Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Think Jefferie Gibson is kicking himself?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 4,911

Think Jefferie Gibson is kicking himself?

Nov 13, 2017, 5:20 PM

Someone got in his ear and either told him he wasn’t going to get any playing time in our secondary or that he deserved to be a WR.

Kaleb Chalmers is probably a little upset at his decisions in life as well. Chalmers is on the bench in cootlumbia and Gibson went to Arkansas St where he because a WR. Team did well, but he only had about 240 years s receiving in 2016. He could be a national champion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think Jefferie Gibson is kicking himself?

Nov 13, 2017, 5:54 PM

Why would we want anyone who is a bench warmer for usuc or a wideout for
arkie st?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 11:12 PM

I wasn’t saying we should want them. It was just due to the fact that we are thin in the secondary right now. I was just asking if you guys think these 2 guys are kicking themselves in the butt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 11:15 PM

They most likely are not satisfied with their decisions at this point .
Envy and regret are terrible tag-alongs .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I think they are happy with their decisions***

Nov 14, 2017, 6:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Think Jefferie Gibson is kicking himself? ]

Nov 13, 2017, 11:23 PM

I noticed #14 Denzel Johnson was playing in our secondary vs. FSU. That's not a name that i've heard come up since he redshirted in 2015. Has Trapp played since 1st series vs. NC State?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 11:23 PM

All I remember is Gibson was a BIG dude for a safety. Had the build for the NFL. But down the stretch of the 2015 season something (or someone) got ahold of him and Jayron Kearse and they started playing lazy football. If I recall correctly Kearse was the one that ran down the Boston College guy in 2014 with the game saving tackle. Then in 2015 they both never gave that same effort, which is very uncharacteristic of some playing for Dabo. Either you’re all in or you’re on the bench.

It was Luavul not BC...***

Nov 14, 2017, 1:49 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 5:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Think Jefferie Gibson is kicking himself? ]

I think it was TJ Green who was opposite Kearse who everyone also said got lazy. I don't remember Gibson ever being much of a factor.

Nov 13, 2017, 11:33 PM

What about Wiggins?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 11:54 PM

Wiggins was on the team last year, he got a ring. Wouldn't have gotten much playing time here this year

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 11:51 PM

All I know is that I'm 67 yo, have a math degree from CLEMSON, and still make mistakes that I regret almost daily. Making mistakes is one thing, but one must try their best to reduce their impact, and reduce the number of mistakes.

Chad Kelly might be a good example of someone who made mistakes, but managed to make it to the NFL in spite of his bad choices.

Nov 14, 2017, 6:47 AM

You have wisdom. We live in a day in age where most people can't admit they make mistakes.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 4:26 AM

I think Gibson definitely might be. He had the build and tools to possibly be a great safety for us. Chalmers? Who knows? Though it really doesn't matter. He would have never played more than a garbage time roll for us.

Nov 14, 2017, 5:53 AM

Moreso than Rashan Gary or nah?

Replies: 14
| visibility 4,911
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic