Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1,659

This board

Sep 13, 2014, 10:02 PM

I am amazed at how whiny and negative this board has become. I used to enjoy coming on here to see what our fans had to say. Now this place is a bunch whiny complainers. We are two games into the year and have a huge opportunity next week. Of today teaches us anything it is that college football is unpredictable and no team is perfect. ND, UCLA, the real USC all struggling badly against poor teams. It doesn't even matter that FYI hasn't been world beaters in the first couple games either. How about some positive mojo and think about what this team could be like if they win next week. Stop acting like south Carolina fans!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we're 17 point dogs to the reigning national champs in their

Sep 13, 2014, 10:10 PM

house with under 7 days to kickoff. gameday is scheduled so we'll get plenty of low lights of last years nail biter in DV.

what you got?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we're 17 point dogs to the reigning national champs in their

Sep 13, 2014, 10:13 PM

I got new year, new game! If you feel that way we should stay in Clemson and not show up. Please can I sign you up the next time i need a motivational speech. You are amazing! Do you only want to play games we are favored in.

i'm pretty sure when they were about to scale mount everest

Sep 13, 2014, 10:16 PM

they didn't berate the person describing the climb.

you were given the floor, don't get peeved at me because you don't like the spotlight or the reality of the task at hand.

you want to queue it up again? i'll wait...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i'm pretty sure when they were about to scale mount everest

Sep 13, 2014, 10:24 PM

I am not saying it is going to be easy, but I am also not going to sit here and say we have no chance like your comment. We will need play significantly better than we have played this year but to say we have no chance is ludicrous. I'm sorry if I prefer to let this play out on the field vs. Giving up as a fan before the game happens. The best part of being a fan is the hope that some will happen that you can cheer or that something you don't expect to happen does. I hope I can tell u I told you so next week but if I can't there is always the next game. Go TIGERS!

i'm sorry, you'll be hard pressed to find it anywhere other

Sep 13, 2014, 10:30 PM

than your imagination where i said we have "no chance". you're having a difficult enough time with your own words, let's not fabricate or make up mine in the process.

i set the table for you; no more, no less. you don't like the daunting task at hand, i completely understand, but that's your problem not mine.

do you have anything football related to offer as to HOW and WHY clemson can & will beat fswho in doak this season?

Re: we're 17 point dogs to the reigning national champs in their

Sep 13, 2014, 10:15 PM [ in reply to we're 17 point dogs to the reigning national champs in their ]

> house with under 7 days to kickoff. gameday is
> scheduled so we'll get plenty of low lights of last
> years nail biter in DV.
>
> what you got?
>
>

Dead solid I got BC -17 vs USC at home.. looked they didn't listen to your thought process

So you're saying we should fire Jack Batson?

Sep 13, 2014, 10:17 PM [ in reply to we're 17 point dogs to the reigning national champs in their ]

Either way, Wong is still a great rowing coach.

i'm still on board with wong.***

Sep 13, 2014, 10:21 PM

Wong spelling of "bored"***

Sep 13, 2014, 10:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

bob!

Sep 13, 2014, 10:34 PM

i didn't see you there.

;)

crabgate, unsolved rape, pure arrogance, graduated D,

Sep 13, 2014, 10:23 PM [ in reply to we're 17 point dogs to the reigning national champs in their ]

new D coordinator, no Tajh hyperventilating, maybe some lessons learned at UGA, Adam Choice and Artavis Scott coming on, an embarrassed D line, and embarrassed O coordinator, etc.

you see, that ain't hard...

well if you're willing to be fair, that is.

answer one question before i get involved further, please?

Sep 13, 2014, 10:31 PM

same epifunny from tci or no?

if yes, sup and how's robert?

who else; wouldn't know.

Sep 13, 2014, 10:33 PM

apparently trying to create a QB controversy.

idk, the reason i asked and no, the original ? wasn't

Sep 13, 2014, 10:38 PM

difficult unless the person's angst made it so. i think the op is strung a bit too tight, but we'll talk him down.

robert is a peach at times, others not so much.

if you don't think this board has a terminal case of the

Sep 13, 2014, 10:42 PM

naysayer, then you're smoking way too much of Colorado's finest ;)

i've built up a tolerance to iocane powder & trolls over the

Sep 13, 2014, 10:51 PM

years. the restrictor plate on the board is hand operated, but seldom applied.

coots & the dupey abound, which is why i make tci a regular read for more serious football discussion.

there's still good talk here, but much more difficult to find with all the extracurriculars.

Re: This board

Sep 13, 2014, 10:13 PM

really, don't be amazed, it's just a board. don't let it bother you, I mean really.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did you just blaspheme?***

Sep 13, 2014, 10:22 PM

ex cusee moi, brain fart...***

Sep 13, 2014, 10:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol...***

Sep 13, 2014, 10:32 PM

Im a passionate whiny complainer sir

Sep 13, 2014, 10:18 PM

Thank you very much

Re: Im a passionate whiny complainer sir

Sep 13, 2014, 10:25 PM

I agree. Stating facts is not complaining. Maybe we should start a new section on tiger net titled "sunshine pumping only."

Sep 13, 2014, 10:28 PM

People come on here to vent their frustrations. Also 5 years of Gamecock beat downs have gotten old. I'm sstill optimistic about FSU. (Well a little)

Sep 13, 2014, 10:43 PM

I have seen nothing so far to show that we can win against FSU.

SC State is not an accurate example. We beat up on them like we should have. If we hadn't, then I would be really scared for next week.

The only good team we have played so far ran and passed all over us.

Of course, we could just try to throw some crab legs at them and see if that works. ...

We're infested with coots atm...this behavior is.....normal***

Sep 13, 2014, 10:44 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 1,659
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic