Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Sean Elliot guy is a real piece of trash
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 3,739

This Sean Elliot guy is a real piece of trash

Nov 22, 2015, 8:38 PM

The only thing that worries me about Saturday is that he may tell his kids to hurt our kids on purpose. They have absolutely nothing to play for except ruining our season. I hope we are able to get a big lead and sit Deshaun and WAyne. I just don't trust these trashy coots guys. Am I worrying too much?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Sean Elliot guy is a real piece of trash

Nov 22, 2015, 8:42 PM

Nope. I posted the same idea yesterday. They will try to start fights, dirty hits, whatever it takes. Our o-line better man up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm predicting 3 chop block penalties on the coots before...

Nov 22, 2015, 8:48 PM

...the start of the 4th quarter.

Wilkins, Dodd, and Lawson had better watch out.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Did I miss something?

Nov 22, 2015, 8:45 PM

I mean, other than being a coot, what is wrong with the guy? (I haven't really followed anything about USCe this year, or really any year. I hate them and don't waste my time reading things about them).

Nov 22, 2015, 8:46 PM

Typical coot losing football. Been that way long before Elliot put on the garnet. The one true tradition they do have.

I have 0 reason think Sean Elliot has such character issues.

Nov 22, 2015, 8:46 PM

But I do think he will try to get the best out of his team Saturday. So we better be ready to play our best game.

Go Tigers!!! Beat USuC!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have 0 reason think Sean Elliot has such character issues.

Nov 22, 2015, 8:52 PM

I think he is basically a good guy who is trying to get the best out of his players and will try his best to beat Clemson. Think about the legend he would leave if he beat the #1 team in the country after losing to the Citadel and did it without any kinds of dirty plays. There is no reason to think that he is lower than Whale dung. His whole future depends on how he honestly coaches this team and how he reacts as a coach in a very bad position.

Went to HS with the guy......

Nov 22, 2015, 8:52 PM [ in reply to I have 0 reason think Sean Elliot has such character issues. ]

He will try to kick our A$$. Has been a gamecock his entire life but he is not dirty. He would have too many hometown tigers to answer to. No doubt he will do everything he can to win but if players play dirty I highly doubt it will be at his direction.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Went to HS with the guy......

Nov 22, 2015, 9:11 PM

I would not put it past some of his players, but I've always heard he was intense offensive line coach who did great job at Appalachian State. Too bad his O line could not block El Cid defensive lineman who were 30-40 lbs lighter per man.

What should worry us most are the chances they will take..

Nov 22, 2015, 8:56 PM

they literally have nothing to lose, not coaches, not players.

It will end up in a curb stomping OR a close game on lucky bounces.

If I were coaching USC then I would go for it on all 4th downs anywhere close to mid-field and all kinds of trick plays. We haven't played a game anywhere close to this yet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree. USuC will give us all they have. We better be ready

Nov 22, 2015, 9:01 PM

we better be ready to stop them when they go for it on 4th down.

If we kick them in the mouth early they will probably quit***

Nov 22, 2015, 8:58 PM

Sean Elliot will be bagging groceries before our players

Nov 22, 2015, 8:59 PM

start bowl practice. Disgruntled employees with nothing to lose are always worriesome. 85 18-22 yo dudes with no leadership is also a cause for concern. The inmates are running that asylum now. Elliot even made the comment that Nunez told HIM on gameday that he wouldnt play. I have no doubt that we are the better team.....and very little doubt that we will win handily.I do, however, think something ugly is going to go saturday. Wouldnt surprise me to see a senior who has no reprocussions to face do something really stupid.

I hope Sean Elliott gets a good coaching job elsewhere.

Nov 22, 2015, 9:05 PM

He seems like a good guy. He just happened to inherit a bad situation.

He does have a future in coaching...

Nov 22, 2015, 9:04 PM

He knows he will crush his chances of a real gig if he pulls something that makes headlines like that!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not head coach material at any level.

Nov 22, 2015, 9:09 PM

Unprofessional, ignorant, redneck trash.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if his team is looking for cheap shots. This is his last game as a head coach and they have nothing to play for.

null

You're right, he wasn't even a legitimate coordinator when

Nov 22, 2015, 11:19 PM

Spurrier walked out on the team... So why are we so upset by this. He is a guy who they took a chance on. Dabo looked the same way to outsiders. I think their faith in Elliot was probably misguided, but he was thrust into a pretty unfortunate situation.

How about we not attack this guy's character please... it makes us look like coots.

And what basis do we have for calling him trash??

Nov 22, 2015, 11:18 PM

you know that the coots probably said the same thing about our coach... Aren't we just perpetuating the problem. How bout we respect the game, the players, and the coaches, limit the personal attacks, and just watch our tigers roll on Saturday.

Thanks

Nov 22, 2015, 11:21 PM

Let's just sit all starters and score 40 with backups only

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nov 22, 2015, 11:25 PM

But if we can let them hang close they might keep him .

Replies: 19
| visibility 3,739
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic