Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now

Sep 29, 2016, 2:37 PM

Your rival is on gameday every few weeks. Playing in bigtime game with ESPN exposure and constantly in the top 5.

While you have no hope for the season.

Losing by 10-17 against A&M would be considered a morale victory.

Beating ECU 20-15 is the highlight of your season.

It would be a real accomplishment to get to 5 wins this season.

Your new coach is a proven loser in the SEC East.

In just 2 years national media has forgotten all about you.

This is the the life of a Gamecock fan

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing 10-40 against aTm

Sep 29, 2016, 2:40 PM

would be a moral victory...

Well, since actual victories will be few and far in between

Sep 29, 2016, 2:45 PM

the moral kind is the only thing they have left.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Well, since actual victories will be few and far in between

Sep 29, 2016, 5:16 PM

Not to be confused with a morale booster.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Moral victory for Usuc? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Sep 29, 2016, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Losing 10-40 against aTm ]

There is nothing moral about Usuc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think about if this were reversed

Sep 29, 2016, 2:47 PM

#5 South Carolina getting ready to host #3 Tennessee in a huge battle in Williams Brice with gameday. Heisman hopeful McElwain leading the charge for the Gamecocks.

Clemson started the season off with a gritty 13-10 win at Duke. Lost 27-14 to NC State in week 2, overcame ECU and then lost 17-10 to Wake Forest in a defensive grind. Up next is at top 10 Miami in a game Clemson is highly unlikely to keep close.

Re: Think about if this were reversed

Sep 29, 2016, 2:56 PM

Are we talkin modern day clemson or Tommy Bowden clemson? Because if it is tommy bowden clemson we would probably end up beating Miami in that scenario.

no it's Will Muschamp Clemson

Sep 29, 2016, 2:59 PM

*Barf*

Hahahaha! Sucks to be them.***

Sep 29, 2016, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Think about if this were reversed ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now

Sep 29, 2016, 2:47 PM

I'm just glad not to see so many cluckers on here like there used to be when they were beating us. Really nice not to step in so much chicken chit and have the universe back to normal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2016, 3:09 PM

No one is imagining they are a c00t fan. I said No one. I saw one with a gamecock hat. He just did not look at me. I am sorry for those fans that only apparel they have is their old team stuff. They can not afford anything else. He did a very good job of vacuuming out my car though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, don't have that good of an imagination. ******

Sep 29, 2016, 3:19 PM

Why is God's name would anyone what to do that !?!?!?!

Sep 29, 2016, 3:51 PM

Why don't we just imagine we suffered a violent and painful death and then went to He!! !?!?!?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2016, 3:56 PM

Sportsuites and Manafold be like :

"Man its great being a Gamecock fan right now..Clemmers jus jelly , people disrespect us but they don't know we so loaded and just about to shock that world ! "

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 29, 2016, 3:57 PM

Imagine losing 5 out of the last 7 to that pathetic rival ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Sep 29, 2016, 4:00 PM

Did you just go there ?
Pitiful .
You've lost 2 in a row (about to be 3 ) and you're gonna go back 7 to pad the stats ?
That's about as Coot as Coot can be .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

How about losing 8 out of the last 14?***

Sep 29, 2016, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now ]

Re: How about losing 8 out of the last 14?***

Sep 29, 2016, 4:05 PM

Meh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or how about losing 63 out of the last 108?***

Sep 29, 2016, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now ]

Ha, cherrypick whatever stats you want...

Sep 29, 2016, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now ]

To make you feel better about the fact that your program is going to be abysmal for a long, long time.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Ha, cherrypick whatever stats you want...

Sep 29, 2016, 4:18 PM

Maybe. Maybe not.

Well, let's run down the checklist

Sep 29, 2016, 4:42 PM

Previously failed head coach at an elite program who was your fifth choice? Check.

Same abysmal offensive staff he had at Florida? Check.

Mediocre recruiting? Check.

Remnants of horrible recruiting from your previous "legend"? Check.

An SEC East that is once again rising to power? Check.

An in-state rival that is blowing the doors off of national recruiting and shows no signs of slowing down? Check.

Yep. Y'all are in great shape.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Because Muschamp was SOOOO successful at Florida....

Sep 29, 2016, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Ha, cherrypick whatever stats you want... ]

with superior talent.

There is a very good reason why every reputable coach turned-down the $CU job.

LOL...maybe...maybe not !!!!

That's rich !!!!

UF's current coach was being criticized today on sports talk

Sep 29, 2016, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Ha, cherrypick whatever stats you want... ]

UF fan called and put it in perspective. "Look at what the last coach is doing now, and that summarizes our problems".

UF is still reeling from Muschump, and you guys are all giddy about him. Of course, you are usuc.

Re: UF's current coach was being criticized today on sports talk

Sep 29, 2016, 9:21 PM

I enjoy the logic that argues our current coach is responsible for our current situation but the UF situation is the previous coach's fault.

The current problem of not having any offensive production...

Sep 29, 2016, 9:27 PM

can not be fixed by Muschamp. At least that is what he demonstrated in his head coaching stint at Florida.

Re: The current problem of not having any offensive production...

Sep 29, 2016, 9:37 PM

Trust me as a Carolina can I can confirm a coach doesn't always have the same results he had at a previous school.

HTH

Fair enough.

Sep 29, 2016, 9:54 PM

As a Clemson fan I'm hoping his results are nowhere near as successful as Florida.

Re: UF's current coach was being criticized today on sports talk

Sep 29, 2016, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: UF's current coach was being criticized today on sports talk ]

Who said Bust was responsible? Slurrier left the cupboard bare, ditched you guys midseason, then y'all lost to Citadel (made Herman's nose turn up to that stench) and proceeded to hire an inept HC who couldn't make with 4-5 stars at UF...FLORIDA. Y'all are absolutely nothing compared to UF and somehow you think this individual is going to right your program? I'm speechless.

He may can coach some defense and recruit a 4 star here and there...that's not going to cut it down there. Y'all have to have an offensive minded coach to bring back some excitement with a coach like Bust heading the D. Y'alls recipe right now won't work. Promise. But I hope like Hades y'all hold on to him as long as possible. The next few years are going to be fun to watch from a Clemson's perspective.

It's not like you goobers will blame Spurrier ....

Sep 29, 2016, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Re: UF's current coach was being criticized today on sports talk ]

You're too busy naming the practice facility and the game field after him while he's busy appearing on GameDay wearing his Florida gear (ROFL).

MusCoot was a failure at Florida even with an abundance of four and five star talent yet with just two and three star talent and the same offensive coordinator who couldn't score with a $2.00 ho on a Saturday nigh, he's somehow the answer at $CU.

There is a reason why Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, and Kentucky fans were all much more excited about the Muschamp hire than GameChoke fans. Three or four years from now when he gets canned and Tanner is looking for another"answer", maybe then you'll figure out why but somehow I doubt it.

Man are you a glutton for punishment?

Sep 29, 2016, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Ha, cherrypick whatever stats you want... ]

What kind of mentality does one have to possess to come on to a Clemson board, talk smack about the past and try and justify anything about Usuck? Seriously you guys will be looking to hire Les Miles next year and "start over", again. Get a life my man.

LOL...and you clowns accuse us of living in the past...lol

Sep 29, 2016, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now ]

Dude...$CU is Clemson's little b!tch. We absolutely OWN YOU both athletically and academically.

Sep 29, 2016, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now ]

Ha-ha, wow. Just realize that team that beat us 5 in a row is long long long gone. The players, coaches and overall swagger of that team is absolutely non existent, dead, gone, does not exist. Im sure it's insulting to that team that beat us all those years to even be associated with the team yall have now. There is no hope in chicken town and you know it, and it's gonna get worse before it gets better. So keep living in your glory days, the days when you could compete with Clemson, it's all you will ever have.

lies, ###*ed lies, and statistics......***

Sep 29, 2016, 5:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imagine watching that two game winning streak turn into 10.

Sep 29, 2016, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now ]

Trouble hanging on to your lunch?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one will believe that stat!***

Sep 29, 2016, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now ]

Hang on, let me see if I can lower my I.Q. significantly.***

Sep 29, 2016, 4:00 PM

NO! I have standards. I will not imagine that!***

Sep 29, 2016, 4:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Imagine you are a Gamecock fan right now....uh...no thanks...

Sep 29, 2016, 6:41 PM

I don't need or want that type of negativity in my life :)

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But... but... but...

Sep 29, 2016, 6:47 PM

Wimmenz basketball in about to start.

What you taters gonna say then?!?!?

And... scene!

~JKB

Sep 29, 2016, 7:24 PM

BOOM !!!! That is all I have to say.....

You are seriously 2 years away from actually starting over.

Sep 29, 2016, 7:29 PM

Muschamp will have to go along with the current AD before you even have a chance to turn it around.

I'll pass

Sep 29, 2016, 8:13 PM

Nm

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2016, 9:55 PM

I just imagined I was a Gamecock fan.

I'm gonna go change my pants now.

GO TIGERS

Sep 29, 2016, 10:32 PM

I almost felt sorry for my nephew the other day. He used to be a Silver Spur member, and he has accepted that their season is over already, with little-to-no hope of doing anything at all. They talked football 3-4 years ago when we had family gatherings, but they only talk women's BBall now. They have been neutered IMO. It's confusing watching grown men be so despondent. But - it was their choice. Every man has the right to make horrible choices.

Nope.

Sep 30, 2016, 7:40 AM

N/M

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic