Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This C.J. Fuller thing has got me worried, cause....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

This C.J. Fuller thing has got me worried, cause....

Dec 26, 2014, 10:44 PM

We too deep? Gallman, choice, dye, brooks, davidson, ogelsby, ray ray and now fuller and then maybe feaster.... and one ball, 4 downs total and only 100 yards of field, not to mention deshaun likes to get about 50-75 yards rushing a game to go with 350+ yards passing, and scott and cain will want some sweep action..... no wonder we need 2 offensive coordinators- to figure out who is going to score the next time or way..... how are we going to do it without any transfers and injuries?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll just say it's a good problem to have***

Dec 26, 2014, 10:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll just say it's a good problem to have***

Dec 27, 2014, 10:27 AM

Kind of like having 3 QB's this season? We will have more transfers or players will have to change positions to see PT. I do not see anyway we get Feaster with this much depth. Ray and Ogelsby* will move to WR and Brooks might as well move to WR too because he won't get carries over Dye, Gallman, and Choice. Fuller might end up and be the one to transfer unless he is extremely patient in waiting for his turn in about two more seasons.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the alternative is not being so deep, then I don't think

Dec 26, 2014, 10:57 PM

it's a very good one. Some may transfer - that's okay. We need as much depth as we can get here. God forbid our top 3 RBs go down with injuries again. Look at UGA. Gurley and Marshall go down - Chubb steps in and becomes a superstar. It's a good "problem" to have.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: This C.J. Fuller thing has got me worried, cause....

Dec 26, 2014, 11:20 PM

Why don't you let the CLEMSON coaches worry about that.

tell 'em coot***

Dec 26, 2014, 11:59 PM

Always look at the pulse-------coot!***

Dec 27, 2014, 12:01 AM

Re: Always look at the pulse-------coot!***

Dec 27, 2014, 12:11 AM

I graduated from Clemson in 93... Tiger Band four years- never missed a game- football and men's and women's basketball(was in pep band too)...... It was sarcasm. Guess I didn't do a good job... Lol!! And considering I majored in English.... Ha ha... Well I don't know why my pulse is so bad. Was wondering that myself. Definitely offended to be called a coot tho.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2014, 12:49 AM

Just pointed you coot - uh - TIGER HBrown.
:)

Dec 27, 2014, 1:55 AM

Thanks!!

lots of folks needed to get a new meter for Christmas

Dec 27, 2014, 7:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Always look at the pulse-------coot!*** ]

I got you crystal clear

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

And they will all have 100 yds rushing against the coots next year

Dec 27, 2014, 12:08 AM

Lol

Tell 'em coot

Dec 27, 2014, 2:42 AM

#9 to steveport 35-17 66-42-4

Dec 27, 2014, 7:20 AM

I feel confident chiice will redshirt coming off his acl. Brookes could see a move.

Dec 27, 2014, 7:48 AM

Ogelsby could be a wide out as well as Brooks, Choice will redshirt. Fuller looked good in early fall practices. If he gets to 220 lbs he could be a load to handle.

Back away from the keyboard and...

Dec 27, 2014, 9:45 AM

...go take a Xanax. Everything will be okay.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2014, 9:53 AM

Nothing to worry about...

Davidson: Will be gone after next season (power back with some speed)
Gallman: Our #1 RB...hands down...should and will get the bulk of the carries
Choice: Another power back with some speed...still far behind in development and will need more time
Brooks: Missed entire year...Senior next season
Ray Ray: Will be a special teams savior..will see some snaps out of the back field...will probably be used more in the passing game next season...

My point is...The playmakers will get ball...everyone will weed themselves out...plain and unfortunately that simple...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Ogelsby will play slot

Dec 27, 2014, 10:08 AM

When Fuller was a Jr in HS....I knew he was a very very under rated player.

Reminds me a lot of Dye.
(Fuller)

With Choice...
How soon will he be a factor?

Going in-2015; Will be Gallman and Dye (Davidson)

ray ray mcloud will play wr***

Dec 27, 2014, 11:09 AM

All of our playmakers will be given ample opportunity to make plays

Dec 27, 2014, 11:25 AM

And as far as RB? Last I checked with the NFL and Alabama and Lattimore, the less carries you get coming into the NFL, the better.

Everyone knows that RBs have the shortest life span of anyone in the NFL. Give these guys opportunities at the right time, and on the biggest stages where everyone's watching (bcs bowl vs. Osu), and they'll reach their goal of playing for a long time in the NFL.

Ellington. Spiller. Top talents, but they carried too much of a load in college and now they're battling much of the same injuries still in the NFL.

Perfect situation here for Feaster. Ask Lattimore.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic