Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This game Saturday kind of scares me more than
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

This game Saturday kind of scares me more than

Oct 20, 2015, 9:52 AM

FSU.

We get FSU at home and know what we're getting with them (generally).

Da U has the talent to beat anyone in the country on any given Saturday and they have the coaching and who-gives-a-#### attitude to lose to anyone the next week.

Are we going to get the Miami team that lost to Cincinnati and looked like they were sleepwalking through a practice or the team that dominated Nebraska for 3 quarters?

Kaaya might be the best QB we play all year as well.

I think the Tigers have the talent and motivation to emerge with the W but I'm afraid it's going to be a Louisville-like squeaker and not the beatdowns to which we've become accustomed the last two weeks.

GO TIGERS!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This game Saturday kind of scares me more than

Oct 20, 2015, 10:03 AM

Agree, I think we need to come out strong and start fast. That will put pressure on Miami. We can't let them feel like they belong. That makes the came tougher for us. We need our pass rushers and secondary to play big.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This week-end and next will be true litmus

Oct 20, 2015, 10:09 AM

indicators for this football team. Road games, in conference, and with the target on our backs as big as it is. Litmus test all the way. We will find out what we are made of the next two week-ends.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I convince my self that each week is a tougher test than any

Oct 20, 2015, 11:18 AM

we have had.

My fear lies in the atmosphere. We have had only one road game, and that was strange circumstances with a short week Thursday night game. The crowd for that game was pretty hyped up, so it was a difficult situation. Still, the Tigers looked pedestrian and were mistake-prone vs. L'ville, and almost gave the game away.

This road game won't be like Louisville. The crowd certainly won't intimdate, but it still is only our second road game. Being able to maintain the proper level of intensity in that wonky environment may present a challenge.

This game scares me in that it may turn into one of those weird contests where neither team is the team we expect.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I hope we get the Miami that saved SOS from a losing season

Oct 20, 2015, 12:19 PM

by letting a dead and mostly buried SCAR team up off the mat in the bowl last winter.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to NCAA stats we lead them in

Oct 20, 2015, 6:13 AM

every statistical category except for turn over margin and passing offense. Outside of the general unpredictability of college football in any given game, I'm not that worried about Miami.

Clemson stats: http://stats.ncaa.org/team/index/12240?org_id=147.0

Miami stats: http://stats.ncaa.org/team/index/12240?org_id=415.0

Nothing is a lock in college football, but I waaay like our odds on these guys.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic