Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This From FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,809

This From FGF

Jan 8, 2019, 5:22 PM

The following comment was posted by a Gamecock fan in response to a thread about Wilkins post game remark directed at recruits. Sometimes we find a person who gets it and recognizes the fact that how a team plays in a big game is an excellent recruiting tool.

"Actually, the entire game was a four hour nation-wide recruiting video to potential recruits".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Exactly!

Jan 8, 2019, 5:56 PM

Very Astute & worrisome from a Coot! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This From FGF

Jan 8, 2019, 5:56 PM

USuC did the exact same thing in their bowl this year. The message was

STAY AWAY FROM SOUTH CAROLINA!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

How strange that I agree with him.

Jan 8, 2019, 6:01 PM

We are at the stage where we select instead of recruit. Our trips are about finding out if a kid and his family fit with us. Their trips to Clemson is about them finding out if they fit with us.

Basically, both types visits are screening rather than recruiting. Our performance on the field handles the recruiting. High school kids have never see Clemson have a losing season. Back when Dabo got here we weren't the big game and seldom made prime time. It was always Jefferson Pilot or the swaffie network.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,809
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic