Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 1

Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be

Dec 14, 2016, 12:06 PM

if SCU was having the same run as us and we were in their shoes. I almost felt sorry for them...hahaha! Not really.

Can you imagine your rival going to back-to-back playoffs? Having their QB be a Heisman finalist two years in a row and winning every QB award that exists in college football? Destroying them in recruiting and national respect.

I literally would probably have to move out of SC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be

Dec 14, 2016, 12:11 PM

It really isn't bad. The only thing that would suck would be if you won the national championship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Cool, check back with us in a few weeks...***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 14, 2016, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be ]

Most of your feathered friends do not agree . I have gamecock friends who will not discuss football with me under any circumstance now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2016, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be ]

I think "when"not if is the most accurate way to say it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever helps you sleep at night princess.***

Dec 14, 2016, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

Dec 14, 2016, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

Dec 14, 2016, 12:23 PM

I don't need to feel better about anything. So far there is nothing that would make me jealous.

The only thing would be a national championship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, we already have one of those, but thanks

Dec 14, 2016, 12:25 PM

for playing.

null

Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks

Dec 14, 2016, 12:28 PM

Fortunately that was from before I was even alive.

So it isn't relevant to my generation or younger.

Dec 14, 2016, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

Fortunately that was from before I was even alive.

So it isn't relevant to my generation or younger.

No matter what you say, you can't make it go away.***

Dec 14, 2016, 12:30 PM

null

Not relevant like the $CU football program?***

Dec 14, 2016, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2016, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

It is kind of lame to brag about a national championship won almost 40 years ago....

However it's also lame of you to attempt to downgrade our recent success and the current elite status of our program by pretending that only a national championship would "make you jealous".

Unless you're completely in denial you recognize that the gap between our programs has never been this wide.

According to Clueless09....

Dec 14, 2016, 12:37 PM

the gap between the two programs will be significantly reduced starting in 2017.

Clueless is dumber than a box of blonde hair, but he sure is good for a laugh.

Dec 14, 2016, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

The national championship is the only thing that would be more impressive than what we did during our run just a few years ago.

The gap between our programs didn't develop because you got better, it's because we fell off the map. That's an important distinction your posters are missing.

Holy sh*t! Are you drunk???

Dec 14, 2016, 12:45 PM

A Natty is the only thing that'll be more impressive than your "run?"

Your "run" consisted of beating us 5 years in a row, only one division title, in which you got destroyed in the conference championship. Yeah, that's a close second to a Natty. Get the #### outta here...

null

LOL...bless your heart...

Dec 14, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

The national championship is the only thing that would be more impressive than what we did during our run just a few years ago?

You mean the run that resulted is absolutely ZERO championships and ZERO BCS Bowl appearances. Although you did get some nifty fifth place rings.

The gap between our programs didn't develop because you got better, it's because we fell off the map?

The deluded and ignorant notion that Clemson hasn't gotten significantly better aside, your little five year run had very little to do with your getting better. It had more to do with everyone else falling off the map and your dragging them down to your level. That's an important distinction you are missing.

Dec 14, 2016, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

Delusional

Dec 14, 2016, 7:13 PM

Don't use big words like that. He will not understand. Single syllables only please

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2016, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

It's a little bit of both....

You fell off the map but we are currently in the best era of our football history regardless of whether we win the national championship this season.

Those were very good gamecock teams 2011-2013 but we have accomplished much more than those teams did....

You'll say well we didn't get the chance because we were in the SEC but that's a different argument and very debatable considering it was a loss to Auburn in 2012 and Tennessee in 2013 that kept you from playing for a conference title, not the top programs in the SEC those years. Plus even if you had a made a BCS bowl or two during that time frame doesn't mean you would have won one.

You have hypothetical what ifs, we have the hardware....

Dec 14, 2016, 1:02 PM

It really isn't a hypothetical, it's reality. Your loss to Pittsburgh this year is similar to our loss to Auburn yet you're in the playoffs.

That's why like I said your success doesn't really bother me. I will be bothered if you win the national championship though.

Do the doctors over on Bull Street know....

Dec 14, 2016, 1:04 PM

that you're out of your room playing on the computer again?

Dec 14, 2016, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

You can't really believe what comes out of your mouth... can you?

See? Horse ####..

Dec 14, 2016, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

..you're full of it.

Dec 14, 2016, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

No reality is you won a lot of games those years but the only thing you actually accomplished was a few decent bowl wins.

Like I said, you have your hypothetical situations like "if we were in the ACC we would do this" or "if you were in the SEC you wouldn't have won that" and you'll spend the rest of your life falling back on these little moral victories because your program has and always will be a mediocre program and it would be in any of the power 5 conferences....

Dec 14, 2016, 2:06 PM

I mean I get why you want to make an apples to oranges comparison. But it's still an apples to oranges comparison.

Dec 14, 2016, 6:42 PM

Your apples are rotten!

Our oranges are in a bowl - multiple times.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 14, 2016, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

Winners and losers?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2016, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

> It really isn't a hypothetical, it's reality. Your
> loss to Pittsburgh this year is similar to our loss
> to Auburn yet you're in the playoffs.
>
> That's why like I said your success doesn't really
> bother me. I will be bothered if you win the national
> championship though.

Loss to Pitt like your loss to Auburn????? Y'all didn't even show up.

Congrats Classof09!

Dec 14, 2016, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

You have reached a new level of stupid

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Patience...it's still early in the day...

Dec 14, 2016, 1:14 PM

The one thing Clueless09 has demonstrated over the years is that when you think he has reached his zenith, he always manages to surpass his own ignorance an stupidity.

Ah the value of an $CU education.

LMAO. You guys has a 3 year run of being a good team

Dec 14, 2016, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

You never won a conference championship. Never sniffed the National championship game. Never been ranked #1. Never had a winning record over your rival. Never beaten us like 63-17 or 56-7 or 45-0.

Been ranked less than a quarter as often as we have. Have a fraction of our bowl victories.

You guys are COMPREHENSIVELY and PERMANENTLY inferior to us.

Oh and as an academic institution, we are considered superior to you in more ways than not. Our campus and our traditions are superior to your's as well.

So... enjoy being less than.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only thing missing from your run? Haha

Dec 14, 2016, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

We have big six bowl wins, multiple conference chanpionships, a 56-7 win in the rivalry, and a coach who won't quit mid season. Our recruiting has not dropped off one bit, we are here to stay

ALL IN!!

Re: the only thing missing from your run? Haha

Dec 14, 2016, 3:42 PM

No point in even humoring a fan of a school that didn't even border "has been"... USUC NEVER WAS!!! GO TIGERS!!

Dec 14, 2016, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

You sir are an idiot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's an important delusion you are suffering from!***

Dec 14, 2016, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, we already have one of those, but thanks ]

LOL...bless your heart...

Dec 14, 2016, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ]

You're worse at lying than you are at trolling.

It must be difficult to convince yourself that you aren't

Dec 14, 2016, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ]

jealous of the Tigers being in the playoff 2 years in a row and playing in the title game last year.

Re: It must be difficult to convince yourself that you aren't

Dec 14, 2016, 12:48 PM

If you were a member of the SEC like we are you wouldn't have even won a conference championship last year.

I'm not going to be jealous of something that's comparing apples to oranges.

It's a wonder the SEC hasn't kicked ya'll out yet.

Dec 14, 2016, 12:50 PM

Doormat...

null

Wow...just wow !!!!

Dec 14, 2016, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be difficult to convince yourself that you aren't ]

The ignorance is strong in this one.

$CU is a bottom feeder in the worst Power 5 Division in all of college football.

SEC, SEC, SEC !!!!

Dec 14, 2016, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be difficult to convince yourself that you aren't ]

That might be true because Alabama could have beat us in the SEC championship game....

Still doesn't change the fact that Clemson is one of the best programs in the country right now.

Dec 14, 2016, 1:05 PM

And if you want to use that logic go ahead and admit your lone division title is irrelevant because FSU smacked you in the peach bowl the year you won it....

Oh but that was only because....

Dec 14, 2016, 1:09 PM

CarKeya got liquored-up the night before partying with a bunch of high school girls so he was playing with a hangover.

Dec 14, 2016, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be difficult to convince yourself that you aren't ]

Winning the SEC Least is not a significant accomplishment -- now or then -- as it is generally regarded as THE worst division in the Power 5 conferences. (As was evidenced by the Auburn beatdown of the poodlecocks in that SEC championship game.)
Yes, the coots hv fallen off the map. And, it wl continue to get worse with my brain Mustcramp. Enjoy!!

You are living evidence that men rely on delusion

Dec 14, 2016, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be difficult to convince yourself that you aren't ]

to cope with extreme inferiority without committing suicide.

I feel sorry for you.

Dec 14, 2016, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be difficult to convince yourself that you aren't ]

Apples to Oranges????

Auburn/SCaR to Clemson/Pitt?????

09 has spacial disorientation(MBA in Coot Logic)

So you're saying it's Alabama that's keeping you down?

Dec 14, 2016, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: It must be difficult to convince yourself that you aren't ]

This is getting too funny.

BCS bowl wins, playoff wins, Sports Illustrated covers,

Dec 14, 2016, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ]

highlights on every show about football bowls and the season in general, conference championships, players winning multiple national awards, coaches winning multiple awards, the talk of anything that is football when the time for football championship talk is starting, 5* recruits banging on the door, i could go on and on.
yeah, nothing to see here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better

Dec 14, 2016, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better ]

09, We did not get upset over most Usuck wins beyond the late five in a row. Your women's BB is quite good, but otherwise Clemson expects to compete and win in a majority of contests. The only item Usuck has of significance is a Heisman winner from thirty plus years ago. Clemson remains well ahead of Usuck in football with awards, wins and championships.

Go Tigers!

Laughed about "09's"...Clemson Didn't Get Better but Coots

Dec 14, 2016, 2:02 PM

feLL off the Map!! Ha, what webs we weave to believe! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cuz you're a basketball school?

Dec 14, 2016, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be ]

Nm

You misspelled "wimmins"

Dec 14, 2016, 1:07 PM

Hard to call yourself a mens basketball school when you win a record 25 games, finish third in the conference, and still get left out of the NCAA Tournament field.

LOL. You're so FOS.

Dec 14, 2016, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be ]

Basically everything you ever type is contrived bullcrap. Do you have any scruples? Any at all?

It's good that you're happy when we beat you AND

Dec 14, 2016, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Thinking the other night about how depressed I would be ]

that we are a superior program.

If you had anything more than very low standards, you would be unhappy.

Your post is actually a great representation of how we

approach the rivalry now too. Not once did you mention 56-7 or 3 in a row. Why? Because that game is practically meaningless to us as Tigers fans. We're more focused on winning the conference, making it to the playoffs and all the accolades that come with those feats.

I would be happy for my gamecock friends /family

Dec 14, 2016, 12:44 PM

I know a lot of good ones.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 57
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic