Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought I should copy this comment about the SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,999

I thought I should copy this comment about the SEC

Sep 1, 2019, 12:14 AM

from FGF - mainly because I expect it to disappear any minute now and the poster to be banned. This is wayyyy too much common sense for the typical denizen of that board to handle ~

"GCockNC.....the main reason for the playoff other than the almighty dollar which runs everything in life, was fan displeasure with the computers giving us Bama vs ND and Bama vs LSU in the second Snore of the Century. The entire country outside of those fan bases and the most rabid of SEC homers could plainly see ND didn't belong there and LSU had gotten their shot already or whoever won that first game between the two. We had already watched that game once. We didn't want it again and I believe the viewership numbers showed it. Combine that with so many over ranked SEC teams playing a round robin tournament in conference while at the same time piling up the "Top 25" victories which helped skew the computers their way. Number 10 beats 13. 13 falls to 18. 18 ups and beats 7. They nearly switch places. 25 beats 14 and jumps to 13 while 14 only drops 2 spots.....You get the picture. It had gotten frankly rediculous. Thank God for the playoff, warts and all that itself presents too. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on which teams have been hosed out of a shot since the playoffs have started and which teams had no business being in there."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy can’t be a coot. He’s making too much sense***

Sep 1, 2019, 12:20 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever he is, I bet he's gone by morning***

Sep 1, 2019, 12:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only reason it’s still up is the coot mods are all

Sep 1, 2019, 12:28 AM

Passed out drunk

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought I should copy this comment about the SEC

Sep 1, 2019, 12:30 AM

The Problem has ALWAYS been the bogus preseason polls toploaded with the whole SEC every year.

“They” cheated all of CFB by gifting the SEC half of the Top 15 spots every year for well over a decade to create their false superiority narrative.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well to be honest

Sep 1, 2019, 12:52 AM

ND was destroyed by Bama by 28 points. Be honest, should a team that loses by FOUR touchdowns ever be allowed back in the finals?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well to be honest

Sep 1, 2019, 12:59 AM

Good point. 44-16

+1

Re: Well to be honest

Sep 1, 2019, 1:01 AM [ in reply to Well to be honest ]

That's how you put a button on a thread my friend .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

While most of us were raised to think otherwise,

Sep 1, 2019, 7:14 AM

The SEC, somehow, got away with selling the virtues of 'incest' to the power brokers of college football. Fortunately, that 'sin' has been diminished...somewhat, in that the CFP committee has a few souls in place.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,999
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic