»
Topic: Think about this UGA Trolls
Replies: 131   Last Post: Apr 22, 2013 4:28 PM by: sgt tiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 131  

Think about this UGA Trolls

[10]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 11:07 AM
 

Can any Georgia fan name a significant Aaron Murray road win? You can say that Tajh is going to choke, our defense is going to let up to many yards,...etc but Clemson is 13-1 at home under Tajh Boyd. Mark Richt is scared for a reason!

UGA fans have fun doing the walk of shame out of Death Valley as the whole crowd sings we will rock you!!!

2020 student level member

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.


Re: Think about this UGA Trolls


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 11:07 AM
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d8NV4NJVKo

2020 student level member

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.


I'll bite ...

[3]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 11:46 AM
 

By defination you don't have to be on an opponent's board to troll ... and I have seen a few Georgia trolls over here but not many .... at least as many that will be over here as the season gets closer.

I aways spend time on the boards of teams that we open the season with. It is a great way to learn (as a fan) more of what to expect as the season begins.

You are correct that Murray has been labeled as not winning the big games (many of those games have been on the road). Some of that is true and some of it can fall on the lack of a stable O line ... Hard to throw when you are being chased and can not establish a running game. That is how UGAs O rolls. It is my hopes that the experience on the O line this year will solve most of that. I am not worried about our O on 8/31.

Your D will give up points. Just like ours. Neither one will be as bad as some think. We have a lot of holes to fill and your weakest spot will be in the secondary .... and you will be facing an O that was one of the leaders in the nation for plays over 40 yards.

Boyd will give us fits. Especially with our youthfulness. More than oe the LBs and secondary will come up to stop Boyd on the run ... he will pull up and throw down the field. It will not be pretty as a Georgia fan. I don't expect us to come after Boyd very hard on "every play" that is when he is best and will hurt you. Our game plan will give up yards and points. I feel as if we will have to out score you. Can that be done in a night game at Death Valley? We will just have to wait and see.

(Excuse typos, etc. on my mobile which does not always lend itself to error free communications)


CU_Tigers_Time you have me on "ignore"?***


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 2:02 PM
 




I can live with this response


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 2:07 PM
 

I do however think our D will be better than your D particularly at the beginning of the season simply due to the number of starter positions you have to refill. Throw on top of that the difficulty in reading and anticipating our offense I think we have that advantage.

The key will be our DL and LB play against your OL and stopping the run. We have proven in the past we can slow down and limit big time RB's and as a Clemson fan I hope that trend continues.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.


Re: I can live with this response

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 2:19 PM
 

You have reason to believe that with the amount of talent we lost ... I just hope you are wrong. We will have a drop off in areas, but not as much as some folks think.

What a way to start of the season for both the ACC & SEC. It will be the #1 game to watch ... IMHO ...


I prefer to say what a way for the season to start

[3]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 2:46 PM
 

for Clemson and UGA and leave the stinking conferences out of it!!

;)

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.


in what qtr do you suspect they ( uga's "d" ) start


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 4:57 PM
 

cramping up? not only are your starters inexperienced, they will have to be subbed out frequently in the august heat of the s.e. ( lsu did in a climate controlled dome! ). so you have to add in the FACT that ugay will have to use 2nd and even 3rd stringers,also given' the fact that you can expect clemsons' offense to play even faster this year!


Message was edited by: sgt tiger®


military_donation.jpg

Re: in what qtr do you suspect they ( uga's "d" ) start


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 8:47 AM
 

im thinking uga will control the clock with our oline and running game limiting the amount of offensive opportunities for the tigers. just my 2 cents.


our run d is pretty good, and getting better. are you


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:30 AM
 

suggesting that uga will try and succeed against our front 7, while not trying to get to our weakness, the secondary?
that will be a tough choice. play to our strengths to slow the clock, or, try and attack our weakness and give us more opportunities on offense.

military_donation.jpg

Re: our run d is pretty good, and getting better. are you


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:50 AM
 

He thinks UGAy will be better at executing LSU's game plan than LSU was, sarge. Go figure.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


exactly what i was thinking, too.


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 6:58 PM
 

richt and co. must have went down to baton rouge and studied the lsu offensive gameplan, and are going to tweak it to make it work.

military_donation.jpg

Re: our run d is pretty good, and getting better. are you


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 7:17 PM
 

seriously? LSu's offense was a joke compared to Ga's.... especially the passing game. do some research and enlighten yourself.


Re: our run d is pretty good, and getting better. are you


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 7:14 PM
 

Richt/Bobo run the play action. when the running game is going good the passing game can be devastating. i don't think im going out on a limb here saying i expect Ga to be successful doing both.


if it is as succesful as you say against us, it won't be

[1]
Posted: Apr 21, 2013 5:43 AM
 

using the clock, thereby leaving your defense on the field,resulting in them being gassed by early third qtr. richt/bobo and the offense they run doesn't scare anyone, the players they have make it go. if murray were more of a running threat, i would tend to be worried a bit more. with our front 7, we can more than hold our own against the run meaning the passing game won't open up as good as you seem to be anticipating.

military_donation.jpg

Re: if it is as succesful as you say against us, it won't be


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:31 PM
 

seriously...how many Todd Gurleys have the tiger D stopped......zero.


Re: if it is as succesful as you say against us, it won't be


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:57 PM
 

What does that even mean? I hope you're not referring to him THE best running back in the nation. He is very good but not at the top.

2020 student level member

Re: if it is as succesful as you say against us, it won't be


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 2:16 AM
 

name one rb the tiger d stopped that is in his league....and yes he is top 5 material. he comes package with his entire returning oline.


the mobile qb is what killed us, not so much a rb/tb. you


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 4:48 AM
 

also should realize we were in the 1st yr. of a new defensive scheme with basically a whole new starting d line. we got better as the season progressed, much like what your d will go through this year (although you have the same scheme, the players are inexperienced, at least as a unit). we enter this yr. knowing WHAT to do, instead of learning mentally with new terminology, schemes,etc. we have spring, summer and fall camp to improve physically. we will be better than what you are suspecting, even in the secondary (with our starters back healthy).

military_donation.jpg

Re: the mobile qb is what killed us, not so much a rb/tb. you


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 9:21 AM
 

Murray has the wheels to run and will if the opportunity arises. speculation will disappoint you. Ga had 10 returning on defense in 2012 and as a whole didn't live up to expectations. you just never know....until you do.


Re: I'll bite ...

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2013 8:49 AM
 

> By defination you don't have to be on an opponent's
> board to troll ... and I have seen a few Georgia
> trolls over here but not many .... at least as many
> that will be over here as the season gets closer.
>
> I aways spend time on the boards of teams that we
> open the season with. It is a great way to learn (as
> a fan) more of what to expect as the season begins.
>
> You are correct that Murray has been labeled as not
> winning the big games (many of those games have been
> on the road). Some of that is true and some of it can
> fall on the lack of a stable O line ... Hard to throw
> when you are being chased and can not establish a
> running game. That is how UGAs O rolls. It is my
> hopes that the experience on the O line this year
> will solve most of that. I am not worried about our O
> on 8/31.
>
> Your D will give up points. Just like ours. Neither
> one will be as bad as some think. We have a lot of
> holes to fill and your weakest spot will be in the
> secondary .... and you will be facing an O that was
> one of the leaders in the nation for plays over 40
> yards.
>
> Boyd will give us fits. Especially with our
> youthfulness. More than oe the LBs and secondary will
> come up to stop Boyd on the run ... he will pull up
> and throw down the field. It will not be pretty as a
> Georgia fan. I don't expect us to come after Boyd
> very hard on "every play" that is when he is best and
> will hurt you. Our game plan will give up yards and
> points. I feel as if we will have to out score you.
> Can that be done in a night game at Death Valley? We
> will just have to wait and see.
>
> (Excuse typos, etc. on my mobile which does not
> always lend itself to error free communications)

In other words, no, you can't cite a single big road win for Murray. Thanks for your honesty.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: I'll bite ...


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:01 AM
 

florida? i think that qualifys. They were ranked #2.


LOL! Fail. Flarda was putrid on offense and way


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:09 AM
 

overrated. They finished outside the top ten and even that was way too high. Don't give me that he-beat-the-#2-team-on-the-road crap. If Flarda had been in the $ECheat West they wouldn't have sniffed the rankings after their fifth loss. Since they play in the $ECheat Easy, they benefited from the media bias.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: LOL! Fail. Flarda was putrid on offense and way


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:12 AM
 

oh,.....so he didn't beat the #2 team in the nation? at least in your mind.


Re: LOL! Fail. Flarda was putrid on offense and way


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:14 AM
 

Do you really think Flarda was the #2 team? Seriously? You think they were ranked legitimately at that time? Truth now, come on.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: LOL! Fail. Flarda was putrid on offense and way


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:16 AM
 

it is what it is.....isn't it?


Re: LOL! Fail. Flarda was putrid on offense and way


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:24 AM
 

Yes or no. That was a BS dodge of the question. Yes or no.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Anyone with half a brain could see they weren't number 2

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2013 4:46 PM
 

Louisville showed that to the world.

2020 student level member


Re: Anyone with half a brain could see they weren't number 2


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 5:33 AM
 

And anyone that has half a brain can see that LSU was not a #8 team and Les showed that when he threw the ball 3 times inside 2 minutes instead of running and making the kitty cats burn their timeouts.


They couldn't run on us. He said it himself.


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 1:26 PM
 

Thanks for playing.

2020 student level member


Re: LOL! Fail. Flarda was putrid on offense and way


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 7:19 PM
 

doesn't matter what i think. The coaches voted "Yes". That's good enough for me. checkmate.


Sorry, leghumper, but you can't pull off a checkmate with

[1]
Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:16 AM
 

a checkers answer. Flarda was never a top-ten team. The voters grossly inflated their value and you're too much of a mealy-mouth to admit it.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: Sorry, leghumper, but you can't pull off a checkmate with


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:40 PM
 

go to espn and suit yourself.....it's right there in black and white.


neutral site***

[1]
Posted: Apr 20, 2013 11:10 AM
 



2020 student level member

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.


Re: neutral site***


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 7:20 PM
 

it's still a roadtrip for Uga. 45 minutes by bus for the gators.


i didn't realize florida's campus was that big.


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:56 AM
 

is it not still a neutral site game? if it's not a home game for uf, and it's not a home game for uga, then what the **** would you call it? i've got to see this answer, coot logic from a dawg fan, y'all carry that conf. stuff way to far!

military_donation.jpg

Re: i didn't realize florida's campus was that big.


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:33 PM
 

spin it anyway you like but when Uga leaves the state for a game.....i call that a roadtrip. especially when the travel involves a plane.


so what we left the state to play Auburn on a neutral site


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 2:48 AM
 

I wouldn't call that a road game you did not have to go into the swamp, you're the one trying to spin it.

2020 student level member

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.


Re: so what we left the state to play Auburn on a neutral site


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 9:24 AM
 

we play in their state.....45 minutes on a bus for them. half a days travel on a plane for us. it's a roadtrip.


what kind of plane are y'all using, 1/2 days travel- to fla


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 4:28 PM
 

me thinks you are exaggerating, kinda the same way you are about your teams' abilities!

military_donation.jpg

Re: neutral site***


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:00 PM
 

Doesn't matter, it's a neutral site game. He didn't have to march into The Swamp to get that win. That stadium was half Georgia fans and Murray won because Florida choked it away.

2020 student level member

Re: neutral site***


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 2:19 AM
 

we created those turnovers. lol.


Re: neutral site***


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 10:10 AM
 

Yea...just like the kitties won because Les choked away. !!!


Thoughtful and considerate...


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:08 PM
 

but I'm still not letting you hump my leg.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: I'll bite ...


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:52 PM
 

Your offensive line looked anemic in the spring game. Not that that means much but if that's how they're going to play against Clemson they will get murdered.

2020 student level member

Re: I'll bite ...


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:54 PM
 

We also have Martavis Bryant. Caught 10 balls for 310 yards. Do the math, we have deep threats and you're rebuilding your whole defense.

2020 student level member

Re: Think about this UGA Trolls

[2]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:01 PM
 

Have fun stopping Gurley


Re: have fun stopping gurley

[2]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:03 PM
 

You didn't answer my question ugay....

2020 student level member

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.


Re: Think about this UGA Trolls

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:19 PM
 

So what you are saying is you cant answer the mans question.

Shocking. Stupid gd mutt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

null


I already told you


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:00 PM
 

When you are behind by 17, you abandon the run.

Gurly is a non factor due to you not stopping us from scoring. Basically YOU will stop Gurley

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME?? THAT THE BEST YOU GOT??!!!

[3]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:35 PM
 

Gurley.... Hmmm,

How about you have fun stopping: Tajh, Sammy, Martavis, Charone, Adam, Hot Rod, Zac Brooks, DJ Howard, Seckinger, Jordan Leggett, Germone Hopper, shall I keep going??? And don't bother replying back, there's no need. And it's ok, I know it's hard to make tackles when your entire defense will be dropping like flies in the heat of August against our offense. No climate controlled dome to save you Dawg boy. Your puppy dawgs better run and hide, and your head coach had d@mn well better be scared, because that defense of yours is going to take an @ss whippin' of epic proportions on 8/31. You won't hold us under 45. Don't believe me?? Tag this post again on 9/1, that is if the tears have dried from your eyes enough to see the computer screen.

GO TIGERS!!!!


Re: Think about this UGA Trolls


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:01 PM
 

Have fun stopping Boyd and Watkins with 10 new starters. You could have the best defense in the nation by midseason but the first game will be a struggle. There will be no chemistry and guys will have to figure out where the others will be and who they can count on being where. It will be a learning period, you have the individual talent to stop us but can they get it done as a group? I don't know.

2020 student level member

Re: Re: Think about this UGA Trolls

[2]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:06 PM
 

Lol have fun stopping a whole offensive unit


Re: Re: Think about this UGA Trolls


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:07 PM
 

have fun getting the snap off with the crowd noise.

2020 student level member

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.


Thought so***


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:13 PM
 




I have a feeling they will be well on their way back to

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:15 PM
 

gawga when we sing that!


If you talk to them they'll keep coming back***

[2]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:16 PM
 




Beginning Sept 1 they won't come back

[3]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:18 PM
 

Just like the LSU trolls never made it back around

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac


Re: Beginning Sept 1 they won't come back


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:32 PM
 

I will come back


I thought it was cats...

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:04 PM
 

who always come back. Dogs are usually to dumb for that.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers


That's a long time from now***


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:25 PM
 




Re: Think about this UGA Trolls


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:18 PM
 

"Have fun stopping Gur...."

How about this??:

HAVE FUN STOPPING SAMMY!!!!!

military_donation.jpg

Re: Think about this UGA Trolls


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:28 PM
 

I think we have a freshman whos going to cover him


Freshman? Lol


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:40 PM
 

I think we have a few DT and an entire LB core that will stop Gurley, just as we did Lattimore.

I WINZ!


Post game pic of your freshamn DB(s)

[3]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:46 PM
 



2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.


i dont think its just your leg that has been humped

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:03 PM
 

Me thinks your brain has been the fire hydrant and your mascot, well, the dog!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Think about this UGA Trolls


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:04 PM
 

Hahaha ....wait, are you being serious? Please put a freshman on him, he will go for 200 yards and 4 TDs if that's the case.

2020 student level member

Have there actually been any UGa trolls?


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:21 PM
 

Their fans I've seen here have been pretty respectful. Can't say the same for our reaction to them.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

cliche in 3...2...1...

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:23 PM
 

As much as I hate to do this here goes... Whoever makes the fewest mistakes in the opener will probably win the game. I dont see the big scorefest everyone predicts quite frankly. Generally openers are lower scoring , tighter games where a fumble here or a pick off there make the difference. Im thinking with the homefield Clemson will find its footing in the second half and get it done. M score predict is something like 27-20 Tigers.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23


Honestly, if we don't put 40 on the Dawgs, I'm afraid '13


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 8:55 AM
 

won't be as great a year as we all hope. They're rebuilding a defense that was not good to start with. We return 7 starters on a potent offense. We should score plenty.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: Honestly, if we don't put 40 on the Dawgs, I'm afraid '13


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:11 AM
 

our rebuilt defense has more experience than you think. we will also be deeper at many def. positions. Ga returns 10 on a potent offense. Cu must replace more skilled players than Uga.....a rb, two wrs, a te and your center. we replace a single wr. i'm certain it will not be as easy to score the 40 as you suspect. your acting as if Cu is playing Presbyterian.....take off your orange glasses.


Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:22 AM
 

O will all be highly seasoned players who contributed a great deal in 2012. The biggest losses will be Nuk and Dalton Freeman (our center). Barring injuries, we won't miss a beat. We'll actually see an upgrade over Jaron Brown who played a nice role on 3rd down for us last year, but Martavis Bryant and Charone Peake are both better players. RB will not be an issue. McDowell, Howard and Brooks are all capable and experienced and we have great talent coming in. As long as Ryan Norton is healthy, we're solid at center and even Guillermo (his backup) will give us a more than solid OL.

The very best y'all can hope is to keep us from putting 70 on your D. IF the game is close going into the 4th qtr, there is no way your D can get the stops you'll need to win it. Your only hope is to take a nice lead into the final period and hope to hang on.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 7:27 PM
 

you replace five. ellington, freeman, hopkins, brown and and ford. do you even follow your own team? and you won't miss a beat? that's a lot of chemistry to replace in the season's first game.....not to mention the 37 tds.


Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:27 AM
 

Yeah, I left out Ford and, to make it worse, Cooper tore his ACL in the spring game and he would have been the starter. If there is one position I'm not worried about, however, it's TE. We have so many options there, it's ridiculous.

No, we won't miss a beat--barring injuries on our OL, I said. Dalton will be missed, but Norton is ready to take over without a drop in production. You'll see. I hope you come to the game. I'd love for you to be among the slack-jawed leghumpers hitting the exits in the 3rd qtr.

You have no idea what is coming your way if you think our O will not be even more potent than last year. Your only hope in this game is to outscore us in a shoot-out. For that to happen, I think we'd have to turn the ball over at least twice. As long as we take care of the ball, though, I don't believe your O can keep pace with us.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:35 PM
 

you guys must have an amazing coaching staff.


Can't argue with them. Clemson is only getting better


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 8:55 AM
 

while everyone else is getting worse. >.> That is genuinely the argument here. "Our team replaces players with studs, your team lost a lot of talent"

It's the fallacious argument of someone who doesn't understand how football works. Clemson is going to be about par with last year at best, losing a lot of receiving production and a running back that's the second best in the Draft. They can try to spin it however they like, but Sammy Watkins was an after thought last season. His sophomore slump was legendary. 57 Receptions for 708 yards and 3 TDs. He may come back as a great receiver, or he may have been a flash in the pan. Who knows? Behind him are some slightly above average receivers.

At RB, there's no one who has any solid, sustained production. Good luck proving that one. A long run or two in a game doesn't a good RB make.

A good one is one who takes the rock and carries it all game, all season. Ellington did that. Who else on the roster has done that that makes anyone certain of production?

Yes Superdawg, they're right. Clemson is only getting better by leaps and bounds at every position while everyone else is slumping off into the gutter.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:07 PM
 

Brown wasn't a starter dude. He was the 4th receiver.

2020 student level member

Sounds like a recipe for disaster for you guys***


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 12:33 PM
 



2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

There will be no freshman covering Sammy Watkins

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:00 PM
 

It will be Damian Swann. I have no idea where he got the freshman thing from.


You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?

[3]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:01 PM
 

Please do. That'll get you beat.


Oh Please! Pretty Please! Pretty Please on top of burned toa***

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:05 PM
 



2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg


Re: You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 6:01 PM
 

Jimmy Legree or Victor Hampton (depending on down) had him in single coverage all night. Sammy didn't do much against them.


Re: You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:09 PM
 

Leave this thread to the Dawgs and Tigers, coot. Nobody asked you.

2020 student level member

Re: You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:03 PM
 

I have no idea. I don't pretend to know what the coaching staff is planning to do.


No you don't but you have some idea what will happen right?

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:09 PM
 

FSU thought they could single cover our WRs, as did other teams this year and each and every one of them got burned for it early and often. FSu began to double our WRs and or TE made them pay. Other teams tried to get to Tajh and if it worked they own, SC, if it didn't they lost, everyone else.


Re: No you don't but you have some idea what will happen right?

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 1:11 PM
 

I have no idea what will happen since I can't predict the future.


Re: You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 4:53 PM
 

Don't worry Dawgs this can be done ask Lorenzo Ward


Re: You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 9:43 PM
 

Lorenzo who?


Re: You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:12 PM
 

Why don't you go back to your board and worry about your senile coach and which QB you will start against the Tarholes and let the Dawgs and Tigers have a conversation about football? Your opinion is unwanted by both sides.

2020 student level member

The pace of game will be an issue that falls in CUs favor***


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 5:59 PM
 




It appears pretty obvious that...

[2]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 8:40 PM
 

UGA's inexperienced defense is going to get SMOKED. Especially later in the game when the first string UGA defense is gassed and they start having to substitute. As one dawg fan here said, it ain't gonna be pretty.

The real question is, can our defense stop them a few times? If we can, UGA really is toast. If you think LSU's defense was gassed at the end of the Chick Fil A bowl, wait until the season opener in Death Valley. And I can't wait to see it.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: It appears pretty obvious that...

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 9:33 PM
 

If CU's offense is going to play so fast, wouldn't that also tire out CU's defense?

Key for Georgia will be to control the clock obviously. I feel that they will be able to run the more successfully, which is going to be the best defense against what should be a great passing offense from clemson. Mcdowell(sp?) ran hard the few touches he got against USC last year, so maybe he will surprise. Both defenses will struggle to stop the other. My money is on CU to win, 38-31.


Defense gets tired watching our

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 9:40 PM
 

Offense?


Go home, coot.

Oh, wait. That is coot logic, isn't it...


Re: Defense gets tired watching our


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 9:22 PM
 

Morris openly says he wants his offense to play faster. I assume that means your defense will be on the field more. Is that coot logic?


Re: Defense gets tired watching our


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:35 AM
 

Our offense is as capable of a 7-minute drive as anyone's. We take plenty shots downfield, but we also run the ball a lot and throw a lot of screens. We're at our best when we're converting 3rd downs and moving the chains. That gasses the D because they don't have time to sub.

Your point would be valid if we're sputtering and going three-and-out a bunch. Once in a while, Tajh gets a bit out of rhythm and throws high. It doesn't last, though. He always works it out.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: Re: You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 9:47 PM
 

Lorenzo Ward you know Chad's daddy


You're posting junk on your rivals' board...late on a Friday

[1]
Posted: Apr 19, 2013 9:52 PM
 

night. Maybe you need a girlfriend or something?

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers


He's sitting next to him.***


Posted: Apr 19, 2013 11:15 PM
 



2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: He's sitting next to him.***


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:14 PM
 

Palmala Handerson...

2020 student level member

Re: Re: You're not going to single cover Sammy are you?


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:14 PM
 

You win one game against Chad Morris' offense and suddenly he's Chad's daddy. That's pretty funny.

2020 student level member

Re: Think about this UGA Trolls


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 8:41 AM
 

after the shellacking in columbia last year i doubt anything will phase our squad. not sure where you're getting your info, i think most dawg fans respect Boyd's abilities but like Murray hasn't really beaten many highly ranked teams. Both qbs are legit top 5's.


Even on a good day


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 10:25 AM
 

Your D will not stop our run game, just like we will not stop Boyd and his O ... What I do see is an O that was one of the leaders in 40 yard + plays with a balanced attack that will go deep on your young secondary to further establish the run game.

Boyd, on the other hand, will confuse our young aggressive guys with his ability to either stop and the last second and throw over their heads or run ... Dangerous man with out style of linebacker play.

Everything Georgia will do will not be wrong and verything CU does will not be right.

Looking so forward to this one. Just hate it is a night game in your house.


We flat smacked down LSU's vaunted running game


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 10:58 AM
 

in the second half. I will give you this, however: LSU's passing game is not a great threat. We were able to commit to stopping their rushing attack without putting ourselves in too much jeopardy of getting burned through the air. We did demonstrate our front 7 can make it very hard to run on us. The key to our D's success this year will be the improvement, or lack thereof, of our secondary. We'll be better back there just by virtue of getting our two best returning CBs back from injury. We also recruited lights out in the secondary. If Alexander, Kearse and PrimeTime are as good as advertised, they could provide some very good depth.

I will agree, however, that your passing attack is much better than LSU's, which makes it more dangerous to commit too much to defending the ground game.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Think you just hit on something


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 11:13 AM
 

Key to this game may be how the youngsters on D step up to the big time (for both teams) ... Boy, that sure lends to some speculation ... and an unpredictable environment in a clash between two top 10 team ...

Have a good weekend!


To all you #### lovers who are saying y'all played man to man


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 12:08 PM
 

You might wanna check yourselves on that. You are sadly mistaken if you believe that there was not a safety over the top of Sammy and Nuk all night. I know you finally have a coordinator who can bring you a ring, even if its just for getting double digit wins lol, but let's be for real. Go back and watch the game. #### lovers are something else, y'all think y'all just shut ppl down like that? Oh no, be smart ab this. Don't be so naive to believe y'all shut him down with one DB. I know you don't have alot going for you but #### don't talk #### about stuff that didn't happen


What does LSU have to do w/ UGAs gameplan?***


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 7:05 PM
 




Re: Think about this UGA Trolls


Posted: Apr 20, 2013 10:12 PM
 

Cannot wait....the Valley will be rocking!


Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:37 AM
 

Our offense might not have to keep pace with you if they can keep your offense off of the field by running the ball and controlling the clock. Not saying that will happen though. Just a hypothetical.


Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:48 AM
 

LSU couldn't manage that in the second half. We had 8 three-and-outs on D. Y'all aren't as one-dimensional on O as LSU. I have to give you that. Their D was a whole lot better, though. We'll have to keep the ball when we have it in the first half and put points on the board, or we could be behind at halftime. I expect y'all to play well for a half, though. By mid-third quarter our pace will turn the tide on you. Once you're behind and having to throw it more, we can do what we did to LSU.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:55 AM
 

I agree that their D was better, but our offense was far more balanced and better than theirs. Despite what homer fans on both sides think I believe this will be a knock down drag out fight. Both teams, on paper, look to be about even.


Re: Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:10 AM
 

I expect it to be very competitive until you D is gassed sometime before the end of the 3rd qtr. After that, I think we pull away and win by two scores.

If y'all somehow take a two-score lead into the second half, it will be a come-from-behind win for us in CFA Bowl fashion.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: i didn't realize florida's campus was that big.


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 8:59 AM
 

It is a neutral site and ticket sales are 50/50, but it always feels like an away game bc we travel 6-7 hours to get there.


i would venture to say that the fans are 50/50, too.


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 1:31 PM
 

so the murray and big road game woes naysayers can't use the uf game to call it a big win on the road. that is the point i am making.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on

[2]
Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:18 AM
 

Well cheers to a good game sir. I can't wait. I was at the 03-04 games and have been waiting for this rivalry to be renewed.


Re: Re: Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:21 AM
 

Will you be making the trip?

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:26 AM
 

I don't think so. I live in south georgia these days and probally won't be able to make it this time. Not as young as I once was. Haha.


Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:28 AM
 

In that case, you won't have to face making the long drive home in utter frustration. ;)

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg




The definition of awesome!


Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Use your own argument on yourself. The 4 we replace on


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:30 AM
 

That is true. Lol.


Re: i would venture to say that the fans are 50/50, too.


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 1:43 PM
 

Yes you are correct. If the ticket sales are 50/50 then the fans would be 50/50 as well.


Why are there so many trolls?


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 9:57 PM
 

I assume they are all unemployed recent grads or other kids with a lot of time on their hands.


Re: Re: if it is as succesful as you say against us, it won't be

[1]
Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:14 PM
 

If you want to base your opinion of the o-line on the spring game that's cool, but we return the same unit from last year and they played fine. Besides aren't you guys having o-line issues as well?


Re: Re: if it is as succesful as you say against us, it won't be


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:17 PM
 

Replacing one starter is hardly "issues," especially with a guy who played quite a bit in mop up duty last fall.

2020 student level member

Re: Re: if it is as succesful as you say against us, it won't be


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 12:31 AM
 

It's only not an issue if the players returning don't suck already. Another year doesn't make sucky players that much better. Not saying that CU's O-line sucks, but just because you are only replacing one starter doesn't mean that the others are great players, just means that the players behind them aren't as good. Trust me, we are in the same boat regarding our Oline. We have one player that I think is really good(AJ Cann), and the rest play because they are better than those behind them.


Yes Gurley is easily one of the top five backs in the country***


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:15 PM
 




Re: Yes Gurley is easily one of the top five backs in the country***


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:21 PM
 

I'll give you that. He's top 5 but I think Kadeem Carey from Arizona is the best in my opinion with Lache Seastruck from Baylor, T.J. Yeldon, Duke Johnson, and Gurley rounding out the top 5 in no particular order.

2020 student level member

Re: Re: Yes Gurley is easily one of the top five backs in the country***

[1]
Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:22 PM
 

They are all good backs for sure. I think Duke Johnson will be the next big back at miami.


You guys have a good one in Dye I think***


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:26 PM
 




Re: You guys have a good one in Dye I think***


Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:33 PM
 

I hope so, he reminds me a lot of Gurley with the size and speed. It kind of takes the sting out of missing on him a couple years ago haha

2020 student level member

Re: Re: You guys have a good one in Dye I think***

[1]
Posted: Apr 21, 2013 10:44 PM
 

I'm not really familiar with what type of offense he ran in high school, but it looked like the wing-t or something like that. I think that will translate well to the spread. If I'm accurate about that. But yeah he has really good acceleration for a guy with his size.


Bottom Line: this game has all the earmarks of a classic...


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 1:40 AM
 

..let's hope that's not only the case but that a Tiger win sets in motion what could be a season to remember......


Simmar down. It's way to early to talk NC.***


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 10:07 AM
 



2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IF" (The biggest word in the English language)


Posted: Apr 22, 2013 3:06 PM
 

... We played CU annually at a neutral site call The Georgia Dome 99% of all Tigers would be calling it a home game for Georgia ... Exact same thing. Funny how we like to spin everything to fit our agendas.


Replies: 131  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
6333 people have read this post