Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU fans are convinced
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

FSU fans are convinced

Jan 7, 2017, 5:25 PM

That they will be "running the ACC" again after Watson leaves. I try to explain that their o-line land getting any better next year and cook won't be there to save them. Apparently we are going to fall off of the college football map post Watson. Lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever gets em by till they face us on the field again.***

Jan 7, 2017, 5:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU fans are convinced

Jan 7, 2017, 5:30 PM

they had a nice run and cant accept its over. I'd be the same if I were them. That said its over

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be stupid

Jan 7, 2017, 5:38 PM

They have recruited excellently and will win their fair share. We won't ever hand them the trophy but sometimes they might beat us for it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

I guess they didn't hear Dalvin is leaving too- their only O***

Jan 7, 2017, 5:49 PM

Dude, in consecutive posts you have called one poster

Jan 7, 2017, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Don't be stupid ]

dumb and another stupid. Do you always act this way, or has it been a bad day? I've been on this site for almost 15 years and never called someone dumb or stupid, even if I felt it applied. Everyone is intitled to an opinion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was about to post the same exact sentiment. No reason...

Jan 7, 2017, 6:58 PM

...for calling people names.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Don't be stupid

Jan 7, 2017, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Don't be stupid ]

Did you not catch the part about "running the ACC" part? They are implying that we have zero shot at them, so how the phug was that being stupid sir? Don't worry I'll wait.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were beating them before DW4

Jan 7, 2017, 5:51 PM

Re: We were beating them before DW4

Jan 7, 2017, 5:56 PM

Huh??? They won a natty 3 years ago....

good now read what I said

Jan 7, 2017, 5:59 PM

We should have beaten them in Tally that year too...

Jan 7, 2017, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: We were beating them before DW4 ]

Clemson was most definitely the better team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

True, they have only beaten us at Clemson one time since

Jan 7, 2017, 5:58 PM [ in reply to We were beating them before DW4 ]

2001, and that was 2013. We have beaten twice in Tallahassee during the same period, 2006 and 2014.

Their Oline has been a sieve for two straight years, and no sign is getting better. Cook is gone, and several of their best defensive players. Clemson has 66 scholarship players that are either redshirt sophomores or younger. Yes, that is younger than OSU, but never gets mentioned. We have true freshman, redshirt freshman and true sophomores starting and in the two deep on both sides of the ball.

Re: True, they have only beaten us at Clemson one time since

Jan 7, 2017, 6:07 PM

Just for quality purposes the only players FSU is losing on defense isDemarcus Walker, and Marquez white. Everyone is coming back along with Derwin.
Offense it's Cook, Whitfield and Kareem Are.

They will not be a pushover.

Didnt call them a pushover. We return 7 starters on defense,

Jan 7, 2017, 6:18 PM

and all but one OL starter. We have great receivers coming back, and several studs WRs, i.e Tee and Amari in the 2017 class.

We will not have Watson, but good talent at QB. The only position I worry about is who will be the starting RB. Right now, Fuller looks to be the most productive.

Should read beaten them in Tallahassee in 2006 and 2016.***

Jan 7, 2017, 6:12 PM [ in reply to True, they have only beaten us at Clemson one time since ]

They've got a better chance than they did before. But...

Jan 7, 2017, 5:54 PM

Even on a 50/50 day I'll take Venables over anything they got!

ACC - Another Clemson Championship!
Go Tigers!

Their own coach and players disagree with that assessment***

Jan 7, 2017, 5:55 PM

Jan 7, 2017, 6:00 PM

Their oline is going to get avoided in Death Valley going against our dline full of future NFL starters, and most likely 3 first round picks. Francois should just sit out that game for his health.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jan 7, 2017, 6:02 PM

FSU and Clemson is just one player or play away every year from beating each other aside from 2013. I think as Clemson fans it's ignorant to think they won't be back to the ACC championship sooner rather than later. Both are stockpiling talent everywhere and if you look at their OL recruit class last year you can see they are trying to address their glaring issues. The only team in the nation that can win with subpar QB play is Bama. So nobody knows what the future holds when you lose the best QB in school history no matter who you have on the roster.

Jan 7, 2017, 6:20 PM

We return 27 of 29 on the 3 deep of both lines of scrimmage, this is where ball games are won.Im calling it now,I don't see us being underdogs in any game next year until possibly another playoff game.

Jan 7, 2017, 7:39 PM

Just to play Devil's advocate, we couldn't wait for Jameis to leave because we knew we'd take over after he left. We were right.

Its not COMPLETELY unreasonable for them to assume the same thing. This time they're wrong

Jan 7, 2017, 7:40 PM

Well, they are bringing in TWO top running backs and another top 10 class. We have GOT to continue recruiting at a high level.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will be missing...

Jan 7, 2017, 7:45 PM

the only player, Dalvin Cook, who could move the ball on our defense the last couple of years. Their offense will take a step back w/o him and their defense will miss Walker.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic