Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Richard Gouraige
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Richard Gouraige

Jun 12, 2017, 8:26 AM

Four star OT out of Florida. Have we cooled on him? In February we had about an 80% to 15% advantage in the Crystal Ball predictions. Obviously CB predictions don't mean everything, but he's since picked up ten straight predictions to Florida to bring it to 77% to 15% in favor of Gata.

Hopefully we land Salyer, and there's still plenty of time left to work on Gouraige, it's just so tough with limited spots, seeing stud recruits head elsewhere.

The old school smash mouth football fan in me loves the attention Dabo has invested in the trenches, so I know he'll lock up the hoss's needed on the OL. Sure would love for that to be Salyer and either Asiedu or Gouraige. I think Carman is solid to the Bucks, but Asiedu could possibly be flipped and Gouraige has always been high on us....

*Oh and Gata, when I tell you to wake up and become the program we know that you can be, I mean beat FSU and steal recruits from FSU. Don't tug on the Tiger's tail bub, and you've already done it once with Upshaw.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Richard Gouraige

Jun 12, 2017, 8:31 AM

I would love to get into a home and home with Florida . They're seen as a top 10 perennial, they have outstanding fan support and facilities ....and beating them head to head in tue Swamp would boost our already stellar image to Fla HS recruits .
Maybe we can get them in a bowl game this year , wipe the field with 'em and get the conversation started ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

They too skeered...

Jun 12, 2017, 9:58 AM

Florida's last regular season OOC game outside the state of Florida was in 1991. (17 point loss to Syracuse)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic