»
Topic: This Jameis Winston case stinks to high #### now
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 21, 2013 1:04 PM by: WolfMan2
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

This Jameis Winston case stinks to high #### now

[13]
Posted: Nov 21, 2013 1:53 AM

Jameis's DNA matching the DNA found in the alleged victims "rap kit" collected by TPD has raised a huge red flag in my mind. There can only be two possibilities now:

1. The sex was consensual between Jameis and the "victim" and the "victim" is lying about the nature of their relationship. Many people will say b/c she is a #####, or the relationship didn't work out, or she was disappointed with how it happened, she is chasing money, etc., etc. If this is so, then its sad for Jameis and his name should be cleared and "the victim" should be punished.

2. There was a rape. And that is a awful thing for anyone to suffer through. If Jameis raped her then he should go to jail. Furthermore the Tallahassee PD should be gutted, reprimanded, sanctioned, etc. for trying to protect an athlete. I don't know all of the details of the story, but I have heard that "the victim" came to the TPD right away and that there is photo evidence of bruises on her body, heck they even collected a rape kit. I am very anxious now to see if the state prosecutor decides to pursue charges against Winston.

I am sick of Athlete's getting preferential treatment, it happens at the high school and carries on up through life. Looking the other way reinforces that there is a double standard and sadly, many NCAAF programs are ran this way.

I hope that the truth comes forward.

Completely agree on every aspect***

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 1:55 AM

2020 student level member

Best post

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 1:59 AM

This is by far the closest and best view of the situation

Re: This Jameis Winston case stinks to high #### now

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 6:15 AM

AMEN to that!

2020 white level member

This is why we have Courts. Looks like the woman

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2013 6:23 AM

did what she was supposed to do. She should ask the the Trial be moved out of Fla

Or at least to Gainesville or Miami ... lol***

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 8:13 AM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"Fear the Spear"??? I don't know what stinks more;

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 12:49 PM

the actual incident, or the fact that it is finally coming out now, 11 months later.

To be just, I should say "alleged"***

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 1:04 PM

indeed...

Posted: Nov 21, 2013 12:53 PM

rather she is lying or not.both of their lives are about to change drastically

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: LOWER LEVEL NORTH STANDS SEC UP- ROW C - SEATS 26,28 & 30 (32 YD LINE). SEC UP- ROW E - SEATS 18,2...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1862 people have read this post