Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else think the “Renfrow is old” jokes are incredibly stupid?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Anyone else think the “Renfrow is old” jokes are incredibly stupid?

Jan 1, 2019, 2:51 PM

All over social media, etc. I know they’re just supposed to be funny...but they’re not.

He was a freshman in 2015, and is now a senior. Is it really that hard to figure out?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.***

Jan 1, 2019, 2:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. It's just you.***

Jan 1, 2019, 2:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well darn! ??***

Jan 1, 2019, 3:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’re very funny

Jan 1, 2019, 2:57 PM

It’s not a literal statement it’s humor based on perception. A compliment, really.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They’re very funny

Jan 1, 2019, 3:03 PM

Yeah I agree with the others and kinda like it actually. That 'has been a senior for the last 17 years' wrong stat screengrab from the game was hilarious.

And as others said, it's just a compliment that he has ruined the day for so many opposing teams that when they play as again they're like..." What?! Renfrom is STILL here??? Sigh"

Wake Forest had a version of him (albeit not nearly as good) like 4-5 years ago although the player's name eludes me now. But he used to drive me crazy and used to have freakishly good games against us like every year. He'd always taunt us when he scored too, like flexing and making body builder poses. LOL

Re: They’re very funny

Jan 1, 2019, 3:07 PM

Just looked it up and I think it was Michael Campanaro I was thinking of... Not sure if he was actually that great against other teams but he was always a thorn in our side when we played them.

No, talk to Bama fans

Jan 1, 2019, 2:58 PM

I've got a coupl Bama friends that heave been saying that they'd believe he was gone when then din't see him on field.

One I talk to last week, asking how felt about seeing Bama born Ross Dominate ND. His reply, he just wanted Renfrow to finally leave.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic