Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Think it's hilarious Dabo's comment has some fans in a tizzy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Think it's hilarious Dabo's comment has some fans in a tizzy

Oct 23, 2013, 12:19 PM

especially the worst of the FSU fans. 123 yards rushing (325+ TYs) with the 4 turnovers. Classic coach speak. Not saying we would have won, but he's right in saying that the gap between the teams is not that wide.

Nothing like it was over a decade ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think it's hilarious Dabo's comment has some fans in a tizzy

Oct 23, 2013, 12:29 PM

a team beats you by 37 and you only score 1 touchdown till garbage time (3 minutes) to score the second one, with supposedly one of the best offenses in the country, and you still think we beat them 5-10 times? if you do then you are as delusional as dabo. we were the number 3 team in the country for gods sake. we were the national game of the week. we could not have gotten more publicity from all networks than we did. we are now the but of jokes for what he said and were made a joke by fsu in the game. what are you having trouble understanding? accept reality and quit making excuses!

people get upset; they'll cry it out.***

Oct 23, 2013, 12:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You willing to rent out your shoulder?

Oct 23, 2013, 12:58 PM

Ppl got lots of cryin' to do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

if it will help, that's what i'm here to do.***

Oct 23, 2013, 12:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the offer, but Edwin McCain is there for me.***

Oct 23, 2013, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

CUTiger1989 I'll be the greatest fan of your life***

Oct 23, 2013, 1:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You assume I have a life.

Oct 23, 2013, 1:33 PM

;)

(Not in the lyrics, but I embellished)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Think it's hilarious Dabo's comment has some fans in a tizzy

Oct 23, 2013, 1:01 PM

I like many fans in attendance the other night would have said no way we beat them 5 out of 10 times. However after watching tv broadcast I think being down by 17 totally changed our gameplan. I think we had to be more careful on defense which caused us not to get as good of a rush. Also offense was in catchup mode and pressed with a lot of pressure on them. When u have a 17 point lead it is easy to play loose. So I do think this team is good enough to POSSIBLY split ten games with fsu

Back in 2000, Weinke

Oct 23, 2013, 1:17 PM

and FSU put up 700+ on us (and most teams). Similar scores, but we were putrid on both sides of the ball comparatively back then.

Saturday night, we had FSU pinned back near their own endzone on several drives in the 3rd. However, the Tigers couldn't capitalize. I actually think Tajh's two interceptions in the 3rd were the death rattle in that game.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic