Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't think our Boys want any Bammer right now!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Don't think our Boys want any Bammer right now!

Nov 14, 2015, 9:01 PM

That is one mean team with both lines playing on 8 cylinders & probably the next Heisman RB.

What say you?

GoTiGS! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't think our Boys want any Bammer right now!

Nov 14, 2015, 9:08 PM

Line em up lets play. Alabama hasn't played a qb that can beat you with both. Play with 4 DL and drop 7 in coverage he and Gallman will rush for 100+. Play traditional he will pick you apart. Pick your poison

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did you see what they did to Dak Prescott today?

Nov 14, 2015, 9:15 PM

9 sacks and pressure constantly. Bama is playing well and we have been going backwards on def for several weeks. Frankly, I think our def was doing so well mainly due to our competition for the first half do the year. It's a good defense but clearly not elite.
Plus, our ST are a nightmare dumpster fire outside FGs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: did you see what they did to Dak Prescott today?

Nov 14, 2015, 9:18 PM

With 4 and dropping 7 in coverage do you really think Watson will just sit back there and wait like Dak did?

Nov 14, 2015, 9:23 PM

Their WR couldn't get open and he had limited throwing lanes. My point is Bama looks very tough on both sides of the ball right now. We need to get our def playing better but am concerned they are running out of gas, particularly the LBs. Ben has been really bad recently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy to look good on defense when you only play one team the whole season that has a passing game***

Nov 14, 2015, 9:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, they beat a team full of two star players***

Nov 14, 2015, 9:27 PM [ in reply to did you see what they did to Dak Prescott today? ]

Nov 14, 2015, 9:36 PM [ in reply to did you see what they did to Dak Prescott today? ]

Our defense won the game for us last week. They clamped down after that first long TD run and only gave up a couple FGs the rest of the game.

What team have you been watching?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they just killed Miss. St...with a qb that can run and throw..

Nov 14, 2015, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Don't think our Boys want any Bammer right now! ]

You watch any team but Clemson?lol

hahaha, Prescott is below average...

Nov 14, 2015, 9:30 PM

He got exposed at the end of last season, and hasn't played well since

My thoughts exactly....***

Nov 14, 2015, 9:09 PM

Grow a pair.***

Nov 14, 2015, 9:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

You fell for their trick LBB, do you think it's a little

Nov 14, 2015, 9:11 PM

Weird Mississippi state was considered irrelevant and not very good up until 2 weeks or so before they play Alabama? Then all of a sudden they're world beaters and one of the tougher teams to play. Alabama is certainly playing better football right now but there isn't a doubt in my mind that our players wouldn't love a shot at Alabama. It's the same story year in and year out which ends with Alabama falling flat on its face when it doesn't get to play overrated SEC teams. It's happened back to back seasons and I fully expect it to happen again this season but as usual we will just have to sit back and let it play out.

They've only played 1 team with a pulse on offense & lost***

Nov 14, 2015, 9:17 PM

Bama peaking at the right time.....They are playing like a

Nov 14, 2015, 9:18 PM

#1 ranked team.... The Tigers needs to stay hungry especially with games against a Nothing to lose SC team and a Possibly a UNC team who playing there best ball since the Mack Brown era. Its gonna get interesting Quick.

Bama has only played one team all year that has a passing game, and they lost...

Nov 14, 2015, 9:24 PM

and it was our back up QB who they lost to

I think we match up well w/ the Tide

Nov 14, 2015, 9:26 PM

Alabama is, and has been for years, built to win the SEC year in and year out. They play a physical style of football that puts them above the rest in their conference. Their defense can shut down the run like no other, and their offense will punch your defense in the mouth time and again. There's only one problem with Alabama; they struggle against non-traditional offensive styles. Time and again we have seen these monstrous SEC defenses struggle against a spread/tempo style offense when facing a team that executes to the level that Clemson does. Remember the Chic-Fil-A Bowl a few years ago when LSU's defense that sent so many players to the NFL saw those same players crawling around on the field in agony because they couldn't keep up with the Clemson offense? How about Alabama's loss to Ole Miss this year? Maybe to some it doesn't mean anything that a FORMER CLEMSON QB is running the Rebels' offense this season, but to me, knowing that Chad Kelly was recruited to run the offense at Clemson and that he now runs a similar offense in Oxford, it means a lot. Ole Miss doesn't execute their offense to half the degree that Clemson does, yet they were able to knock off that superb SEC defense that 'Bama features. Wait, didn't Alabama shut down the best RB in the country? Yes, they did; but don't forget that LSU's offense is about as incapable in the passing game as Georgia Tech (GT might actually pass better)! If you can key on a single player and shut him down then LSU does absolutely NOTHING on offense. And what about Mississippi State? Who? I mean seriously, who? Who have they played? Who have they beaten? NOBODY. They won't even be Top 25 worthy after this week. We have what it takes to beat Alabama on both sides of the ball. We just have to execute. Period. NUFF SED!

well said...

Nov 14, 2015, 9:43 PM

I'm drinking the same Kool-Aid my friend, but... I'm not as concerned about our offense as our defense. These big chunks in the running game by our last 3 opponents and our 'd' not being focused gives me concern. I just hope we get a chance to play Bama, let'em be #1 that will make it more satisfying when we beat them. Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't think our Boys want any Bammer right now!

Nov 14, 2015, 9:28 PM

I say you are a coot and have a man crush on the sec/bama. What does this have to do with Tigernet?

Re: Bull, no body in the SEC cares me.***

Nov 14, 2015, 9:32 PM

###, Bill, hope you have been drinking? Stinking Thinking!

Nov 14, 2015, 9:42 PM

Sadly, maybe you should have retired when you said you were last year or lay off the drink?

Our QB will probably be the Heisman winner and so much

Nov 14, 2015, 9:46 PM

better than theirs and we can stop "great" running backs when focused!

what Clemson man would say this ??

Nov 14, 2015, 9:43 PM

If we get invited to playoff- you want we should decline because you are scared of Alabama

Me I am looking forward to one heckuva tombstone- actually 2 of them!!

Hope your big bad bammer is one of them

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic