Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Things I want to see at this year's Palmetto Bowl...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 840

Things I want to see at this year's Palmetto Bowl...

Nov 21, 2019, 1:32 PM

Clemson getting in victory formation…in the 3rd quarter.

At end of the first quarter, UofSC President Caslen reappropriating the Ice Cream Victory Party Funds to the Muschamp Buyout Fund (on second thought, nix this one…unless a portion goes to the Hire Wille Taggert Fund). After the game, as is his custom, Caslen will both confirm and deny that he did it.

Cocky developing carpal tunnel syndrome from assisting the exhausted Tiger in pushups.

Like a car with 1mm + miles but only six odometer spaces, confusion ensues about Clemson’s score because there’s only space for two digits on the scoreboard.

Skalski with opportunities to make or miss no less than six PATs.

A rail spur being laid down (“spurs down”) so the bigwigs can get their Cock-a-booses the hail out of dodge.

Tiger Rag played so much from the scoring that they just put a recording on loop to let the band rest.

The ‘fake parking lot’ scammers off Bluff (ironic) Road feel so sorry for the coot fans that they give them refunds when they return at halftime.

The Fighting Dirtpeckers entering the field before the game to the song “Sandstorm”. The Fighting Dirtpeckers re-entering after halftime to the song “S- - -storm” to reflect their performance on the field and the administration’s performance off the field.

Half-way through the first quarter, the trash in the stands throwing their trash at the coot administrators rather than the Clemson team.

By end of third quarter, the trash in the stands takes their cue from the 1902 Clemson cadets by fixing bayonets to attack the UofSC administrators.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 840
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic