Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will put 70 on the Cards this weekend. Maybe more.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

We will put 70 on the Cards this weekend. Maybe more.

Nov 1, 2018, 2:42 PM

And a lot of it will come by "accident." By that, I mean the reason we will continue to score is because we aren't purposefully falling down on offense in the second half. How else will we not keep scoring on this HORRIBLE Louisville defense in our house?

Dabo will empty the bench again, and we will score at will both with the run AND the pass for the entire 4 quarters.

There's a chance 2 of our running backs will top 200 yards apiece on the ground. And that may be a conservative prediction.

NOTE: The Bama offense put up 51 against them. We will surpass that total easily.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We will put 70 on the Cards this weekend. Maybe more.

Nov 1, 2018, 3:36 PM

That's what I am thinking as well. Our offense has really picked up and the second team can score at will also. Chase has really matured since having to play most of the Syracuse game. He would be putting up big numbers as a starter for all but a handful of other colleges. I think our second team both offense and defense are better than every team not named Bama.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2018, 3:47 PM

Yea, I just took Clemson over UL+38 on a five game parlay. At first it seemed crazy, and we (used to) never cover the spreads. But Dabo seems to be embracing the a55 thrashings under his new QB..

Nov 1, 2018, 3:49 PM

Oh heck. Let's not start with this. I Would love to see a complete short game for starters and then lots of depth building for backups. We will score, but 70 is a huge number, and im pretty sure CDS has never put that number on the board. Although Nov 24th, after CW throws his TD pass would be a great time to do it.

Nov 1, 2018, 3:50 PM

We will put no more than 48 points on them.Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
We will win but we don't have to score 70 points.

Nov 1, 2018, 4:17 PM

I wouldn't bet on us scoring 70 points by any means, but what makes you think that we won't be able to score more than 48 points at home against Louisville after averaging 61 points per game on the road against Wake and FSU?

Louisville's defense is atrocious and by some metrics is worse than Wake.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2018, 4:05 PM

I expect us to play the entire roster and 69% of the Rally Cats.

Nov 1, 2018, 4:13 PM

I don't know if we will have 2 backs with over 200 yards each, but that's only bc our four primary RB's will share the yards and Rencher could get some decent yards as well. I think we will end up with over 400 yards rushing again as a team just like we did against Wake.

I think we will likely score somewhere between 60 and 70 and give up less than 10.

I would love to get to see Chase Brice lead a few scoring drives in the game with plenty of chances to throw the football. He had a scoring drive last week that was a thing of beauty with how great his passes were.

It would be cool to get to see Renfrow or Wilkins take a few snaps, but I'll settle for Ben Batson getting the chance to possibly throw a pass.

Nov 1, 2018, 4:17 PM

Let's leave Renfrow out of the QB lineup. Don't want to tire him out so much he's unable to Punt for us this Saturday as well. =)

Bring on Batson in the 4th. Go Tigers

This Week and Next Week's Games are Tricky

Nov 1, 2018, 5:16 PM

due to Fall Break.

I dislike fall Break Games because of a lack of "excitement" on campus, so a like of focus by the team.

I really dislike home games during Fall Break.

It is unavoidable when long term schedules clash with election years.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic