Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Photo: Worst Gamecock Tattoo Ever?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Football Update: Photo: Worst Gamecock Tattoo Ever?

Nov 27, 2013, 9:13 PM

Photo: Worst Gamecock Tattoo Ever?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i know a girl with a perfect coot C & yardbird...

Nov 27, 2013, 9:18 PM

IN THE MIRROR!!!!

Tattoo guy, either brilliant naturally or tiger fan, drew the design completely backwards! LOL

SHE didn't even notice for months until somebody pointed it out!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, yeah ME :)

She was such a proud & boisterous cooter fan until then ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I RA'd TigerNet News for posting a pic of a nipple***

Nov 27, 2013, 9:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That's gotta be one ugly chick!***

Nov 27, 2013, 9:22 PM

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

probably tannyhill***

Nov 27, 2013, 9:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, she even has some chest hair

Nov 27, 2013, 9:27 PM [ in reply to That's gotta be one ugly chick!*** ]

she must be a French coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^jealous because he can't grow any***

Nov 27, 2013, 10:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Think Rogaine would help?***

Nov 27, 2013, 10:28 PM

tigernet is a big people ting man...

Nov 27, 2013, 10:34 PM

http://jamaicanpatwah.com/term/big-people-ting/1562#.Upa5E-JiXy4

Slang expression used to refer to a situation that is adult business; childish behavior is not acceptable

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You learned a lot when you were visiting the islands***

Nov 27, 2013, 10:48 PM

learned it's ok to post nipple in the mange when i got back.

Nov 27, 2013, 11:00 PM

maybe bob could do a piece on piercings with some of his gypsy friends?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking more along these lines...

Nov 27, 2013, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Think Rogaine would help?*** ]

photo miraclegrow_zpscf343672.jpg

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

can you post a link to the site where you get all these

Nov 27, 2013, 10:37 PM

really bad ideas?

tia

;)

Hopefully it's not a bad idea

Nov 27, 2013, 10:48 PM

I just ate about 3 lbs of that stuff

3 lbs?

Nov 27, 2013, 11:01 PM

did you save room for pumpkin pie?

In 2008, Coots tried to pass off a crappy fake version

Nov 27, 2013, 10:22 PM
clemons.png(328.0 K)

of that awesome Clemson tattoo. Unfortunately, it went viral and most folks believed it was an epic fail on the part of the fan/artist. Google "Clemson tattoo mistake" to see the full extent of the viral campaign.

Easy to pick apart the s***ty Photoshop job, though:
- The baseline on the letters do not line up, whereas all the others are perfectly aligned on an arc.
- The orientation of the re-arranged letters are still pretty much the same, although a half-a$$ed job was attempted to rotate them.
- The skin between the paw and letters is blurred where they attempted to blend the moved sections.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this was my post, it would get Crumped

Nov 28, 2013, 7:56 PM

Showing ####### is not approved by bosses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: Football Update: Photo: Worst Gamecock Tattoo Ever?

Nov 29, 2013, 10:41 AM

You just can't make this stuff up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic