Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stop the presses! Spurrier just admitted he likes Dabo and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Stop the presses! Spurrier just admitted he likes Dabo and

Jul 24, 2014, 1:06 PM

considers him a friend.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

likes likes dabo or in likes with dabo

Jul 24, 2014, 1:08 PM

It makes a difference

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dabo considers Slurrier a friend because of pity.***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Stop the presses! Spurrier just admitted he likes Dabo and

You mean all that stuff he says is just banter to get the fans riled up and draw attention to himself?

Color me shocked.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stop the presses! Spurrier just admitted he likes Dabo and

Jul 24, 2014, 1:38 PM

you're right. he's a coach and an entertainer.

They're both playing games to stay relevant in the press

Jul 24, 2014, 1:17 PM

It's working out great for both of them. Both doing well in recruiting.

Beating teams like Georgia, LSU, and Ohis State...

Jul 24, 2014, 1:31 PM

keeps Dabo relevant in the press.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They're both playing games to stay relevant in the press

Jul 24, 2014, 1:40 PM [ in reply to They're both playing games to stay relevant in the press ]

agreed

"Vanderbilt is always tough.". -Darth Visor

Jul 24, 2014, 1:21 PM

"We picked up a huge road win at Arkansas...." -SOS

Yea dude..., Vanderbilt and Arkansas are powerhouses....said no one!!!! And you lost to Tennessee, a team that has, what, 3 or 4 conference wins in two years. Two of which are against Kentucky.

SMH!!!!!!!!

Re: "Vanderbilt is always tough.". -Darth Visor

Jul 24, 2014, 1:30 PM

Vandy was 9-4 last year with a bowl win. Not a powerhouse but a good team nonetheless. Arkansas has been a pain in Carolina's side for years so a win on the road there was more about exorcising demons.

"Exorcising demons" or feeding on 0-8 SEC fodder?***

Jul 24, 2014, 1:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

vandy wake. same deal different colors***

Jul 24, 2014, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: "Vanderbilt is always tough.". -Darth Visor ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Vandy finished in top 25 last two years

Jul 24, 2014, 2:01 PM [ in reply to "Vanderbilt is always tough.". -Darth Visor ]

Probably would have won the coastal last year, can't remember about the year before.

Whatever helps you sleep at night princess

Jul 24, 2014, 2:56 PM

Vandy racked-up a bunch of wins against lousy competition (i.e., Florida, Kentucky, and Tennessee). Their only decent win was against Georgia who, at the time, was battling a rash of injuries. They lost to every other decent team they faced. Now that James Franklin has moved-on the Penn State, it's likely right back to the cellar for Vandy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Whatever helps you sleep at night princess

Jul 24, 2014, 3:02 PM

Vanderbilt is a great school .

Great at football ?

Nope.

DB23

Re: Vandy finished in top 25 last two years

Jul 24, 2014, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Vandy finished in top 25 last two years ]

Probably would have won the coastal?? Haha. Are you talking about the same team that barely beat Wakeforest at home last year.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/gamecast?gameId=333340238&version=mobile&teamId=154

By the way, Tigers beat Wake 56-7 last year.

HTH that helps your idiocracy

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vandy would not have won the coastal. Dream on.

Jul 24, 2014, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Vandy finished in top 25 last two years ]

By comparison, Duke and Vandy played a common opponent in Texas AM. Vandy got thumped 56-24, while Duke lost 52-48.

Vandy got cake wins against UAB, UMass, Austin Peay, Kentucky, and Wake. They were successful in beating a mediocre Houston team in the BVA Compass bowl (woohoo). Plus Florida but hey, who didn't beat Florida. They beat Tennessee, a team who has maybe three conference wins the past few years. In addition they skidded past a depleted Georgia team at home.

Against teams with a pulse, Vandy folded. This includes Ole Miss, scar, aTm, Mizzery.

James Franklin is gone. So is Jordan Matthews. Its back to battling UK for the bottom spot. If you think they're good, you probably have a copy of Finebaum's book beside your bed.

Tell 'em capon

Jul 24, 2014, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Vandy finished in top 25 last two years ]

lower than coot mentality

This rurns it for me - just like when I found out

Jul 24, 2014, 2:26 PM

rasslin was scripted, and Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes were buds and partied together after the matches! I'd much rather believe, in my own 5th-grade way that Dabo and Spurrier couldn't stand each other and the good guys wore white hats and the bad guys wore black hats (or garnet)! Nowadays, with errbody getting along, it's hard to know who to hate, and even harder to feel good about it when you do!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic