Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The victims in Charleston are my brothers and sisters...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 998

The victims in Charleston are my brothers and sisters...

Jun 19, 2015, 10:45 AM

...in Christ.

The killer wants division and mistrust.

Don't give it to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The victims in Charleston are my brothers and sisters...

Jun 19, 2015, 10:57 AM

Kid is a complete psychological loss . He has obviously been on that path , encouraged or alone , for quite some time.
The floor of the house and senate should be given to refortification of the mental health infrastructure in this country and it should designate early childhood as an emphasis in detection , prevention and/or correction .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 19, 2015, 11:09 AM

What's this about using knowledge and foresight to solve problems?

I thought you could just beat the chit out of your kid with a belt and they'd automatically turn out normal? Because I know ALL THE KIDS I knew growing up who got smacked around regularly turned out to be GREAT PEOPLE. /s

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Jun 19, 2015, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: The victims in Charleston are my brothers and sisters... ]

Evil and hate are NOT the same as mental illness. All of mankinds stealing, murdering, hating, ######, lying etc. is not due to physical or chemical disease for the most part. It's due to the condition we are born in....sin....wickedness....evil. It's why we are born separated from God and need Jesus. We will NOT cure it by spending money on mental health efforts (although we may need to invest more there). With all the advancements humanity has made in technology etc. we have made no progress on our major problem.....sin. My opinion.....everyone has one.

My heart is also broken for my brothers and sisters in Christ and their families in Charleston.

They're also Americans, South Carolinians and Charlestonians

Jun 19, 2015, 11:02 AM

I take offense to anyone killing other Americans. I don't care if they're of Iraqi heritage.

One of the victims was an employee of

Jun 19, 2015, 12:24 PM

Southern Wesleyan University.
Just mentioning this because of the local connection.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Replies: 5
| visibility 998
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic