Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Saturday at Syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,102

This Saturday at Syracuse

Sep 9, 2019, 7:51 AM

I know a ton of Cuse fans and was up there just a few weeks ago. I didn’t even know they were playing MD from taking to folks and watching sports coverage. They were talking the week 3 Clemson game all summer. They are a program with a very good coach and on the rise but in no way close to our equal, and in no way able to ‘look past’ an athletic opponent like MD. This was Dino’s first lesson at the power 5 level. He’s never been in the situation of a power 5 favorite. It showed in the results Saturday. Our boys will see and need to be ready for a different Syracuse team on Sat. Although....the dome will likely be 1/3 empty even though all tickets are sold. As someone that grew up a Cuse fan I can say they are a horribly negative fan base. Will be even more empty if the weather is nice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Saturday at Syracuse

Sep 9, 2019, 7:57 AM

Just remembered it’s a night game. Might be close to full. Nice weather won’t keep folks from going inside.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 7:59 AM

won't matter. our running backs and receivers will have a field day on that fast indoor track.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 8:26 AM

I hope so. I havent been on their field but the others I have - I dont like artificial turf

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tend toward the same approach weekly,

Sep 9, 2019, 10:03 AM

looking at our next game as a championship game.

Hence, despite their loss to Maryland, I won't look past the Cuse. They have the nation's number 1 team coming to town; I fully expect they will try to redeem themselves. However, I expect a solid win by the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,102
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic