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/trumps-wild-baseless-claims-of-illegal-voting/

Can you address 500k ballots

Nov 12, 2020, 12:47 PM

being mailed incorrectly? Why the voter rolls are not purged each year? I have yet to see you speak to these issues.

Since you are so smart, you can tell us all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here is some research done by motivated professionals

Nov 12, 2020, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Here is some research done by motivated professionals ]

Nice try. You should try to post something not researched by the Annenberg Foundation and posted almost a week ago.

Specific to PA, the lawsuit i referenced is constitutional in nature.

The Democratic Gov Wolf extended the deadline for mail-in ballots by Executive Order. This is rationalized by leftists as a consideration "for the postal delays as a result of COVID-19." That's why the Democratic Governor changed the rules without consulting the Republican-led state legislature. ooooh, those heartless legally-elected state representatives! um, no; because of COVID, the state legislators are the ones who made mail-in ballots so permissible in the first place before the primary elections. But Gov Wolf wanted to extend the deadline to any ballot mailed by 11/3, and if the postmark wasn't legible to assume that it was on time and should be counted, not excluded. (BTW, then the PA SC went one step farther, and kicked the Green candidate off the ballot using a perfectly legal but partisan technicality, which further enlarged Biden's vote totals; but i'm sure there's "no evidence' of that either. This is not part of the lawsuit, but demonstrates the degree of partisan orchestration going on.)

I'm not sure what justification the PA SC used to excuse the entire legislative branch from having any input into allowing thousands of extra ballots to be included in the count.

I do know SCOTUS Justice Alito was pissed about the unconstitutional abuses of power used in PA and will be all over this case if it looks like the Presidential election itself rides on it.

BTW, your "factcheck" website is pathetically partisan.

"President Trump alleges that all the election officials are Democrats, but he doesn't know what he's talking about. Only 66% of them are." Wow. See what i mean? He argues like a child, and the media responds like children, and you think they're the mature ones.

IOW, Ds have a higher representation amongst election officials than in the legislature or electorate, but he's wrong to say "all". And Annenberg says 66% is just fine.

And your fact-check says that Trump is wrong to suggest that the mail-in ballots are cast without any ID whatsoever, when an ID is clearly used to request the ballot. Apparently leftists cannot read. When a mail-in ballot is CAST, there is no ID needed. That's what his statement was.

Replies: 45
| visibility 1,700
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic