Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This defense and our QB situation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,655

This defense and our QB situation

Jan 15, 2018, 9:30 PM

I think with all the guys returning, the chances of TL taking over become much less. There won’t be near as much pressure for the offense to produce points. I believe the most important thing that Bryant can improve on in the offseason is the read option. That was surprisingly lacking this year. Get that down and Bryant will be deadly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it's the opposite. The outstanding defense allows

Jan 15, 2018, 9:34 PM

a freshman quarterback to be broken in since they won't be giving up many points.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think it's the opposite. The outstanding defense allows

Jan 15, 2018, 10:15 PM

I agree! With this defense more QB’s will get experience. Learn from the past that you can’t put your all of your eggs in one basket.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This defense and our QB situation

Jan 15, 2018, 10:02 PM

KB has tremendous potential. He has things you can't coach like size (and the ability to put on more) and speed. If his passing and read option continue to improve, the sky is the limit.

But, TL isn't riding the pine. He's just a rare a caliber player as DW. He may very well leave in three years RS or not. If he lives up to the hype and potential, I see no reason why he wouldn't earn playing time.

As far as QBs go, Tucker Isreal seems to be completely content at Clemson and I doubt he goes elsewhere. Obviously Bryant isn't going anywhere and will be the favorite to start this season. Chase Brice may take some time and continue to improve and at some point in a year or two be second string. From what I hear, he's very talented. I think the most likely transfers are Cooper and Johnson.

Cooper, no matter what we hear about in practice, doesn't seem like it translates on to the field. He seems very timid, hesitant and second guessed his decisions. I then think that translates into poor passes.

Hunter seems like he could hover around the top two but I think if it appears second string is in his future, I don't think he stays. How can you when you're that highly rated and that talented?

Hope they all stay but trying to be real.

Jan 15, 2018, 10:06 PM

I feel the opposite. Dabo will never admit it but with everyone returning it is a win it all or bust season. He will play the QB that can win it all and I don’t believe Kelly is that guy

Jan 15, 2018, 10:18 PM

Alabama hopes so.

Jan 15, 2018, 10:33 PM

Quit thinking. You are wrong over and over. Just QUIT THINKING!

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,655
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic